Reserve up to 6 Month Season Rental for 2014-2015 Call Now!!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chaparral Country Club condo description
Newly remodeled end unit condo on quiet street in fabulous Chaparral Country Club with morning sun, right on the 13th fairway with pond, and a southeast exposure of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Three bedrooms, 2 bath duplex, walking distance to 2 pools. Windows galore with granite surfaces and 18 inch floor tiles. All new appliances and furniture including king size bed in master, queen size beds in the 2 other bedrooms, HDTV, DVD player, wireless internet, free telephone to US/Canada, patio furniture and BBQ. Very friendly country club with golf, tennis and superb dining. Perfect centralized location in Palm Desert for shopping, hiking, golfing and sightseeing.
- On floor 1
- 1725 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Mountain View
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- This is a friendly community, where newcomers are very welcome in all activities. The home owners association maintain the gardens, swimming pools, flat roads for bicycling or walking, and an outstanding guard gated community. The private country club has wonderful dining, tennis courts, and an 18-hole golf course, called the little monster, offering monthly rates for renters. Two to twenty minutes away are numerous public and resort golf courses, several which are world class. The former Bob Hope Classic, now called Humana Challenge 2012 Golf Tournament, is at the PGA West Golf Club in La Quinta in January. Tennis is also popular and a national tournament, the BNP Paribas Open, is held each March at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Just a couple miles away are restaurants and several shopping centers including the upscale El Paso Shopping District. Ten minutes to the south is the Living Desert zoological exhibit, an hour to the northeast is Joshua Tree National Park and a three-quarters hour to the northwest is the Palm Springs Aerial Tram. Knott’s in Palm Springs has a water park, and two hours away is Disneyland and other theme parks near Los Angeles. Phoenix (spring training in February and March) and Las Vegas are four hour drives. The Palm Springs Airport is twenty minutes from Chaparral....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This the One!
This the One!
We knew it when we saw it, this is the one. The condo is fashionable, well located and very reasonable considering all the amenities. Highly recommended.
- Guest Happy Visitor (Canada)
- Date of stay 11/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/07/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Holiday Rate Dec 2013-January 6 $110 per night February $3750, March $3800 April or May $3500 SUMMER RATES $2000/MONTH JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPT. $125 Exit Cleaning fee and $500 refundable security deposit required Utilities and taxes if applicable are included Mail a check (US Funds), use Paypal or credit card (2% fee extra)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 10 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Chaparral Country Club at Chaparral Country Club
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We love the desert as a retreat from where we live most of the year, the snowy cascade mountains. The sunshine and stylized condo provide the perfect refreshment to our otherwise busy lives. It is very welcoming to everyone here.
Why the Owner Chose Chaparral Country Club:
Chaparral welcomes guests - friendly to everyone. You can play the private course, tennis, swim, stroll the walkways. It's location is in the midst of all the desert has to offer. Great restaurants, shopping and numerous high quality golf courses.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
With 19 pools, you always have a nice spot to enjoy the water and sun. The tennis courts are excellent. Chaparral's well maintained golf course is loads of fun, and other premium desert golf courses are just minutes away. Our favorite public course - Desert Willow offers two challenging 18 hole layouts.
- Primary: 2069620865
- Secondary: +1 760-565-2361 Do not call before 9am- or after 9pm pacific
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Southeast across the pond with spectacular mountains view.
Looking up the golf course.
All new stainless kitchen with granite and tile
Beautiful large master bedroom.
Cozy second bedroom.
Enjoy a sunny morning patio.
Splash in the sunshine.
Bring your racket for tennis or pickle ball.
Excellent chef, breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar, formal, casual and patio dining.
Sun peaking over the mountains.
Spacious living room includes large flat screen TV.
Dining room with smartly tiled floors
Master bath incluedes soaking tub and shower
Third guest bedroom tastefully appointed.
On the fairway and steps to the pool and spa.
Clubhouse is well equipped with an courteous staff.
Golf at the 'Little Monster' or many nearby courses.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.