Largest Townhouse on the Beach! 4-BR 3-Bath
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Villas of Ocean Gate condo description
!!!Oceanfront complex, Free internet, & Lots of SPACE - 2600 sq ft, the largest townhouse condo on the beach in St. Augustine!!! Located minutes from downtown St. Augustine at 341 Royal Caribbean Court, in the Villas of Ocean Gate. This small, friendly 50-unit beachfront complex is a great place for a family vacation or get-together with friends.
Built in 2004, Villas of Ocean Gate is one of the newest complexes on Anastasia island. Our townhouse has a two-car garage, porch, and patio with a backyard. No ocean view, but a short walk through the complex and private boardwalk takes you to the beach and the pool is at the end of our building. The communal tennis courts are never crowded and a hot tub is close by.
Features: oceanfront complex, four bedrooms, three full baths, one bedroom downstairs, one full bath downstairs, large living room with HiDef TV, flat screen TVs in every bedroom and in the upstairs den. Unlimited free 6 Mbps WiFi internet and local calling. 2 car garage. Master bath has whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, twin sinks with granite tops, separate toilet. Large modern kitchen with granite countertops, dinette area with porch, and formal dining area. Washer and dryer in full utility room. The swimming pool has a bath house and lots of privacy, with an outdoor hot tub next to pool area. Beach chairs, beach towels, and 3 bikes to ride. Baby furniture includes play pen, strollers, and high chair. Whisper-quiet central air conditioning/heat for a good night's sleep and year around comfort.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- The spacious upstairs master bedroom features a king size bed with Sealy Posture-Pedic mattress, walk-in closet, luxury master bathroom, private balcony, recliner, and 32 inch flat screen television. Upstairs bedrooms 2 & 3 both have queen size beds, flat screen TVs, and arm chairs. They share an adjoining den for reading or watching TV away from the living room. The trundle bed in the downstairs children's room sleeps two children or adults. It converts to a sofa during the day, so this room can double as a downstairs den. The living room sofa is a sleeper bed that sleeps 2. 10 people can live and sleep comfortably in this townhouse....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- With three bathrooms, you'll never have to wait your turn. The master bathroom is a luxurious retreat with a whirlpool bath, twin sinks with granite top, a walk-in shower, and a separate toilet. The full upstairs hall bathroom has a second doorway to bedroom 2. The full downstairs bathroom is great for showering after a day at the beach, for dinner guests, or to save the walk upstairs. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Villas of Ocean Gate is an ocean front complex on miles of uncrowded white sand beach. It is 10 minutes from historic old town St. Augustine, the oldest city in the USA. Highly rated as a vacation destination, St. Augustine is famous for its historic Spanish colonial architecture and cobble stone streets. It offers shopping, fine dining, tours, Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, Castillo de San Marcos, Flagler College, the world renowned Alligator Farm Zoo, Anastasia State Park, San Sebastian Winery, and much more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Call or email us for details. Ask for Marty and mention 341 Royal Caribbean Ct.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) at 61 Miles
- Nearest Train: AMTRAK Jacksonville at 54 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway A1A South at Villas of Ocean Gate
- Nearest Beach: St. Augustine Beach at Villas of Ocean Gate
- Nearest Barpub: Hurricane Grill and Wings at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: World Golf Club at 22 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Saltwater Cowboy's at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About: We are the Esteps of Los Alamos, New Mexico. Robert is a research scientist and Becky teaches elementary school. We left Florida to pursue our careers, but come back twice a year to visit family and friends. Because we live so far away, our friends Cindy and Alex at Beach Properties manage rentals for us (your e-mails and phone calls go to them). Their office is one block south of Ocean Gate on Hwy A1A.
Why Villas of Ocean Gate:
We grew up in Central Florida and St. Augustine has always been our favorite beach. Since moving to New Mexico we have vacationed here with family and friends almost every summer. Villas of Ocean Gates became our favorite place for renting; when unit 341 came on the market we bought it as our future retirement home. All income from vacation rentals goes into improving the condo - after all, we will be living here one day.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Beautiful and uncrowded white sand beach, luxurious townhouse condominium, lots of local area attractions, restaurants, and shops to visit. Great local entertainment with music, theaters, and dance. Plenty to do for all ages to make your stay one that is memorable and enjoyable. Water sports, boat rentals, fishing trips, scenic drives, lots to do outdoors for those who like to hunt, fish, or enjoy the local scenery.
- Primary: +1 904-471-8110 Mon-Sat 9:00 AM -5:00 PM EST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Villas of Ocean Gate on US Highway A1A
The dinette and back porch.
And granite counter tops
The living room seats 6 adults.
A full bathroom downstairs.
The children's room doubles as a downstairs den.
The master bedroom with king size Sealy Posture-Pedic bed.
Whirlpool bath in master bathroom.
Master bathroom has a separate toilet and shower.
Our private boardwalk over eco zone takes you to the beach (or cabana/grill)
The dining room and foyer.
The modern kitchen with counter bar
The galley kitchen makes cooking for a crowd easy.
Enjoy movies, sports, or your favorite show on our 39-inch HiDef (1080p) TV.
Trundle bed in children's room (two twin beds) converts to a sofa.
The pool has a bath house and is never crowded.
The master bedroom has a 32" TV.
Master bathroom: twin sinks with granite tops.
The master bedroom has a private second floor balcony.
The upstairs hall bathroom
The upstairs den adjoins bedrooms 2 & 3
St. Augustine Beach! Too much stuff to carry? No problem - cars are allowed.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 27, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.