Newly Renovated Lake Front Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Our newly renovated lake front vacation home includes the following:
-Bright fully equipped kitchen
-all modern stainless steel appliances - microwave,stove,dishwasher,refrigerator
-Panoramic lake view
-Large front deck overlooking lake with barbecue
-2 bedrooms complete with linens - 1 King / 1 Queen
-2 large flat screen TV's with cable & DVD player
-WiFi & I Pod docking station
-Full sized stacked washer & dryer
-Private covered parking
-Private swimming wharf
Shopping in Madeira Park 10 minutes away
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Lake View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- The exciting attractions & activities in our area are unlimited. -Canoe -Sea Kayaking lessons & tours -Fishing charters - Salmon,ground fish,crabs,prawns -Princess Louisa cruise -Skookumchuck Rapids cruise or hike the trail to the rapids -Mountain biking -Golf - 3 challenging courses to choose from -Horseback riding at Malaspina Ranch -Air tours from sea level to alpine -Enjoy fresh local sea food dining -Painted Boat Resort & Spa in Madeira Park -Ruby Lake Restaurant -Abundant hiking trails -You can also purchase fresh sea food right off the fish boats at the marina in Madeira Park...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Sep 4 - Jun 28
3 night min stay
Jun 29 - Sep 3
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Additional adults $25.00 per person per night.
Children over 6 years $ 10.00 per child per night
Children under 6 years free
Contact owner directly
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Taxes not included
Based on double occupancy
Additional person $25.00 per person per night
Children (6 yrs. & over) $10.00 per child per night.
Children under 6 yrs. free
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay/ Langdale Ferry at 40 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Garden Bay Hotel Pub at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Garden Bay Hotel Pub at 2 Miles
- Primary: +1 604-885-0212
- Secondary: +1 604-266-6881
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of private back yard from parking area
Full size washer dryer
Large view windows off dining room and living room
Cozy living room with wood burning stove
Master bedroom with king size bed
Second bed room with queen size bed
Main bathroom with large shower and heated floor
View from top of Pender Hill.
Large front deck with fabulous view of Garden Bay Lake.
Private sunning & swim dock
Open plan kitchen with modern appliances
View of kitchen and dining room
Cozy living room
2 piece ensuite bathroom off master bedroom
Large walk in shower with rain head and hand held shower fixture
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013