6 Bedroom in Reunion Resort
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Reunion house description
The owner owns multiple properties in Reunion, and chose to invest in luxury short term rental homes in Reunion Resort for it's close location to Disney and the opportunity for you to rent a beautiful luxurious style home to accommodate the needs of a family on vacation that is looking for more than just a hotel room.
- 4700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- I will meet you upon your arrival so I can answer any questions you may have and to help you get familiar with your residence. Reunion Dining 1. Forte - located in the Reunion Grande on 1st floor. 2. Eleven – located in the Reunion Grande on the 11th floor. 3. Clubhouse Restaurant – located next to the Reunion Grande. 4. The Cove at Seven Eagles – located at the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion. 5. Grande Lobby Bar – located in the lobby of the Reunion Grande Tower. Rent a Home in Reunion “Concierge' Services 1. Shopping Concierge – your grocery list placed into your unit prior to your arrival. 2. Need a housekeeper? We can let you know the costs. 3. Need a Chef or Food to be dropped by the home for your arrival? Let me know I can send you the menus and costs. *Reunion water park is for members only....moreless
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
Seven Eagles Pavilion 11 Pool Homestead Pool Centre Court Pool Cabana Court Pool Sandy Ridge Pool 2 at Heritage Crossing Carriage Pointe Pool Terraces Reunion water park is for members only...moreless
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Reunion, 10 community pools, 5 restaurants - Eleven, Forte, Clubhouse Restaurant, Grand Lobby Bar and the Cove at Seven Eagles. Boutique Spa and other amenities like no other community in Florida....moreless
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Extra Resort Amenities Outdoor Sand Volleyball Court Located at Centre Court Ridge Villas. Children's Playgrounds Located at Whisper Way and Centre Court Ridge Villas. Bicycles are for rent for your stay, just ask us and we will be happy to set it up for you. We also have a listing of 104 Golf Courses around Reunion, so just ask us to send you the list!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great time on our vacation at this home. Everything was as advertised and the property manager was great to work with. We look forward to staying here again!
- Guest Breakem23 (Chattanooga, TN USA)
- Date of stay 06/23/13
- Review Submitted 06/30/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Disney World Trip
Disney World Trip
Our family thoroughly enjoyed this lovely home in Reunion Resort. The owner provided a personal touch upon arrival and follow up during the course of the rental to assure everything was fine. We would highly recommend this home to families looking to visit the Orlando Area.
- Guest Herb (New Orleans)
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/17/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children.
We had a great time at Reunion. After an 8 hour flight it was wonderful to be met at the house by a person rather than having to collect keys out of hours and find our own way around. This initial meet was the start of a great part relaxing and part hectic holiday. We ere pleasentky surprised by the standard of cleaniness and the pro-activeness of the owners agent to help us. Nothing was too much. We would highly recommend the property to anyone and intend going back in the near future. Great holiday with great facilities.
- Guest Damian (Uk)
- Date of stay 03/27/13
- Review Submitted 04/23/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children.
Our family of five stayed at this home over the Christmas holidays. We really enjoyed the house and the pool was terrific. Everything was clean and the house was in terrific shape. Most of all we were impressed by the manager and his helpfulness with any question or concern. We would recommend this home and we would rent here again if we visit Orlando.
- Guest TS (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 12/27/12
- Review Submitted 01/29/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children.
10 of us enjoyed this home for a 5 day golf trip. Rooms had space, pool and landscaping were great. Never took us more than 20 minutes to get anywhere we wanted to go, most within 10-15 minutes. Food shopping and other related stores are very close.
- Guest Patrick S.
- Date of stay 01/24/13
- Review Submitted 01/28/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 21 - Jan 2
7 night min stay
Mar 24 - Apr 6
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Wire
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$40.00 Per Day for Pool Heat. (Not Mandatory)
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport at 26.5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station Kissimmee at 17.8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 4 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Clearwater Beach at 86.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Chili's Grill & Bar at 4.6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Champions Gate Golf Resort at 5.4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Chili's Grill & Bar at 4.6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: My name is Chris Brodock. I currently reside & have resided in Reunion Resort for 5 years. I am the caretaker of this property, and only work exclusively with this resort home owner to assure the best personal service to our prospective renters & clients.
This property is comparable to the homes in Legends Corner. Vacant Lots on both sides of the home. One of the largest pools & patios in Reunion. Also, a Reunion Community Pool is walking distance from home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I will personally meet you at check in to assure that your vacation starts immediately! I live in Reunion Resort so I am available to you 24/7 during your stay. Disney is located about 10 to 15 minutes away and is literally in our back yard so close yet so quiet!
- Primary: 407-832-1178
- Secondary: +
Beautiful home a decorators delight, spacious and just out of this world
This view I am looking South East, it is one of the 5 largest pools in Reunion.
Back side of home allows you to see just how large the home really is.
Another view of this great room has two viewing areas.
Huge living room opens up this great room to the kitchen
Granite counter tops, marble back splashes overlooking the living room and pool.
Dining room for a more formal gathering
Office area at the top of the stair case and I am standing at the game table
Soaking tub for master bedroom, great details in the marble and tile
Third Jr Master Suite with balcony access
Balcony view to the south east great vistas
Front queen bedroom with sitting area in the turit and balcony too
FLOORPLAN for this home
This view I am looking North East, perfect for getting that tan your looking for
Sitting room, ceiling opens up to upper floor, you can see the sunshine in.
Main living room part of this great room overlooking the pool and golf course
Tall Kitchen cabinets really accent this oversized kitchen
Breakfast area just off the kitchen overlooking the pool area and living room
The two story billiard room!
Master bedroom overlooking the pool area
Second floor master with sitting area at the foot of the bed, balcony access
Balcony view to the north east of the golfers golfing
Two full beds ensuite
Two twins and a double.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 14, 2013
6 Bedroom / 5.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.