Beautiful Florida Keys Home New Heated Pool & Patio Area!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marathon house description
2 Bedroom Waterfront Home boat dockage and direct ocean access. Great for Carolina Skiffs or flat boats smaller than 18 feet. Brand new in-ground heated pool being added now! Perfect for jet skies or kayaks! Enjoy the amazing sunrise views from the patio of this gorgeous open floor plan home. Newly remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, floor to ceiling sliders create a great indoor/outdoor space with natural light, and tropical landscaping that sets the scene for your outdoor entertaining.
- 1845 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- A day bed converts to King Size Bed and one single Twin Bed
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 10
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- This home is the perfect Florida escape with open concept and amazing natural light. There is a private pool with a sun-deck to enjoy the pool with shaded area. Newly renovated patio area is terrific for entertaining family or friends in the relaxed Florida Keys sunshine. Sunrise views are breathtaking and dockage allows for direct access to ocean. Bring your kayaks, jet skis or flats boat to enjoy all the Florida Keys has to offer with snorkeling or scuba diving. Perfect get-away in the American Caribbean....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Vacation Rentals have become a popular way to stay on the Island of Marathon, Florida. Vacationers come to the Florida Keys for Scuba Diving & World Class Fishing in Marathon and many other activities including Snorkeling, Sight-Seeing, Mini Lobster Season, Fantasy Fest, Marathon Florida Seafood Festival, Dolphin Research Center of the Florida Keys,The Turtle Hospital at Hidden Harbor, Boating, Sombrero Beach and a number of other relaxing family activities. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The perfect getaway
The perfect getaway
This place was absolutely amazing. The sunrise & sunsets (which can be seen from the bedroom window) are breathtaking. The light in the entire house is not only beautiful but adds to the lovely flow of the house. I found the energy within the house to be great and pleasantly calming. The house and back yard are very, very roomy. Lots of space to relax. The locaton is also great. So very close to the beach, and the 7 mile bridge is perfect for some exercise. There is also a little museum in the Marathon airport that has some great older planes. Annette's lobster house which is also very close was superb (especially the desserts). Key West is less than an hour away for more than a little night life. The butterfly garden there is atherial. We had a very enjoyable time. I will be staying here again whenever possible!
- Guest karen b. (harwood heights, il)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 07/15/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, girls getaway.
June, July & August - $1,650/wk Holidays & Mini-Lobster, Lobster - $1,750/wk $4,950/MO - $5,250/MO Depends on dates and number in your party Above rates do not include 12.5% tax, $35 processing fee, $150 cleaning fee $500 Security Deposit Required Minimum 7 Day rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Marathon Airport at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Overseas Highway (US 1) at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sombrero Beach at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hurricane at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Best Restaurant - Frank's Grill at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Jennifer & Glenn Faulk have been vacationing in the Florida Keys for over 15 years together. We are from the Chicago area so escaping the cold winter months and brutal weather has become more and more important to us.
Why the Owner Chose Marathon:
This house is our dream home and we hope to retire to Marathon someday. The property is everything and more than we could have hoped for with the open concept and water access. The natural light that floods the house is magnificant changing with the changing sun's location. The lines of the house remind us of the Frank Lloyd Wright houses we admire in the Chicago area. My favorite part of the family room is the ceiling - tongue and groove with beams that speak of times gone by. The house is one of a kind and you won't find another like it in the keys...we haven't and we looked for years!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We are investing this September/October in building an in-ground pool and patio area that will be a showpiece for entertaining. We have purchased the furniture from Crate-N-Barrel so it will be the 'wow' factor you are looking for to make a great impression on guests.
- Primary: +1 305-923-4106
- Secondary: + 305-923-4106
- Tertiary: +1 305-923-4106
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Waterfront Property on canal with direct access to Ocean. Amazing Sunrise Views
Ocean access at End of Canal with a 17' dock -great for jet skiis, paddle board
Living Room with King Size Pull Out Day Bed
Dining Area with open-concept living room
Breakfast Bar offers convenience for everyone.
Guest Bedroom with Queen Bed that opens to the patio.
Back yard offers beautiful views of the tropical plants indigenous to the area.
2.5 miles to Beautiful Sombrero Beach- open to the public
Lobster Mini Season opens July 24 & 25 and Opening to Lobster Season is Aug 6
Sunset from Sunset Park, Key Colony Beach - 2 miles away
Mallory Square Performer, Key West - Only 48 miles away - Great day trip!
Front of the home offers an inviting entrance with tropical landscaping.
Gorgeous kitchen with granite counter-tops and stainless steel appliances
Master Bedroom with Queen size bed that Opens to Patio.
Dining Room - Floor to celing windows allows for terrific natural light.
Lanai on the Canal Side of Home is spacious for entertaining friends.
Tropical Landscaping (Side of Home)
World Famous 7 Mile Bridge - 3 miles
Southernmost Point of the Continental United States, Key West - 48 miles away
Another picturesque photo of the sunset from the Sunset Grille Restaurant
The Dolphin Research Center at MM59 will provide great memories for all ages.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 0.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.