Boutique Resort Style Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hawk's Nest condo description
La Vita Naples is designed for you to fully enjoy the South West Florida lifestyle. Contemporary Glamor, Modern Styling, thoughtfully and thoroughly equipped.
Our coach house is located in the community of Hawk's Nest within the gated resort of Fiddler's Creek. It is the largest floor plan in the community, located on the top floor with vaulted ceilings and concrete construction. It is quiet and private.
The Large lanai overlooking the lake is screened, equipped with ceiling fans, fully furnished with lounging and dining areas complete with barbeque. There are lovely views of the lake and the fountain is dramatically illuminated at night.
Kitchen is fully equipped for entertaining including stainless steel appliances, ice maker, cappuccino machine, drip coffee machine, french press, coffee grinder, blender, electric kettle, high quality pots pans, dishes for 12, glassware: including wine, beer and martini glasses, utensils, linens, storage and serving containers, bake ware, all cleaning supplies, iron and ironing board.
Large Great room strikingly decorated with vaulted ceilings, oversize white leather sectional, Smart 60 inch LED flat screen T.V with sound bar and blue ray player, that will play your cds iPod or anything that can be connected to a USB. It is centrally located on a mirrored console table against a black accent wall. The great room is illuminated by a cascading crystal chandelier and the use of contemporary fixtures, mirrored furniture and accents add atmosphere and sophistication. All photographs are original.
The dramatic Master bedroom has a plush duvet draped king size white velvet tufted wing back bed, 40 inch wall mounted flat screen T.V, sleek black desk and en suite bathroom with dressing room. 100% cotton linens, 3 sets of sheets, 2 duvet covers & shams, down and down alternative pillows, alarm clock.
The colourful second bedroom has a cathedral window, velvet draperies, a black velvet tufted wing back bed equipped with a queen size pillow top mattress and 40 inch flat screen T.V.. large dresser and mirrored accents and original photographs. All 100% cotton linens and 2 duvet, 2 sets of sheets. Down and down alternative pillows and alarm clock.
The cheerful Third Bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed, pillow top mattress on the bottom memory foam on the top bunk.Very comfortable plush comforters and shams. Down and down alternative pillows. Walk in closet and desk.
Laundry room is fully equipped with an over size capacity clothes washer and regular clothes dryer, laundry detergent and cleaning supplies, brooms, mop and vacuum cleaner with extra bags, garbage bags and hanging space. We have 4 over sized beach towels, 3 Tommy Bahama backpack beach chairs, cooler and umbrella for you to take to the beach. Three brand new bikes are in the garage for your use including helmets.
- On floor 2
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- All new dramatic Large Master suite with white velvet tufted, wing back designer bed and plush pillow top mattress. Mirrored accent tables, sleek black desk, velvet draperies, wall mounted flat screen T.V. 3 sets of linens and many mirrors including a very large full length mirror & Original photographs. En suite bathroom with large shower and separate toilet vestibule with door, attached dressing room with 2 dressers and lots of hanging space....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Dishes & Utensils:
Full Service for 8, wine glasses, beer glasses, martini glasses, high quality pots and pans, bake ware, mixer, stainless blender, salad spinner, grater, microwave safe storage and serving containers...moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- The Fiddler's Creek community will provide you with a resort experience without ever leaving it's gates. It's dramatically landscaped boulevards, and acres of lush gardens and walking paths, the world class Fiddler's Creek Club and Spa with 3 inspired pools and countless gorgeous places to sit, Grand Clubhouse, gracious service, elegant on site restaurants and Spa facilities and internationally acclaimed golf courses provide an environment you may never want to leave. If you do venture out of it's gates the towns of Naples and Marco Island have pristine, clean, white sand beaches with lush natural vegetation lining the beaches and clear blue water where dolphins frolic and pelicans swoop for the very plentiful fish. Beaches have a smooth sandy bottom and the clear waters are calm so swimming is a pleasure in the warm water that is shallow enough for children to enjoy. All water sports are available: sailing and power boating, kayaking, Eco jet boat tours, air boat tours, jet skis, skim boarding and even a high speed ferry to Key West. All streets ending at the Naples Beach in town have a wooden walkway to the beach which makes access easy. Many restrooms and showers are available. The Naples Pier is very centrally located on Naples Beach from town and is a great place watch dolphins play and to cast your line with facilities on the pier to clean your catch. It is a Naples ritual to wander out on the pier about sunset and all cheer and clap when the sky turns a brilliant orange. The town of Naples impressed us greatly with it's upscale elegance, stylish independently owned shops and fabulous restaurants and Bistros spilling out onto the sidewalk. Streets are beautifully landscaped in Naples, architecture is tropical elegance. All of the streets have bike lanes and the absence of hills make biking an extreme pleasure. Don't miss 3rd St South and the 5th Ave South dining and shopping areas. Many restaurants offer wonderful Prix fix and early bird meals and children are always welcome. 3rd St South also has a great Farmer's Market with many organic choices. And we are pleased to have the only Trader Joe's Food Store in Florida with a bounty of well priced specialty foods and organics. If you enjoy a well made cup of coffee the Kona Coffee company 'Bad Ass Coffee' on 3rd St. South in Naples is our favorite. Two Happy Hours that we have really enjoyed are watching the sun set at Sal e Pepe in the Marco Island Resort Hotel on Marco Island (drinks are 2 for 1) and the Marco Island Brewing Company where during Happy Hour you can get an excellent in house micro brew on tap for $3.25! Venturing out the beaches and attractions of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Fort Myers and Sarasota are easily accessible from Naples. The Everglades with alligator sighting opportunities and air boats rides are less than an hour away. Disney World in Orlando is 3 3/4 hours away. Don't miss the Disney water slide Parks of Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, fantastic for kids and a blast for adults as well. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful place to stay
Wonderful place to stay
My wife and I can't say enough about this condo. The owners have done a wonderful job decorating it and thinking of all the things you will need to make your vacation perfect. The lanai is an added bonus with new comfortable outdoor furniture, as well as a beautiful outdoor dining table and chairs for six that overlooks the lake. A perfect spot night or day to sit outside. In fact, the entire condo has new furniture throughout and was repainted as well. The condo is in perfect condition and having internet connection and cable TV made it even better. We highly recommend it to anyone. The owners are wonderful folks and care about you having a great vacation.
- Guest Capt Ed (Martha's Vineyard, MA)
- Date of stay 02/14/13
- Review Submitted 03/27/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 30
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 30
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
In reference to the 2015 calendar, reservations for the January 1 to March 31 period will only be accepted as a block or a 3 month rental and the rate will be assessed at $4000.00 per month. Please email me if you have any questions about this time period or require clarification.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers, (RSW) at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 41, Tamiami Trail at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Marco Island at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Fiddler's Creek Golf Club on site at 1.4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Caxambas / Gator Grill on site Fiddler's Creek at 1.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are Family of 3 who live in Vancouver, B.C., Canada We have traveled the world staying in Vacation Rentals all over the United States, Europe and South America. Ski towns, beach towns, large cities and small villages.
Why the Owner Chose Hawk's Nest:
Naples has a unique location in that the town is located directly on the gulf with no barrier islands between downtown and the white beaches of the gulf. It has a vibrant central core with interesting independent restaurants and shops. Fiddler's Creek is by far the best resort style community in Naples and has the awards to prove it. The vaulted ceilings, large lanai, and privacy sold us on Hawk's Nest.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Easy Access to Naples and Marco Island Fantastic Resort Pools Access to great golf, tennis and boating clubs The Fiddler's Creek Club hosts the most lavish gala events in South West Florida.
- Primary: +1 604-253-0022
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Modern Glamor awaits you, a seat at the bar or dining in your eat in Kitchen.
Enjoy the 60 inch Flat screen Smart TV in your chic, comfortable Great Room.
Grand over sized white leather sectional. bold black & white wool rug
Designer kitchen with stainless appliances, silver accent wall.
Eucalyptus wood table & 6 chairs, Grill and view of the fountain!
Cocktails on the Lanai anyone?
Master bedroom with large en suite, over sized shower and dressing room
Master en suite bathroom with dove grey, black and mirrored accents.
Vibrantly decorated full bathroom with tub and shower
La Vita Naples large 2nd floor coach home & garage
Fiddler's Creek Club & Spa: 1 of 2 water slides and lush, verdant landscaping.
Sound Check for the Fiddler's Creek Club Season Opening Gala November 2012
The bar and eat in kitchen are illuminated by a wave style crystal chandelier.
The Vaulted Great Room with sparkling crystal chandelier & mirrored furniture.
View of the Great Room toward the double doors of the Master Suite.
Kitchen with lots of cupboard space, vaulted ceiling, pantry and laundry room.
Lanai conversation area: cushioned sofa and 2 cushioned chairs.
Master Suite:King white velvet tufted bed with Dolce Mela linen 40" flat screen
Your View of lush landscape and lake from Master suite window.
Cathedral window bedroom:Queen sized black velvet tufted bed, 40" Flat screen TV
Cheerful bedroom with full bunk down & twin up, walk in closet, south facing.
3 brand new bicycles for you to use.
A view of some of the waterfalls in one of the 3 Fiddler's Creek Club pools
The poolside Gaiter Grill with views of the lake, golf course & boardwalk.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.