'Beauty at its Best'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Belleair Beach condo description
Spotless 2nd home with KS beds and walk in showers.
Decorated up-scale with a cozy patio overlooking the beach, or sit inside and watch the waves and the spectacular sunsets. Open floor plan so view is seen from kitchen through dining and living area. Master bedroom has same full front Gulf view. Large guest bedroom in suite. 2nd floor, walk up or use elevator. Corner unit, 1250 sq. ft. with pool in front of building to block cool beach breezes on those days or sun on beach patio. Pool not heated. 24 unit newly renovated building with convenience for all outdoor enjoyment.
- On floor 2
- 1240 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Beautiful master suite with full Gulf view.
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- One of our favorite day outings is visiting the Greek Fishing Village and Sponge Docks of Tarpon Springs for a Gyro, pass through Dunedin on the way and stop at the unique shops and restaurants. Go to the International Mall at Tampa located by the Airport for Nordstrom's, Talbot's, etc. eat at The Cheese Cake Factory. Visit Busch Gardens, Disney World, Space Center, Sunken Gardens and St. Petersburg for day trips fun and return home in same day. Antique shops abundant in all directions....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This is strictly a 30 day minimum condo rental. That makes it nice as the motel atmosphere is removed and you have the opportunity to meet the owners and other renters because they are here for at least 30 days.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International/clw St. Pete at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 19 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Backwaters at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Belleair Bluffs at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Backwaters at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1983
About the owner: Retired couple, 2nd home that has not been recently rented. Permanent residents of Kentucky, use of condo has been family only but circumstances have made it available February this year to the right couple with references and a taste for the finer things in life.
Why the Owner Chose Belleair Beach:
There is not a more convenient property this lovely to the beach and attractions readily available. Belleair Beach is unique and almost private. Go to Clearwater in 5 minutes or down the beach to St. Pete in 30 minutes. Eat at all restaurants in between or drive to Tampa for more shopping and fine dining. Performing arts theaters and smaller venues at your finger tips. Golfers? Boaters? Fishermen? All totally available.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The ambiance is unsurpassed. The quaintness of the building, the beauty of the condo and the view all in one package, on a semi-private beach is just unparalleled.
- Primary: +1 270-217-5102 I am on central standard time
- Secondary: +1 270-442-6209 I am on central standard time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Picture yourself watching from your condo or sitting on the beach
A gorgeous view that changes every night. "Beauty at its Best".
Beauty at its Best, foyer from the kitchen view.
View the kitchen, view the Gulf
Mirrors on the walls, upscale decor
Master Suite, see the Gulf
Patio overlooking Gulf
The name of the building
Looking over dining area
Couches and foot stools, from here you see the Gulf
Beauty at its Best in the Guest Bedroom, ks bed, of course.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 07, 2013