3 Bedroom Condominium, Panama City Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Panama City Beach Properties condo description
3 bedroom, 3 bath condominium located directly on beach. Private, gated community with private beach. 2 pools, tennis courts, shuttle board, fishing, canoeing, biking.
- On floor 3
- 1244 sq. ft.
- 9 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- three bedroom with sleeper sofa
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom downstairs, 2 bathrooms upstairs
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
Location & View
- Beach View
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Pinnacle Port is a private, gated resort, offering luxury on the West End of Panama City Beach, Florida. Panama City Beach is an area rich in history. Before it was settled as a community in the 1800s, the area was home to many native Americans. Panama City Beach was created in 1953 and the City of Panama City Beach, as it currently exists, became a single chartered government in 1969 as a result of the merging of four separate cities: West Panama City Beach, Edgewater, Long Beach, and Panama City Beach Here are just a few of the great things to do in Panama City Beach, Florida. •Gulf World Marine Park •Junior Museum of Bay County – The Adventure Place •Shipwreck Island Water Park GOLF COURSES Local courses include a top PGA school, beautifully landscaped country club fairways, challenging water holes and more. Contact the golf courses directly for reservations as preferred tee times are booked quickly. •Hombre Golf Club •Lagoon Legend & The Club Meadows at Bay Point Resort •Holiday Golf Club •Signal Hill •Bay Dunes Golf Club ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
December 1-March 2 Rate $100 per night, $600 weekly, $1,300 monthly March 2 - June 1 Rate $250 per night,or $1,500 per week June 1 - August 3 Rate $300 per night, $1,800 per week August3 - September 28, Rate $250 per night, $1,500 per week September 28 - December 1, Rate $150 per night, $750 per week $150 cleaning fee, 11.5% Florida tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Pannama city Beach at 20 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Other Panama City Beach Properties:
Have vacationed at Pinnalce Port for 26 years with other family members. Love this area.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Love the privacy of the property, yet close enough to drive for easy access to groceries, dining, amusements, and shopping.
- Primary: 615-957-9634
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upstairs Guest Bedroom
View from Living Room Balcony
Living Room Facing Kitchen
Upstairs Bedroom, has private bathroom
View from Upstairs Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.