Beautiful Gulf-Front Condo Seasonal Snowbirds Wanted
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Caxambas Towers condo description
Please note: Our condo association's bylaws only allow for a minimum rental period of 3 months. We have our family condo up for rent in beautiful Marco Island. This unit has just gone through a complete renovation, and has never been rented before. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo on the second floor has been tastefully decorated and features travertine floors, Corian countertops throughout, all new appliances, new carpeting, all new furniture, and a fresh coat of paint. Each bedroom, as well as the living room, has a new flat panel television with cable programming. There is a washer and drier in the unit. There is roughly 1900 sq ft under air, and another 400 sq ft wrap around deck with views of the Gulf of Mexico as well as the Island of Marco. The unit comes fully furnished with table service for 8, all linens, and towels.
The building requires pass-key entry, and consists of resident owners with only 43 total units. Amenities include elevator service, covered parking, tennis courts, workout room, social room, swimming pool, hot tub, outdoor dining and grill, and a fishing pier with excellent fishing. The views from the common areas are of the Gulf of Mexico and Ten Thousand Islands. We will only rent to one tenant per calendar year. Prospective tenants must be approved by the condo board, and will be required to follow all building rules and regulations.
- On floor 2
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 9 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Living Room seats 8
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Caxambas Towers is located at the southern end of Collier Blvd on beautiful Marco Island. A quiet building of only 43 units, this is a perfect place to relax and unwind after a day on the beach, at the golf course, or shopping. Indisputably Marco's beaches are the best shelling beaches in all of south Florida. It is only a short walk to South Beach public access where you can stroll at your leisure, jog or run, and spend hours searching for that perfect seashell, starfish, or sea urchin. The beach walk will take you past friendly bars/restaurants or there is always a fabulous visit to one of the beach hotel restaurants. Take a ride down Collier Blvd to the beautiful Esplanade Shops where you can enjoy a Cold Stone Creamery specialty, Starbucks coffee, or walk to the water and enjoy the sunset, cocktail or dinner at CJ's waterside grill. Marco River Marina is only a short drive away where you can rent a boat or pontoon to explore the backwaters of the Marco River. There are many excellent restaurants along the waterway and you can always travel to Little Marco Island for more great shelling. Back at the Marina you can always charter half-day or a full day of guided fishing. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum rental period of 90 days per condo association. Base rate of $4,500 per month. Base rate does not include state & local taxes, $200 cleaning fee, $1,000 security deposit, or background check fee. Renter must submit to a background check and be approved by board. Background check fee will be deducted from total rental upon approval. Rental is $3,500 to $5,500 per month with a 90 day minimum rental period.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Regional SW Airport, Fort Meyers at 58 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Marco Island South Beach Public Access at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sunset at the Apollo at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Public at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sunset at the Apollo at 0.5 Miles
From the balcony, looking out to Caxambas Pass.
Dining room. Seats 6 comfortably.
Entry hall way. Travertine floors.
Master king suite with private bathroom, generous closet space & flat panel tv.
Panoramic view of kitchen. Corian countertops, travertine floors.
Second queen bedroom with flat screen TV, generous closet space, near 2nd bath.
3rd dual twins bedroom with flat screen tv. Panoramic view.
Private pool and hot tub overlooking Caxambas Pass. Panoramic view.
Drive to the front of the building. Panoramic view.
Caxambass Towers is on the south end of Marco, with a Southern exposure.
Living/dining room. Three sets of patio doors to 400 sqft of wrap-around balcony
Panoramic View. Living/dining room looking into kitchen.
Powder room off entry hall.
Panoramic view of master bath, dressing area, looking into bedroom.
Full second bath. Shower and toilet separate from wash basins.
Second queen bedroom, panaromic view.
Main entry lobby of the building. Panoramic view.
Common area party room. Patio with grill, hot tub and pool.
Marco Island South Beach public access is a 5 minuite walk.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013