Located Right in the City Centre, Easy Walking Distance to Everything!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Edinburgh apartment description
This Queen Street Apartment offers a convenient location in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Within easy reach of all the city's sights and attractions, including Princes Street, the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh Playhouse and Calton Hill, this is a great base for any visitor.
The apartment is ideal for couples or singles as each bedroom can be set up as either a double, twin, triple or quad beds so this provides maximum flexibility with sleeping arrangements plus there is a spacious lounge which can accommodate additional persons on sofa beds.
Renovated in 2010, the rooms are large, spacious & light and all old Georgian features have been carefully preserved and are maintained in the apartment.
- Great lounge for relaxing in...
- An iPod dock is provided
- Freeview channels
- Flatscreen TV
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Ideal for larger groups or families
Set within a renovated Georgian town house, offering a luxurious, modern apartment in Edinburgh city centre, 3 minutes' walk from the shopping district of Princes Street.
The fully-equipped kitchen has a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, cooker and microwave. Towels and linen are included, and travel cots and high chairs can be requested.
Situated in Edinburgh’s New Town, Edinburgh Castle is just a 15-minute walk, and Edinburgh Waverley Rail Station is just over 5 minutes' walk away. The nightlife district of George Street is just 10 minutes’ walk from the apartment.
- On floor 0
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 10-14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- This property has 3 bathrooms.
Kitchen & Dining
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- This apartment has been recently renovated to a very high level with the most up to date modern conveniences. All rooms are large, spacious & light and all old features are maintained in the apartment - Great lounges for relaxing in... - I-pod docks are provided in the apartment - Freeview channels - Free Wi-Fi - Ideal for larger groups or families...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- This apartment is located in Edinburgh's New Town, Edinburgh Inspired by the lofty ideals of the Scottish Enlightenment, the neat and ordered grid of the New Town provides an elegant contrast to the jumbled design of the Old Town. Admire the spectacular neoclassical architecture as you wander down its broad streets, and get a glimpse of how life was lived by the city’s upper classes in the 18th century on a visit to the beautiful Georgian House in Charlotte Square. You can also view paintings and photographs of Scotland’s most iconic figures, from Mary Queen of Scots to Sean Connery, at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery on Queen Street. Afterwards, browse the sophisticated boutiques on George Street before settling down to a drink or meal in one of its chic bars and restaurants....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Edinburgh Airport at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Waverley Railway Station at 0.5 Kilometres
Twin Bedroom (These beds are zip and link and can be used as a double or single)
Detail of the Dining Table
Double Bedroom (zip and link beds so can be a double or a single)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013