Waterfront Home - 175' Private Waterfront with Dock, Boat & Golf Cart!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sun City house description
This is an exceptional property unlike any other in Sun City. It is on Viewpoint lake facing west with views of the lake, mountains, park, nesting great blue herron, swans and phenomenal sunsets. A pontoon boat and golf cart come with the property.
765 square feet of covered outdoor patio just 35 feet from the water’s edge with dining tables, lounge chairs and a bbq.
An intimate outside seating area surrounded by fruit and palm trees makes a lovely place for freshly squeezed orange & grapefruit juice with your coffee as you watch the swans float by.
An active adult playground, rich with amenities that cater to physically active adults. One guest must be at least 55 years of age.
7 recreation centers with outdoor and indoor pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, tennis courts, pickle ball, miniature golf, bowling alleys, billiards, bocce ball, lawn bowling, shuffleboard, woodworking & metal shops, yoga classes.
Golf cart to explore sun city and play on any of the 8 sun city golf courses. A $60 pass allows you to play golf at any of the 8 Sun City courses with a greens fee of only $27.
15-20 minutes from spring training at Peoria sports complex (seattle mariners & san diego padres); NHL hockey stadium; wildlife world zoo; challenger space center; arrowhead town center with theaters and restaurants.
20-30 minutes to the NFL university of phoenix cardinal football stadium in Glendale; Phoenix international raceway nascar); Arizona diamond backs; Phoenix Suns basketball games in downtown Phoenix.
Hiking areas in close proximity: Peoria sunrise mountain preserve; McDowell Senora preserve; squaw peak; camel-back mountain; sunrise trail.
30 minutes to Scottsdale (fabulous shopping, restaurants and museums); lake pleasant and sky harbor airport.
Flagstaff and Sedona are approximately 2 hours north and Tucson approximately 2 hours south, towards Mexico.
Grand Canyon: 3.5 hours.
Deposit is refundable after checkout and inspection of the property. A non refundable cleaning fee of $125 will be charged.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. Rates may be based on the number of guests.
No smoking permitted. Any evidence of odor or damage forfeits your deposit in order to clean carpets and replace all bedding and linens.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Living room with lake view Arizona room:lake view, electric fireplace, HDTV Dining area seats 6-10 Kitchen: ice maker, filtered water dispenser, seating for 4 Second refrigerator in garage Large laundry room includes office area with desk, file cabinet and internet connection High speed internet 43” flat screen HDTV in Arizona room (includes cable) 50 foot covered patio 2 car garage Golf cart Pontoon boat (seats 6) Palm and fruit trees (orange, grapefruit, tangelos, limes) ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
Deck / Patio:
50' covered patio (765 square feet) 35 feet from the water's edge. Dining for 6 at table, cocktail table seats 6; three lounge chairs (2 zero gravity). Two tables each sit 6 outside of patio....moreless
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Our guests are always surprised when they arrive at our desert home and discover we have 175' of private waterfront on a beautiful lake with mountain views! The lake is stocked with bass and tilapia and fishing from our pontoon boat is a favorite pastime (only to be rivaled by a happy hour circumnavigation). We are surrounded by mountains and wildlife (great blue heron, swans, canada geese, ducks, dove, bunnies and hummingbirds). Sun city is best known for its active adult community with 7 recreation centers and 8 golf courses. Each Rec Center has a a fitness center and swimming pools along with miniature golf, bocci ball, shuffleboard, lawn bowling and a variety of clubs (metal working, woodworking, painting, pottery, jewelry making, computer, bowling, cycling etc.) These facilities are within walking distance or a short drive. As golf carts are legal street vehicles in sun city you will find many people using their golf carts both on and off the golf courses. For $60 you will have full use of all 7 rec centers, hobby clubs and 8 golf courses (plus $27 for greens fee). There are bike trails along the aqua fria which includes a nice park that makes a great resting place. Arizona is an amazingly diverse and beautiful state. Winter skiing can be found north in flagstaff, or south to Mt. Lemon. Sedona's world renown red rocks and hiking areas should not be missed and you can be at the south rim of the grand canyon in 4 hours. Better yet, take a helicopter tour of both the north and the south rim. Scottsdale with it's museums (the musical instrument museum is a must see), fine dining and shopping is only 35 minutes away. Many restaurants (italian, thai, mexican, chinese, american), bars and theaters are within 10 minutes of our home. The mariners and padres have spring training at the Peoria sports complex just 10 minutes from our house along with the hockey stadium. The Cardinals and Phoenix Suns games are a 30 minute drive. All this and a wonderfully relaxing home to return to where you can watch the sunset behind the white tank mountains as you cruise around viewpoint lake in the pontoon boat. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
THE BEST IN SUN CITY!
THE BEST IN SUN CITY!
We have just spent two heavenly months at this exceptional house. It really has everything........comfort, location, beauty, etc. Looking out at a lake instead of the back of another house makes this home feel more like a resort. The spacious interior is attractively furnished and the kitchen is equipped just like home and more. In the early morning you can take coffee out side, in privacy to watch the sun rise, throw in a fishing line and pick oranges and grapefruit for breakfast. Later, jump in the golf cart to head to the course, the gym, the pool.....all within a few blocks. At sunset have cocktails on the boat. The house is at the end of a quiet dead-end street with friendly, helpful neighbours. We are delighted to have selected this unique rental!
- Guest Christine (Campbell River)
- Date of stay 02/15/13
- Review Submitted 04/07/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - May 31, 2014
28 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
28 night min stay
Sep 1 - Dec 31, 2014
28 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum Stay of 28 days:
Jan, Feb, March, April, May $4,500
June, July, Aug $3,000
Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec $3,500
CANCELLATION POLICY: Deposit is forfeited upon cancellation. Written cancellation must be received 45 days prior to arrival date. Less than 45 days all payments are subject to loss unless we are able to rebook the property. Every effort will be made to rebook.
Until rental agreement has been signed and deposits have been received rates are subject to change without notice.
Each month's rent is due 60 days before occupancy. A security deposit of $500 and a non-refundable cleaning fee of $125 will be charged. The security fee is refundable after check out, upon approval of the condition of the house and equipment.
WE RECOMMEND BUYING TRIP INSURANCE!
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sky Harbor Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 101 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Pleasant at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sunset Bistro, Tequila Wiliz, Tivoli Gardens at 0.7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Snow Bowl, Flagstaff; Sunrise near Pine Top at 175 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lakes West, Lakes East, Riverview at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jim Michaels, Little Bite of Italy, Dominics at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: We have been coming to sun city since 1972 when our parents bought property here. As guests we brought our young children and enjoyed tennis, golf, rollerskating, swimming in the outdoor pools and using the fitness centers and park. We love the friendliness and positive energy of people on the go in Sun City. We feel fortunate to have found this stunning property with one of the best views on the lake!
Why the Owner Chose Sun City:
We fell in love with this property because of the phenomenal western view of the mountains, lake and park. The house is close to the water and secluded from neighbors. We cruise around the lake aboard our quiet electric pontoon boat almost every evening to watch the sunset and greet fellow boaters. The lake is stocked with large mouthed bass, blue gills and catfish so we fish from the boat or the dock. We enjoy our coffee and freshly squeezed juice right at the water's edge at the table in the fruit tree orchard.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
175 feet of waterfront with a pontoon boat to cruise the lake and a golf cart to explore sun city and play golf on any of our 8 golf courses. The sunsets from the covered patio are not to be equaled! The house is very comfortable and fabulous for entertaining.
- Primary: 2067692232
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the house at sunset taken from our pontoon boat while cruising the lake.
Looking out from our patio to the White Tank Mountains.
Living room (21x18) with sliding door to the patio and lake.
Arizona room with 2 recliners to watch TV or the setting sun.
Kitchen with table.
Office area with door to the view of the park and White Tank mountains.
Master bedroom view of the lake from bed!
Guest room with queen bed and built in drawers and cabinets.
Golf cart to explore Sun City and play golf on any of our 8 courses.
The view from our dock with the path leading to the fruit tree orchard.
The orchard of fruit trees looking from the patio.
Sunset from the south end of the property.
View from the south end of the property.
Arizona Room with HDTV and electric fireplace.
Kitchen with custom cabinets and pantry.
Large laundry room with lots of storage.
Master bedroom with sliding door to patio.
Patio right outside Master Bedroom with view of the lake park and mountains.
Guest bedroom with twin beds.
Pontoon boat at our dock at sunset.
Enjoy fresh juice lakeside in the orchard with view of the mountains.
Sunset from the 50 foot patio.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013