Historic Inn with Modern Amenities and Access to Spa and Golf Course
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The 30 newly renovated townhouses have a fresh new look where the excitement of 'South Beach' meets Vermont country chic. Designed by sought-after interior designer Mitchell Gold for the Bob Williams Collection, this new decor includes new sofas, furnishings, light fixtures, reclaimed floor wood for side tables and area photos from local photographers.
The Townhouses include 10 suites with fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, porches and a living room with sleeper sofa - and all enjoy stunning views of the magnificent Green Mountains.
The former home of Abraham Lincoln’s granddaughter, the 1811 House is an excellently maintained romantic country inn offering soaring mountain views and a glimpse into history. Retreat to one of 13 unique guestrooms, which delight guests with a panoply of graceful details, such as canopied beds, private baths, authentic antiques, and prized artwork.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- True four season property with a never-ending list of things to do. In winter months, enjoy skiing, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, even off-road driving. When the weather turns warmer, fly fishing is a favorite, along with golf, falconry, archery, clay target shooting and more. And of course, our world-famous spa is open year round to rejuvenate your mind and body. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January 1st - June 15th Rates from $99 per night June 16th - October 31st Rates from $149 per night November 1st - December 31st Rates from $99 per night Tax and Resort Fee are not included.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Albany, NY at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Rutland, VT at 40 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: on site at Manchester Village
- Nearest Ski: Bromley Mountain at 7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: on-site at Manchester Village
- Nearest Restaurant: on-site at Manchester Village
- Primary: +1 877-854-7625 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Fax: +1 802-362-7775
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1811 House Exterior
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013