Bonita Springs Newly Remodeled First Floor Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30-31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Golf Villas of Bonita Springs condo description
Located in a small condo community with only 60 units. Newly remodeled with new tile floors. All new kitchen appliances and countertops. New carpet in all three bedrooms. First floor end unit with screened lanai. Freshly painted. Complete with all the amenities of home with washer and dryer.
- On floor 1
- 1450 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Linens provided. Flat screen tv in master bedroom.
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- Towels and hairdryer provided.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Golf Villas of Bonita Springs is located between Ft Myers and Naples. Six miles from Bonita and Barefoot Beaches and 17 miles from Ft Myers International Airport. Coconut Point Mall with over 140 stores,Gulf Coast Town Center with over 70 stores and Miramar Outlet with 114 stores are within a few miles. Restaurants and Germain Arena....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was my first montly rental in the area and I was overwhelmed by the friendliness of the owners and neighbors. The unit was completely renovated and had every kichen utensil needed to cook complete meals there. The pool area was close and a hub to meet other vacationers.The owners went out of their way to make sure we had all our needs met. We completely enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to anyone.
- Guest Hank (Fairfax, Va.)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/05/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities.
Owner response: Originally I had also rented here as a seasonal renter and the friendliness of the other renters and owners was a major factor in my decision to purchase my condo.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 31
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Multiple month rental may qualify for discount.
50% down with approved signed contract and balance 30 prior to first day of rental.
Checks made payable to Dennis Davis Sr.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates are subject to change.
Special rates for Nov and Dec 2013 (call for rates )
Special rates for March and April as a two month rental (call for rates)
Jan - thru- April $3,000. per month (US Dollars)for 2014
11% Florida Taxes
Cleaning Fee 125.00
Security Deposit 200.00 to be returned after departure
Required multi-month condo application fee 150.00
No smoking and No pets (sorry)
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: ft myers airport at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 75 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: bonita beach at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Buffalo Chips at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Bonita Fairways at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Buffalo Chips at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I came to Golf Villas in 2010 as a renter and left as an owner. I also own the upstairs condo which is my permanent residence. We have lots of snow birds who enjoy the pool and community gatherings and the beaches are just a few miles away.
Why the Owner Chose Golf Villas of Bonita Springs:
I enjoy meeting the new renters and the return of our snowbird owners every year. Welcoming back my old friends while making new ones. A lot of the repeat renters have become owners. I enjoy our quiet community.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The condo is next to the community pool. Easy access to malls, beaches, golfing, fishing.
- Primary: +1 330 2042424 Please no call after 8 pm (est)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to Condo
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 20, 2013