Best Location in Falmouth
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This is one half of a Cape-Style side-by-side duplex house located at end of dead end street just a 2-minute walk to the beach! First floor has 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room with cable TV, full bath, and laundry. BR 1 has full bed, BR 2 has two twins. Second floor is one large open room with 4 twin beds, television with vcr/dvd and sitting area, plus 1/2 bath. Very comfortable for 2 families or one large or extended family. The unit has its own private backyard with large picnic table, bbq grill, outdoor shower and shed. Kitchen is fully equipped and we have a selection of games and movies for entertainment. But the best part about this property is its location. It is located at end of quiet dead end street only .2 mile from Surf Drive Beach. Surf Drive Beach is one of Falmouth's nicest longest beaches, on the route of the Falmouth Road Race. Fully staffed with lifeguards and equipped with changing rooms and showers. Great concession stand serving snacks and lunch. When you're done with the beach, take a 10 minute walk along picturesque Shore Road into the Village and get an ice cream, a drink or dinner at any of the many restaurants in this quaint historic village. Grab breakfast in the morning at the diner or croissants from the bakery. Family friendly films shown on the common weekly at dusk. Or attend the weekly outdoor concert on the green. Arrange for a whale watch or excursion to Martha's Vineyard from the harbour, less than one mile from this property. If you like to bike, the property is right around the corner from the Shining Sea Bikepath, a 12 mile bike path running from Woods Hole to North Falmouth. The portion between our property and Woods Hole is all along the ocean. If you feel like taking a drive, head out to any of the many national seashore beaches of Cape Cod. This property is close to everything and will be enjoyed by beach lovers, shoppers, families with small children, families with teenagers, and extended families of all configurations.
- 1150 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Just off the route for the Falmouth Road Race, August 11, 2013.
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Location Location Location! 2-minute walk to Surf Drive Beach and 10 minute walk to historic Falmouth Village with shopping, restaurants, bars, library, village green, bakery, ice cream, candy stores, art galleries, etc.. Enjoy weekly outdoor concerts and movies on the green all summer long. Walk to arcade and bowling. Walk to Falmouth Harbor and take the ferry to Martha's Vineyard, or just watch the boats coming and going. Surf Drive Beach has full lunch menu snack bar, showers, changing rooms, lifeguards. Section of beach has protected cove, great for small children. Around the corner from Shining Sea Bike Path a 12-mile bike path running from North Falmouth to Woods Hole. This is the ideal spot for a vacation for families with kids of all ages, or just for adults who want to relax and enjoy the vibrant village without having to drive....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly Rentals Check In Saturday after 3pm, Check Out Saturday by 10 a.m. May 2013: $750/Week June 1-15, 2013: $1,500 Weekly June 15 - September 7, 2013: $1,600 Weekly September 8 - October 30, 2013: $750/week Available for Winter Rentals and Shorter term rentals - please contact owner for rates and availability
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: BOSTON - Logan International at 75 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Island Queen at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Surf Drive Beach at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We bought this property after looking around for a long time for a place we could enjoy with our teenaged children. We live in Massachusetts and it is close enough for us to enjoy on weekends. We fell in love with Falmouth Village and the beach and feel so fortunate to have found such a perfect spot.
Why the Owner Chose Falmouth:
Every town on the Cape has a slightly different feel, and we've enjoyed many of them over the years. When it came time to buy a place, we knew we wanted to be in Falmouth and near Falmouth Village. The fact that we found a place that is also so close to the beach was just fabulous luck!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house
2d floor bedroom - 4 twin beds
Falmouth Village, Main Street
Thomas Lane view toward Surf Drive Beach
Surf Drive Beach
1st Floor Bedroom
1st floor Bedroom
New Deck! Replaces bushes that were along side of house in back
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013