Sun Valley (Hailey) Vacation Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hailey house description
3BR/3Bth home with gorgeous wood burning fireplace, 6 person hot tub and workout room. Sleeps 6-8. Close to bike path, hiking trails, restaurants, grocery stores and shopping. 12 miles from Bald Mountain for world class skiing/snowboarding and 15 miles from Sun Valley Lodge.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 10
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Sun Valley is a family destination vacation spot that is a magical experience for all ages - especially during the holidays. The very first ski lift in the United States is nestled along the hill side in Sun Valley and remains in its orginal spot for all to see. There are several memorials honoring the famous writer Ernest Hemingway who considered Sun Valley his favorite place in the world. The Sun Valley Lodge is a museum of old pictures of famous celebrities that have stayed in Sun Valley. The outdoor fun is endless whether you stay in the winter or the summer. You can even ice skate outside in the summer at Sun Valley's famous outdoor rink! The scenery is breath-taking! You will be sure to create memories to last a life time!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best Christmas in a perfect location!!
Best Christmas in a perfect location!!
The spacious rooms, well appointed kitchen , extra large dining table and comfortable sitting area by the fireplace provided an enjoyble and relaxing atmosphere where our family of eight could gather after a great day of skiing. When tired the kids could go off to one of the bedrooms and enjoy their own TV programs.
- Guest Phil (Boise, Idaho)
- Date of stay 12/22/12
- Review Submitted 12/29/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Cleaning Fee: $120
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Sun Valley Airport at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 75 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Baldy at 12 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sun Valley Golf course at 17 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: The owner's are empty nester's and would like to share the experience of this beautiful vacation spot with you. When the house is not rented the owner's live in the residence. This ensures everything is in working order for your stay.
Why the Owner Chose Hailey:
The house is close to everything but still provides the comfort and seclusion of your own personal getaway.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The hot tub is a must after skiing/snowboarding all day!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom #1 - King size bed.
Bedroom #2 - Queen size bed.
Bedroom #3 - Queen size bed.
Full kitchen with all the essentials.
Full size wood burning fireplace that has gas for easy fire starting.
Treadmill, pull up bar, TV with DVD player.
Bathroom #2 has 2 sinks, toilet, bath tub and shower unit.
Bathroom #3 has full sink, toilet and shower.
Large dining table seats 8-10.
Living room with TV (Dish), DVD, surround sound speakers.
Covered outdoor patio with gas grill , outdoor speakers and 6 person hot tub.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 19, 2013