Golf, Panoramic Mountain Views to Die for, Fun, and Relaxation
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Queen Valley house description
This beautiful 2 bedroom 1 bath home overlooks the 18 hole Queen Valley golf course (front nine traditional, back nine desert) and has gorgeous Panoramic views of the Superstition Mountains.
It's nicely appointed with beautiful antique furniture, new beds, big screen TV and a piano if you play. Plus a large bar for entertaining. You'll love the open floor plan and large kitchen.
Sit out on the huge enclosed patio and enjoy the gorgeous views while relaxing with a good book in this quiet setting.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 10
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Queen Valley Queen Valley is the gateway to the Lost Dutchman State Park in the majestic Superstition Mountains.Casa Majestic is short walk to the Queen Valley Golf Course which it overlooks, and is minutes away from ample hiking, biking and ATV trails. Queen Valley provides all the necessary amenities (restaurant, grocery, fuel, Laundromat, and bar) yet is located within a short 20 minute drive to major city amenities and entertainment. Such as Spring Training, Renaissance Fair, and at least 20 other golf courses....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
|Multiple Month discount
Nov 1 - Jan 31, 2014
92 night min stay
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Mesa/Gateway Airport at 37 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 60 at 5 Miles
About: East Valley Home Management Services is proud to manage this property for the owner.
Why Queen Valley:
When you see the views this property offers you'll know why.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Secluded, quiet area with beautiful views.
- Primary: (480) 720-1224 (Arizona, USA)
- Secondary: + (602) 399-0546 (Arizona, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A Piano if you play
Enjoy this large bar for entertaining all the folks you met at the country club.
Sit out on the large enclosed patio and play cards or just enjoy the view.
more from your patio
You get the entire bottom floor of this gorgeous 2 story home with views to die
Large open floorplan nicely appointed with antiques throughout
Relax, watch TV, or just look out at the Superstition Moutains.
Prepare meals in this large, open kitchen
Master bedroom with queen bed
2nd bedroom with full bed
Have a cup of coffee on the enclosed patio
Superstition Mountains from your patio
Breath taking views of Arizona
Laundry facilities for your convenience.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013