Charming & Secure 1 Bedroom Villa with View - Minutes to the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Playa Hermosa villa description
Welcome to our private 1 bedroom fully self contained villa located in a unique Costa Rican run Resort that is only a few minutes walk to the beach. The property boasts numerous amenities; 2 restaurants, lounge area, snack bar, 2 swimming pools, mini-market, fitness area and Spa - just to name a few. There are daily activities such as Spanish or dance lessons, water vollyball, yoga, Zumba, bingo, etc. which are free to participate in. The villa has a fully contained kitchen for those who may prefer to shop the local markets and dine on the freshest that Costa Rica has to offer. You can purchase meal, drink or snack tickets from the Villa desk. You may also choose to partake in the Resort's 'All Inclusive' option available for an additional fee at a discounted rate and can be purchased for all or only part of your stay. The living area is tastefully decorated with paintings and crafts from local artists, comfortable furniture and Cable TV. You can control the Air Conditioning to suit your comfort level in the living area as well the in the bedroom. A fold-down couch sleeps 1-2 more guests comfortably. The villa boasts breathtaking views of the Gulf of Papagayo from the living area as well the bedroom and offers access to the large terrace from both as well. Hermosa has several restaurants and bars to suite a variety of tastes. Located only 10 minutes to the town of Playas del Coco where you will find plenty to do whether it be shopping at the local artisan shops, dining at the numerous restaurants, or taking in some of the local nightlife. A little further afield - about a 20 minute drive you will find yourself in Liberia, a larger town metropolis that is home to approximately 35,000. Here you will really feel the flavor of the area.
This location is a great starting point to your many adventures in Costa Rica - it's only an hours drive to many of the national attractions. Several tour company information desks are located on site and offer a variety of options to suit everyones taste and budget. Transportation can be arranged from the airport for an additional fee. This is the perfect location for a fun adventure, relaxing retreat or romantic get-away.
- 735 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated bathroom with large shower. Hair Dryer.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Mountain View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Welcome to our private 1 bedroom fully self contained villa located in a unique Costa Rican run Resort that is only a few minutes walk to the beach. The property boasts numerous amenities; 2 restaurants and a snack bar, 2 swimming pools, fitness area and Spa - just to name a few. You can participate in the many activities offered on a daily basis such as Spanish lessons, dance lessons, water vollyball, table games, Karaoke, beach soccer and more, all for free. There are water sports such as kayak tours, snorkeling tours offered for a fee. The villa has a fully contained kitchen for those who may prefer to shop the local markets and dine on the freshest that Costa Rica has to offer. You can purchase tickets for the restaurants, drinks or snacks. You may also choose to partake in the Resort's 'All Inclusive' option available for an additional fee (special owners price) and can be purchased for all or only part of your stay. The living area is tastefully decorated and functional with Air Conditioning in the living area as well as the bedroom. The villa boasts breathtaking views of the Gulf of Papagayo from the living area as well the bedroom and offers access to the large terrace from both as well. Playa Hermosa has a range of restaurants from sushi to seafood to local dishes. There is something to suit all tastes. Located only 10 minutes to the town of Playas del Coco where you will find plenty to do whether it be shopping at the local artisan shops, dining at the numerous restaurants, or taking in some of the local nightlife. A little further afield - about a 20 minute drive you will find yourself in Liberia, a larger town metropolis that is home to approximately 35,000. Here you will really feel the flavor of the area. This location is a great starting point to your many adventures in Costa Rica - it's only an hours drive to many of the national attractions. Several tour companies have information desks onsite and you can book directly from them. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 31
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Visa or MasterCard or electronic transfer only as forms of payment.
Payment is in US Dollars and total fee must be paid at time of booking. An administrative fee equal to 50% of your total invoice will be charged if cancellation occurs at any time. There will be no refund of any amount paid if less than 90 days notice. A $200.00 Security deposit will be required by way of Credit Card Hold to be returned when confirmation of no damages is received.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Taxes are included in listed pricing. There is an additional charge for housekeeping services.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Daniel Oduber International at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Hermosa at 200 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Villa Sol at Playa Hermosa
- Nearest Golf: Papagayo Golf and Country Club at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Villa Sol has two restaurants on site & snack bar at Playa Hermosa
About: My husband and I love our little Villa and have had amazing experiences there over the years. We never get tired of visiting our Villa in Costa Rica as it is the perfect combination of relaxation, unique experiences, fun, and adventure. We know that you will enjoy it as well.
Why Playa Hermosa:
Our villa is located in a safe and secure area that is quiet and relaxing and at the same time has lots to offer. It is quaint and gives you the real flavour of Costa Rica, and we prefer this to a big chain or commercialized property. We love the stunning view, which is a short walk or Carito ride (these travel the resort daily and are free) to one of the most beautiful beaches in the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Safe and secure, unique Costa Rican flavour versus a large chain resort, comfortable surroundings, stunning views, lots to do in the resort and nearby, a short walk or ride (transportation runs regularly to take you around the resort) to the beach, amazing beach massages, and nice people.
- Primary: +1 6045669446
- Secondary: +1 6046036041
- Fax: +1 6046299660
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Incredible view from the expansive deck
Enjoy the Outstanding view from the Villa
Living room area with fold down bed
Self Contained Kitchen
Bedroom area is a good size and leads to deck area
Newly renovated bathroom
The view across the deck as seen from the bedroom and living room area
Lots of privacy - trees beside the balcony. Safe - security lights & fence
Free transportation to take you to the beach if you prefer not to walk
You can participate in a game of pool vollyball
Pool and bar area available for your use
Enjoy a meal at one of the villas restaurants
Playa Hermosa - Just a few minutes walk or a quick resort shuttle ride
Living room area - decorated with local art
Living room area leads to large deck.
Kitchen and eating area
Bedroom has original art from area and lots of room for your things
Sliding doors from the living room and bedroom lead to the large deck area
Sharing breakfast on the deck
Gym with cardio equipment, weights and machines
One of the 2 swimming pools located on the resort property-steps from the villa
Enjoy a drink at the pool bar
Beautiful landscaping to enjoy
Relax after a meal at the restaurant or wait for your tour pick up.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 12, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.