Near 7 Major Ski Resorts & Located Right on Trailhead.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Wildernest Properties condo description
Remodeled And Finished In Late December 2012. Unique Mountain Retreat With A Euro Twist.
New Listing, Great Deal & Completely Updated!
Location, Location, Location Right Off Of I-70, Easy Access To All The Ski Resorts, Shopping And Other Amazing Recreational Opportunities :)
Or Just Stay At The Condo And Enjoy A Relaxing Getaway. You Will Love This Condo!
This Is A Top Floor End Unit (yep No One On Top Of You Or To One Side Of You & Only A Flight Of Stairs To Climb) With Approximately 1000 Sq. Ft. Your Condo Sleeps 7 And The Accommodations Provide Room For Everyone To Enjoy Your Vacation Getaway. With All Of The Extra Touches That Make You Feel Comfortable And Relaxed Away From Home! Your Mountain Retreat Is On The Summit County Transportation Line (the Summit Stage) For Easy, Free Access To All Ski Areas And Shopping. Lake Dillon And The Ski Areas Of Keystone, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, A-basin, Loveland, Vail & Beavercreek Are Within A Short Drive. Backing The Arapahoe National Forest With An Aspen Grove Out The Window And A Trailhead Right Outside The Condo, Hikers And Cross-country Skiers Have Easy Access To A Variety Of Trails In The Gore Range. There Are Great Biking Opportunities For All Types Of Bikers Throughout Summit County.
Here’s The Spec.’s: Master Has A King Bed With Full Bath And A 32' Flat Screen TV With Cable Service. 2nd Bedroom Has A Bunk Bed With A Full On The Bottom And A Twin Bed On Top. Living Room Has A Queen Sleeper Sofa. In The Hall Between The Master And 2nd Bedroom Is The 2nd Full Size Bathroom. The Kitchen Has Full Size Appliances, And All Eating/cooking Utensils. Living Room Has 50' Flat Screen Television, DVD, Stereo, And Deck That Looks Out To The National Forest.
Cable TV Service. **free High Speed Internet Access, And Expanded Cable For You **
We Are A Short Drive To An Outlet Mall, Target, A Movie Theater, A Large Grocery Store (city Market), And Many Great Restaurants. No Smoking No Pets.
Perfect For A Memorable Family Vacation, Ski Vacations, Boating Enthusiasts, Last Minute Weekend Getaway, Girls Getaway, Outdoor Enthusiast, House-hunting Visits, Writers Retreats, Shoppers, A Romantic Getaway, And Temporary Lodging For Relocating Executives.
Keywords: Charming, Unique, Boutique, High End, Cozy, Functional, Newly Remodeled, Awesome, Relaxing, Top Floor End Unit, Views, Good Location, Quiet, New, Fresh, Condo, Apartment, Chalet, Ski, Flat, Mountain Views, Child Friendly, Couples Retreat, Hot Tub, Shopping, Hiking, Bus Stop, Romantic, Cozy, Great Location.
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 7
- Iron & Board
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- New Listing! Check Out Our Other Condo VRBO#398052 To See Our Customer Reviews. Located Near The Best Ski Resorts In The World!!! Breckenridge, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Loveland, Copper Mountain. Also Within 40 Minutes Of Vail And Beaver Creek. Amazing Golfing, Fly Fishing, Water Rafting, Hiking, Biking, Boating, Sailing And Hunting. Shopping At The Outlet Mall's Or Iceskating In Keystone Or Sledding At In Copper Mountain Or Frisco (or For Free At The Silverthorne Rec Center) Is Also Fun. Free Bus, Stop Is A 2 Minute Walk And It Will Take You To All Te Major Ski Resorts, Rec Centers, Shopping Centers Etc., Lake Dillon Marina 2.5 Miles Away (fun Tiki Bar, Free Concert Series, Farmers Market And Boating In The Summer Months). Grocery Store, Liquor Store, Movie Theater, Movie Rentals, Restaurants, Bars, Starbucks, Sandwich Shops, Copy/fax Centers, Target, Lake Dillon Theater Company (the Best Plays!) All Within A 2.5 Mile Radius And Easily Accessible By Bus. The Condo Is Right Off Of I-70 So Other Towns Are Easy To Drive To. Remodel Consists Of New: Carpet, Paint, Lighting, New Small Appliances & Bedding. Updated Flat Screen TV With DVD And Access To Your Netflix Account From The Condo....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Cozy Mountain Retreat!
Cozy Mountain Retreat!
We loved staying here over the weekend and enjoyed traveling to the surrounding ski resorts! The condo is exactly as the pictures look-clean, spacious, and comfortable, and close to any shops/grocery stores/restaurants you would need. All of the amenities listed were included and the owners were very accommodating when trying to book the rental last-minute. I would definitely stay again and recommend this to any friends/family! Thanks for everything!
- Guest LauraCO (Denver, Colorado)
- Date of stay 01/11/13
- Review Submitted 01/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing.
This condo is perfectly located and perfectly appointed! We are a family of 6 (2 teens, 1 tween and a 3 year old) and never felt cramped. The beds are incredibly comfy - even the sofa bed. We loved the flat screen TV's, the DVD player and the great decor. We will most certainly be staying again and will be referring friends and family.
- Guest wingsix (United States)
- Date of stay 12/30/12
- Review Submitted 01/06/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Dec 14 - Jan 5
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$95 Cleaning Fee
***Cleaning fee is waived for rentals 7 nights and longer ***
Fees are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Tax rate is 5.75%
A deposit of $250 is due at booking
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Cleaning: $95
- Tax Rate 6.75%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: DIA (Denver International Airport) at 91.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak - not sure it makes since to take up here at 52 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-70 at 1.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dillon Dam and many others at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Keystone (Copper, Breckenridge, A-Basin, Loveland) at 8.4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Raven at The Peaks at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Mint, Wendy's, Quiznos + Many others 2ml away at 1.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Long Time Locals And Business Owners In Summit County. We Love Colorado And Living Here But We Have Traveled The World And Finally Decided To Make A Vrbo To Rent To People Who Would Like To Visit Our Beautiful Town. Dillon Is The Central Hub To All The Resorts. We Love Being Able To Ski In The Day And See A Play At The Lake Dillon Theater Company Or Eat Sushi Or Thai That Night. We Love The Summers Here Too... The Best Place In The World To Be In The Winter And Summer Months! Riding Bikes With Our Kids To The Farmers Market Or A Free Concert At The Dillon Marina In The Summer Is Another One Of Our Favorite Things To Do. The Recreation And Things To Do Here In The Winter And Summer Is Endless! Ice Skating Outside In Keystone Or Visiting The Ice Castle At Night Is Also So Much Fun! You Will Not Be Disappointed When You Visit Here...
Why the Owner Chose Other Wildernest Properties:
We loved the condo at the first sight. It's location is awesome with a trailhead right in back of it. It is near the highway, minutes to all the amazing ski resorts in Summit County, a mile from the outlet malls, restaurants and bars, the bus stop is a 2 minute walk from the condo. The condo has a great feel to it! It has a great floor plan that is light and bright as well.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo has its own washer and dryer. It looks out from the patio to the trailhead and over to Peak One. it has a good vibe and flow to it. We have updated the condo and put in all the things that we like to have when we go and stay at places. It has been updated and styled with a euro twist and has everything you want while being away from home.
- Primary: 9703896908
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
this is the main play area of our retreat, enjoy it as you please
Peak one is in the distant view from the balcony
Meet te owners! Tony and Ginni Gancev
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!