Spectacular Oceanfront Condo--Remarkable Views
You sent a message to this owner.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
O' Say Can You Sea!
To reserve, check availability, or simply get a quote just click on the 'Book It' button. No obligation required.
Be greeted by a breathtaking view of the ocean as you open the blinds of this lovely condo on the sixth floor of Annapolis House at the grand resort of Sea Colony, Delaware. Beautiful cherry wood-style floors will immediately catch your eye as you enter the distinctively appointed living room. A completely remodeled high-end kitchen with granite counters and creamy beige cabinets with chocolate stain will impress you, and the dual function washer/dryer makes for additional countertop space and storage cabinet areas. Both bathrooms have also enjoyed a complete makeover including ceramic floors and decorative tile. The bedrooms are configured to comfortably accommodate 7 people. A beach storage locker in the parking garage is stocked with beach equipment for use during your stay as well.
Speaking of that 'height-of-season' awful parking situation encountered by Sea Colony visitors, you are guaranteed one reserved space located near the north entry to Annapolis House. Should you have more than one vehicle and there is no available parking on the premises you are welcome to park in my driveway less than one mile south. There is always plenty of space; just call or email. This frees up time and frustration driving around the resort searching for that elusive space. The knowledge that you will always be able to park that second vehicle relieves a great deal of anxiety for many.
Now that you are relaxed and ready to vacation take a minute to explore the many amenities at your fingertips inside your condo or a short walk away. Spend your mornings with coffee or tea on the balcony as you revel in a glorious sunrise over the Atlantic. Quiet evenings are enjoyed with cocktails and tidbits looking out onto that gorgeous ocean gleam. Take the elevator down to the ground floor and you’re practically right on the beach! Tennis anyone? Play right outside your door or walk across Route 1 to the highly acclaimed Sea Colony tennis facility. What’s not to love? Playgrounds for the kiddies as well as an entire week of activities for any time of day are scheduled during the summer.
Don’t delay. Reserve O Say Can You Sea! today for that choice week. You deserve it.
Hope to see you there!
COMMENCEMENT: at 4:00 PM
TERMINATION: at 9:00 AM
1. Tenant agrees to pay Landlord as rent for the property known as O Say Can You Sea! the total rental sum of . A deposit of one-half total rent is required upon execution of this Lease. Remainder shall be due thirty days in advance of commencement date. In the event that Tenant fails to honor the remainder, deposit shall be forfeited.
2. It is agreed that Owner, or her employees, for the purpose of cleanup and repair, may enter the premises during this leasing period. Owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
3. Tenant agrees that this lease may not be assigned or the property sublet without the written consent of Owner.
4. It is agreed that Tenant has either personally inspected the leased premises or, if not, hereby waives the right to claim that the property has been misrepresented by the Owner.
5. Tenant agrees to surrender possession of the property hereby leased at the expiration of this lease, peaceably and without delay. Property will be vacated by Tenant in good order. Tenant will vacate reserved parking space promptly at
9:00 a.m. on termination day. Failure to do so will result in possible towage of vehicle.
6. Tenant agrees that Owner shall not be held liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any injuries, accidental or otherwise, that may be incurred or suffered upon the premises or its facilities from any cause whatsoever during the
termof this contract. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests. By accepting this contract, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
7. If Tenant becomes objectionable to neighbors, to the Sea Colony resort, or for any reason whatsoever, the Tenant may be evicted, whether or not he is otherwise in default under this Lease. In such event, Tenant will forfeit all rent paid
8. Owner is not responsible for disruption of services which are beyond her control. Tenant agrees to and understands that no repairs can be completed on weekend days. Owner will accommodate tenant as quickly as possible to replace broken major appliances including on weekends when possible.
9. Tenant agrees that there is no refund for any reason other than mandatory evacuation. In such event Tenant will be entitled to a prorated refund for those days during which local authorities ordered the evacuation. In the event a Tenant must cancel due to an unforeseen circumstance, refund will be given only upon re-rental of the unit for that rental period.
10. Unit is furnished as follows: Beds-2 queens, 1 double, 1 twin. Pillows and quilts for all beds. Beach equipment stored in beach locker for guest use.
11. Pets are not permitted by Sea Colony guests.
12. Tenant agrees not to exceed maximum occupancy limit of seven persons.
13. Smoking is not permitted in this unit.
This lease is executed on:
By his/her signature, Tenant acknowledges that he/she is in receipt of and has carefully reviewed the provisions of this Lease.
OWNER: Frances H. Moroz
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- On floor 6
- 1074 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
The Sea Colony high-rise is a perfect location for children of all ages. If the pools, beach and playground aren't enough to keep the kiddies occupied you'll want to take a look at the daily activities schedule for even more fun. Babysitters are also readily available to care for your children while you enjoy a night out on the town....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Wake to the morning sun when you stay in the deluxe master bedroom suite. This room is large enough to provide comfortable seating, TV viewing, and overall relaxation for those who wish to enjoy some 'me' time. O Say Can You Sea!'s second bedroom is large enough to accommodate a queen/double bed and a duobunk (upper single, lower double)....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms are beautifully renovated from floor to ceiling.
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 21 - Nov 28, 2015
4 night min stay
Nov 29 - Mar 11, 2016
3 night min stay
Mar 12 - Mar 25, 2016
3 night min stay
Mar 26 - May 13, 2016
3 night min stay
May 14 - May 27, 2016
3 night min stay
May 28 - Jun 17, 2016
4 night min stay
Jun 18 - Aug 19, 2016
7 night min stay
Aug 20 - Sep 4, 2016
4 night min stay
Sep 5 - Sep 16, 2016
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
It is not cost-effective to rent for 2 nights. Please do not request.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Approximately 2 1/2 hours by car from Baltimore, Washington, and Philadelphia areas Sea Colony boasts a unique package of amenities and services including 12 pools (two indoor), 34 tennis courts (14 Har-Tru clay and four indoor), Fitness Center (with indoor and outdoor pools, weight room, saunas, whirlpool, and indoor gym), supervised children’s programs, courtesy community shuttle, hiking-biking trails, and more. Only minutes away you'll want to visit the Rehoboth Tanger Outlets for some duty-free shopping. Sea Colony maintains a no-smoking policy on the beach and most other areas. It is also well guarded, gated and patrolled 24-hours for your safety and security.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I have been renting my beach homes since the early 90's and am fully versed on the needs of vacationers. My past guests at Great Getaway in Delaware and Sunset Royale on the OBX will gladly attest to the comfort and affordability of my locations.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Colony:
This condo was purchased following the sale of my home in Sanderling, OBX. The closer location was the deal clincher for me as I can easily get here to take care of issues should they arise. Attention to detail is my forte.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This particular unit immediately caught my eye as it was significantly upgraded. beautifully decorated and well-maintained. Annapolis House oceanfront condos enjoy a full view of both the beachfront and the Town of Bethany which I feel makes them unique. I offered a contract within ten minutes of stepping inside.
- Primary: 301-643-2353
Links to more information:
Living Room with ocean front view
From the balcony look to the north to view the Town of Bethany
Refreshing ocean front views
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 22, 2015
- Property typeCondo
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Calendar last updated 11/17/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.