Gatlinburg Ski-Mountain Chalet
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chalet Village chalet description
Must contact property manager for availability! Calendar is not updated.
Bearly Heaven is located in Chalet Village, a mountain side community of vacation homes in Gatlinburg TN. Bearly Heaven is less that 2 miles from Ober Gatlinburg Ski Lodge, and is about 4 miles from downtown Gatlinburg.
Ober Gatlinburg offers ski slopes, snow boarding, and an indoor ice skating rink. It has many shops and amusement attractions, and it has a an aerial tramway, which will take you to downtown Gatlinburg. Lift tickets and ski rental equipment are available at the lodge. Ober Gatlinburg is a one of the most popular ski destinations in the southeastern U.S.
You will love the mountain resort community of Gatlinburg TN. It is nestled on the edge of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, and it features a large variety of shops, restaurants, and visitor attractions, including the world famous Aquarium of the Smokies. This town is dedicated to its many visitors, and it offers year around fun and activities. During Winter, you will love the 'festival of lights'.
Just down the mountain about 8 miles, is the resort community of Pigeon Forge. It is home to world famous Dollywood Amusement Park, and a variety of visitor attractions, including live entainment and dinner shows.
Bearly Heaven is a short walk from the famous 'Cove Mountain Trail' of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. A hike on the trail will review manificent vistas, and abundent wildlife. The trail hiking and mountain climbing opportunities are limitless.
After a day hiking, or an evening skiing, come back to Bearly heaven and relax in the outdoor hot-tub. Don't worry about a wintertime skinny-dip, as the temperature is always set at 100 degrees. For the less couragious, there is a jacussi bathtub located inside.
On the lower level, the game room features a pool table, TV, and a stereo.
Bearly Heaven has four TVs, and includes an HD channel box. It also has WIFI, so keeping in touch via the internet is no problem. The telephone included free long distance, in case email is not your thing. The chalet is fully equiped withe a necessary cooking utensils, stove/oven, dishwasher, and vacation home style refrigerator and microwave. Also, a charcoal grill is located on the main deck.
Bearly Heaven has one large deck, and 2 small decks, to provide that outdoor experience that you will enjoy.
The private, wooded setting, and reasonable price, makes Bearly Heaven a great choice for a family ski adventure.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- There are 2 bedrooms, one on the main floor, and one on the 2nd floor. Each bedroom has a king size bed, night stands, dressers, and closets. Also, both bedrooms have flat screen TVs, radio alarm clocks, and the upper bedroom has a separate phone. Both are equiped with bedspreads, blankets and linens. Each bedroom has a full bathroom close by....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable:
- Game Room:
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bearly Heaven is set on a steep mountain side lot, which is heavily wooded, and it enjoys frequent visits from wildlife, from the adjacent Smokey Mountains National Park. With the chalet only 300 feet from the 'Cove Mountain Trail', this chalet is a hiker's paradise. You will marvel at the vistas and wildlife you will see along the trail. Bearly Heaven is less than 2 miles from the Ski Lodge at Ober Gatlinburg. This Lodge offers skiing, snowboarding, and an indoor ice skating rink, as well as many shops and attractions. While a snowfall at Bearly Heaven may stay on the groung for only a day ot two, Ober Gatlinburg makes new sking snow every day during ski season. You can take an aerial tramway from Ober Gatlinburg, straight down the mountain, to downtown Gatlinburg. The resort Community of Gatlinburg is always full of excitement, and it boasts a large variety of shops, restaurants, and tourist attractions, including a world famous Aquarium. A little further down the mountain in Pigeon Forge, home of the DollyWood Amusement Park, and a large selection of attractions including live performances, and dinner shows. While entrainment for visitors abounds, without a doubt, the best attraction is Mother Nature. The Great Smokey Mountains has over 800 miles of hiking trails, over a dozen waterfalls, trout streams, old settler ruins and many scenic overlooks. Admission to the Park is free, and it is open all year. The Smokies differ from the rest of the Appalacians, as they are much steeper and more rugged. Use low gear on the road leading to the Bearly Heaven, and on the driveway. Keep an eye out for wildlife, as it is everywhere....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
the rate of $99.00 is for ski season only.
Payment to Chalet Village Properties is require in advance.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
renters also pay a modest rental tax, and a cleaning fee.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tygre International Airport, Knoxville TN at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 40 at 14 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ober Gatlinburg Ski Lodge at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Ober Gatlinburg Ski Lodge at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pigeon Forge TN at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Downtown Gatlinburg TN at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: My wife and I are retired, and we live in South FL. We formerly lived in a suburb of Chicago, and we still have all of our family located there.
Why Chalet Village:
We are frequent visitors to Bearly Heaven. We enjoy the mild four season climate of the Smokies, and we love seeing all the wildlife. With any luck, you'll know why we call it BEARly Heaven.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Bearly Heaven is within walking distance of a remote, little known entrance into the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. It is a short drive to Ober Gatlingurg Ski Lodge, and the vacation destination of Gatlinburg TN. Bearly Heaven has a quiet country setting, and so it is great for those who want get away from civilization. Yet, with HDTV, and WIFI, you will never be out of touch.
- Primary: +1 1-800-262-7684 7 days a week 9 to 9
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 13, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.