Prestigious, Gated, & Secure Community, Modern, Long Term Lease 6mo. +
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ajijic house description
GAS FIREPLACE in well appointed living room, LIVING ROOM has pocket sliding glass doors that open onto a screen ENCLOSED, & COVERED, patio with a BAR w/small bar refrigerator, beautiful, walled, backyard with MOUNTAIN VIEW, HUGH master, 'EN SUITE' W/ JET TUB & a SEPARATE shower, MASTER opens onto beautifully landscaped enclosed private back yard...Large kitchen with GRANITE countertops and all STAINLESS STEEL appliances, laundry room WITH washer and dryer, covered carport for 2 autos...Community POOL and facility across the street....FURNISHED
- 3300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms and office.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 2 and a half
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Would prefer long term arrangement.
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- AVAILABLE JULY 10, 2013 FOR LONG TERM... 6 MONTHS OR MORE WANTED This is a community filled with expats from all over the world...It is NOT necessary to speak Spanish. First, rest assured that Guadalajara (45 minutes from Ajijic) has the very BEST of medical technology and physicians. Opportunities to just lay back and chill, or to become involved in an endless number of activities abound. Many talented individuals have come to this area to act in the little theatre, put together a music group for dancing, play cards, volunteer in various activities to make life better for others or for animals, travel thru out Mexico and South America...whatever you are looking for this part of the world offers it. Our community is filled with talented artist and frequent gallery shows. Ajijic has 2 casinos, and a Walmart. We have several churches and Bible studies. The second best weather in the entire world is here. (First is Nairobi, Kenya). Fishing and beaches are within a half day's drive. This is a community that still has the feel of life in Mexico, but with the conveniences of the life you may be hesitant to leave behind....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
LONG TERM REMTAL wanted 6 MONTH MINIMUM $1275. U.S. dollars per month or ONE YEAR Rental Agreement $1200. U.S. dollars First and last month required & security deposit at time of rental
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Guadalajara International at 32 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway thru the town to Guadalajara and Mexico at Ajijic
- Nearest Beach: Puerta Vallarta and Manzanillo at 190 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Restaurants and Bars are within walking distance at Ajijic
- Nearest Golf: Chula Vista at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Walking distance at Ajijic
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My husband & i have owned a home in Ajijic for 11 years and love life here. We not only feel completely safe (we drive between Mexico and Texas regularly.) , but have great faith in the future of Mexico's economy.
Why the Owner Chose Ajijic:
Because of our faith in the Mexican economy (13th best in the world & growing), we recently decided to purchase a second piece of real estate ... This particular home jumped out at us because of the location and warm feeling we got as we walked thru it....Notice, i use the ...
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Notice that i use the word 'home' instead of 'house'. We just repainted the entire inside, landscaped the back, upgraded the light fixtures... & generally, worked to make it a home we would want in which to live.
- Primary: 830 4466524
- Secondary: +
- Tertiary: +52 3767663199
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enclosed with sliding screen doors and covered patio area opens to living areas.
All stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite counters
Living room, leather furniture, gas fireplace, indirect lighting, fan
Hall Bath for Bedrooms 2 & 3, also there is a half bath in entry area of house
Entrance to Master "Suite"
Master Bedroom with doors to patio
Back view of mountains and home
Covered and enclosed patio with bar, small refrigerator and ceiling fan
Dishwasher & garbage disposal
Guest half bath
Open and bright throughout
Guest Bedroom & another bedroom can be used as an office
Master Bathroom w/whirlpool tub and separate shower
Doors from Master Bedroom to patio
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013