Luxurious Eastside Estate, Swimming Pool, Spectacular Views, Canyon Rd
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
North Hills estate description
Cerro Rosa is an exclusive estate in the picturesque foothills of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. This is an impressive private residence that you will want to call home while vacationing in Santa Fe. Cerro Rosa's coveted eastside address is minutes from Canyon Road and the Santa Fe Plaza, striking the perfect balance of location, privacy and luxury. This gated, 1 acre+ property is a personal year-round resort of multiple flagstone and brick terraces, fountains, expansive views, lush landscaping, outdoor and indoor kiva fireplaces, gas grill, two hot tubs with infinity edge and waterfall, and seasonal outdoor swimming pool with a mosaic water slide.
Perpetual blue skies and native pinon tree views surround the classic santa fe interiors featuring diamond plastered walls, skylights, vaulted and coved ceilings with vigas and hand-carved beams, three kiva fireplaces. The floors are walnut, flagstone and tile.
Cerro Rosa's chef's kitchen, great room, media room, and sun room are the ideal gathering and entertaining spaces. With the luxuries of a fine hotel, each of the two king suites are the perfect respite for a great night's sleep.
This is a state-of-the-art property with high speed wireless internet and built-in sonos sound system so different music may be streamed or enjoyed from the music library in each room, terraces and swimming pool.
Guests of Cerro Rosa enjoy a heated 2 car garage, personalized on-sight check-in and concierge services are available. Additional amenities include complimentary Ravens Rock coffee and downtown parking near the santa fe plaza.
Complimentary snow shoveling in the winter months.
Available for short and long-term stays (minimum 4 nights stay).
- 4600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
Family Movie night will be a must with your own private HD projector 9 foot drop down screen w/ speaker 7 surround sound theater room. The yard is fenced with 2 hot tubs a pool and water slide! Santa Fe ski basin is open and offers ski and snow board lessons. Ft. Marcy Sports Complex is at the bottom of Artist Rd. and has a playground and outdoor sports fields, walking/bike track, as well as indoor pool and gym with full sized basketball courts and weight rooms and showers. ...moreless
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Each of the Suites feature a king-size bed with luxurious Italian linens, fluffy down duvets, feather pillows, private bathroom with granite counter tops, glass enclosed tile shower, large walk-in closet, and high-definition flat-screen televisions. Each bedroom has pleasant views of sun and moon mountains, gardens, & swimming pool and hot tub areas. The second level Master suite is spacious with a sitting room and kiva fireplace, Sonos sound system and private access to back terrace. An expansive bathroom provides his and her sinks, makeup table, and temperature controlled whirlpool tub. The private terrace reveals extensive views of Santa Fe, Jemez mountains and Sandia mountain peaks The 2nd Level also includes a Full Size Private Bedroom w/ seperate access to Master Bath. The first level suite has private full bath, with walk-in closet, granite counter. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 12
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Music Library:
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Cerro Rosa is private - surrounded in Juniper and Pinon covered foothills and abundant with wildlife, and yet conveniently located for the best Santa Fe has to offer. Take a leisurely stroll to the World Famous Canyon Road with galleries, boutiques, restaurants and entertainment or to the Historic Downtown Plaza. Santa Fe Ski Basin, Hyde State Park, and the Randall Davey Audubon Center and Sanctuary, offer endless outdoor opportunities for snow sports, hiking and biking, and nature experience. Ten Thousand Waves Spa and Ft. Marcy Sports Complex are minutes away as well as countless museums and historical hot spots. The Shidoni Bronze Foundry and sculpture gardens are only 15 minutes away in Tesuque Village, as is The Santa Fe Opera and Santa Fe Flea Market. See Sun & Moon Mts,Ortiz, Sandia, and Jemez Mt. Ranges...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 31
4 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please note: swimming pool is only open seasonally, May 1 through October 31 and is subject to open later and close earlier depending on weather conditions. Hot tubs are open and heated year-round.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Cleaning Fee: $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 15.188%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Santa Fe Municipal Airport at 16 Miles
- Nearest Train: Santa Fe Rail Runner at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 599 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Canyon Road Restaurants and Bars at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Santa Fe Ski Basin at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Quail Run Resort, Santa Fe Country Club & Golf at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Canyon Road at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About: Randy Taishoff has lived and worked in Santa Fe for 20 years. He is the creator and owner of Antigua Inn which is 'One of America's Best Bed and Breakfasts' -according to Food and Wine Magazine. Antigua Inn, Santa Fe is proud to be top-rated on TripAdvisor!
Why North Hills:
Cerro Rosa was a previously attempted remodeling job that was abandoned and left this home far from finished... Randy Taishoff saw its hidden potential (literally, there were buried water works and gardens, forgotten Rose bushes and fruit trees) and the renovations and attention to detail brought new and improved life and charm to this address!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
The owner personally enjoys this location for it's proximity to the dining and entertainment Canyon Road and downtown Santa Fe have to offer. Viewing the sunset from a private terrace in the Santa Fe evening breeze is peaceful and relaxing!
- Primary: 505-954-1231
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Pool side Kiva with boncos.
Pool terrace view.
View of lower tub, water slide and flagstone steps leading to upper level.
Upper terrace with gardens.
Sun room and side terrace with gardens.
Front fountain and gardens.
Full moon over Santa Fe.
1st floor pool terrace.
View from 2nd level hot tub with negative edge.
Water fall into lower tub.
Top of Water slide.
Upper terrace with grilling area and gardens.
Landscaped walkway leading to sunroom terraces.
Kitchen bar and breakfast nook by the fire.
Primary suite bathroom.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 05, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.