Hot Deal-Stay 2 Nights,Get 3rd Night Free! Summerhouse 701a Corner Unit 3BR
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Summer House condo description
Notice: Spring / Summer season requires a minimum 7 night stay - Saturday to Saturday.
A relaxing Orange Beach Vacation with peaceful surroundings and the sound of the ocean is all at SummerHouse Unit 701A. This beautifully decorated 3 bedroom/ 2 bath corner unit will provide you with memories of a lifetime!! Spacious throughout, large flat screen TV in living area, plenty of seating to relax, balcony access from every bedroom, & fabulous gulf views are just some of the great features Unit 701A provides! The kitchen is fully equipped & ready for all of your cooking needs! It features granite counter tops, stainless steel refrigerator with ice maker, a separate ice machine, and a breakfast bar with seating for 2. There is plenty of room to cook without feeling closed in and you can actually feel at home. All your guest can sit down at the dining table, eat a great meal, and enjoy the view of our emerald green waters & white sandy beaches. Floor to ceiling windows provide magnificent views!
What's even better? Each bedroom has it's own balcony access due to the large wrap around balcony. In the master bedroom there is a beautiful king size bed with nice wooden furniture that features a large TV with a DVD & VCR player, beautiful gulf views, and private bathroom. The Master bath features a lovely vanity area along with a standard tub/shower combo. The 2nd Bedroom provides a queen size bed, Flat Screen TV along nice closet space and balcony access. In the 3rd bedroom, which is great for kids, two twin beds are featured with a TV to enjoy, nice size closet space, and balcony access. Unit 701A will sleep up to 8 people and located on the East End of the 7th floor.
Summerhouse Complex Amenities features a large split level outdoor pool with plenty of lounge chairs and a beach side gazebo. Also, the large indoor heated pool with an extra large hot tub is great feature guest love. Come enjoy the roomy sauna or relax under the covered poolside gazebo. Don't forget to check out the Omni tennis courts, putting green, and basketball court located across the street at the Summer House Association house. There is so much to do here & within walking distance, Summerhouse 701A will make your vacation worthwhile! Come try it out & let Preview Gulf Shores be your Key to the Coast!
Summerhouse 701A is available to rent at a minimum 7 night stay April thru August. Fall/winter season - minimum 3 night stay; Sorry no Monthly Rentals
- 1263 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 2 elevators available at this condo
- On floor 7
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathrooms will be stocked with a small starter kit of toilet tissue, trash bag, bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, & even a disposable toothbrush with toothpaste & scope. Towels will also be available along with a few wash cloths & hand towels. There is a washer & dryer inside the unit for your use during your stay. We will also supply laundry detergent and fabric softner for your 1st use when laundering....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
The Spacious Kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs and stocked with all the cookware/bakeware needed to create a fabulous meal. Also, there is an additional ice machine available....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 7:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Summerhouse condominium features a large split level outdoor pool with plenty of lounge chairs and a beach side gazebo. Also, the large indoor heated pool with an extra large hot tub is great to use to relax your muscles. Come enjoy the roomy sauna too or relax under the covered poolside gazebo while the kids play out on the playground. Don't forget to check out the fully equipped fitness room! But wait there is more! The Omni tennis courts, putting green, and basketball court are all located across the street at the Summer House Association house. You will never get bored here at SummerHouse with all the amenities they have to offer. It makes your vacation worthwhile! Summer House is convenient to many of the area's restaurants, shops, nightlife, and parking facilities. There are a few grocery stores that are a short distance away. As soon as you turn out of the parking lot, Walmart, Winn-Dixie, and Public are all about 1/2 from the condo. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Indoor Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Water View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- One advantage of staying at Summerhouse is that you are right in the Heart of Orange Beach within walking distance to souvenir shops, restaurants, grocery stores, deli's, & even an Urgent Care office close by. Summerhouse 701A would be an excellent choice for every age group! Definitely check out Live Bait for some great food and hang out a little longer in the evening to listen to the live music at Live Bait Too! It is located right behind the restaurant. Also, Adventure Island is a great place for the kids to enjoy. It has putt putt golf, go carts, a huge game room, laser tag, and more. The Wharf is only 5 minutes away and located down Canal Road. This place features a movie theater, lots of cute & unique shops, restaurants, zip line, the big Ferris Wheel, a beautiful boardwalk overlooking the canal, the Amphitheater, and much more. SummerHouse is also close to many fishing spots and Fishing Charters you can rent to go out on a deep sea fishing trip. Or take the kids on a Dolphin Cruise, rent jet skis, go paragliding, and much more. It is only 5 minutes away and located at the Perdido Pass Bridge. Walmart is just across the street & only a short distance away to stock up on food and supplies for your stay. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Nov 1 - Feb 28................$145 p/nt.............$875 p/wk Winter 2013/2014 Spring / Summer Rates coming soon!! Rate does not include taxes & fees. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola NAS at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Morgan Ferry at 32 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 161 at Summer House
- Nearest Beach: SummerHouse is located directly on the beach at Summer House
- Nearest Barpub: Live Bait at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Orange Beach Golf Center at 2.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Live Bait at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +1 877-504-9716 Office Hours 9am - 5pm M-Fri./No Calls after 5pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Wrap around balcony provides access from all rooms
This pool has an over flow of seating so you'll never have to fight for a seat!
Take the little ones over to the playground! They'll love it!
Endless views of the gulf of mexico & white sandy beach
Outdoor Pool / Gazebo
Have a seat and relax while the kids swim!
Enjoy a nice game of tennis across the street
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 12, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Office Hours 9am - 5pm M-Fri./No Calls after 5pm
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.