Pet Friendly Family Vacation Fun!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tarpon Springs house description
Well behaved pets of all sizes and breeds welcome! 2 bedrooms have King sized beds, the third bedroom has a Queen sized bed. Enjoy our beautiful hot tub for the cool winter nights, a beautiful bar, hammocks and a fenced yard for your pets. Also feel free to pick the Meyer Lemons and Valencia Oranges when they are in season (winter months). Indoors you find a fully equipped kitchen, dining area with seating for 8 and additional bar seating. Enjoy a game of pool and enjoy the Big Game on our 50 inch TV and comfortable leather couches and recliner. The pool table area has Ipod/Ipad stereo system to maximize your leisure time! Additional seating in the front of our house with 2 couches. Our beautiful brick road, lined with Live Oak trees covered in Spanish moss, will lead you to Sunset Beach, conveniently only 2 blocks away. Our renters say they never want to leave! SATURDAY TO SATURDAY.
- 1894 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Considered
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 7:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sunset Beach, is a palm tree lined beach where you can launch a small boat, kite surf, wind surf, paddle board & kayaks. (We provide 2 kayaks). It's also a nice beach to go fishing, cook out, swim and sunbath. The Pavillion hosts bands weekly. It has the best sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico! Keep an eye out for the green Quaker Parrots known to frequent the beach and surrounding area. Howard Park, located 4 blocks away, has many personal cookout spaces for family parties. This park also has a very nice beach with tons of palm trees and beautiful views of the gulf. You can also rent kayaks and watercraft here. Tarpon Springs is home to many beautiful bayous teaming with Manatees! Nearby in Honeymoon Island State Park, there is an exceptionally beautiful Dog Beach to enjoy the day with your best friend. You can also take a ferry to Caledesi Island known for its white sand beaches and find treasures of sand dollars and beautiful shells that line the beach. You will find several Golf Courses in Tarpon Springs including the world renown Innis brook Golf and Resort Club. A beautiful and more affordable option, is Tarpon Springs Golf Course. Tarpon Springs is home to the largest population of Greeks, outside of the country of Greece. It boasts a Mediterranean atmosphere and you will find signage in both English and Greek throughout town. The Sponge Docks is home to the historical sponge industry that made this area famous. You can also take boat tours, ride the Jolly Trolley, enjoy some shopping and visit their Aquarium. The main attraction is the delicious and authentic Greek food, Greek Traditions and friendly people! Tampa is conveniently located about 40 minutes away. Clearwater and St. Petersburg are 30 minutes south of Tarpon Springs. Orlando is an hour and half away. Local Amusement parks and Attractions nearby: Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, Clearwater Marine Aquarium (home of Winter the dolphin), Suncoast Primate Sanctuary, Tampa Aquarium, Ybor City, Ruth Eckerd Hall and St. Pete Times Forum....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Truly enjoyed our stay
Truly enjoyed our stay
Our 10 day visit was PERFECT! Not the weather (it rained all almost every day) but that accomodations were perfect. Our family of 8 had a fantastic time with the park so close, hot tub, and pool table. Communication with the owners was easy, professional and very timely. We will keep this one on our "Return to list".
- Guest Dawn N.
- Date of stay 09/18/13
- Review Submitted 10/13/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, families with young children, pet owners.
Owner response: Thank you Dawn! We'd love to see you all come back and we appreciate the review! Keep my phone number and call us whenever you need to get away. Thanks also for choosing us for your families vacation.
We stayed at this cozy beach proprerty for a total of 5 days for iur honeymoon. Tarpon Springs was a charming, friendly little town right on the beach. We enjoyed our stay and the close proximity of everything to the house. Walmart and Publix were just a 10 minute drive to puck up groceries and other necessities. The beach was only a block away as well. We went to some nearby restaurants where the people were very nice and the food was great! The house had a nice backyard and hot tub that was nice to use in the evenings after coming in from a day at the beach. We regret that we didn't have enough time to use the cute little bar on the back patio, but it would be great for bigger groups of people on vacation.
- Guest Brittani (New Iberia, LA)
- Date of stay 05/27/13
- Review Submitted 06/09/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners.
Owner response: Thank you Brittani! I hope you and your new husband come back to see us every year! Many blessing on your marriage and new life together!
The property was found in good and clean condition. The furniture and beds were comfortable. There were no plumbing, electrical or heating cooling issues during our stay. All of the appliaces worked well.
- Guest Ward W. (East Windsor, CT)
- Date of stay 03/13/13
- Review Submitted 03/22/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners.
Owner response: Thank you so much! Congratulations again on winning your regatta! Please comeback and see us.
My husband and I have 2 children and rarely get any alone time, or time to relax period! It was perfect! We could walk to the beach, and any where else we wanted to go was a bike ride away! We took the kayaks out, even tried stand up paddle boarding! In all reality it would have been a perfect week if we never left the house. My husband and I enjoyed the hot tub and sunsets daily. Everything is provided for you....even a pool table ;) Very nice, very comfortable, would definitely recommend it!
- Guest Cookie (Florida)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/04/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners.
Owner response: Thank you Maria! We really enjoy the area too when we come down. We welcome you back whenever you need to get away!
This house was great! The bedrooms were plenty big to even put extra sleeping bags is needed. Wonderful closets for storing suitcases and "stuff". Quick walk to Sunset Beach or very short drive to take toys and chairs. Great space so you would not be on top of each other. Very homey and yet efficient for a week or month stay. We did a one night stay to check it out and definitely plan to return with the whole family.
- Guest Jills (Illinois)
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 01/03/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners.
Owner response: Thank you, Jill! Let us know when you are coming back down from Illinois. I am glad you enjoyed it!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 28, 2013
8 night min stay
|New Years Week
Dec 29 - Jan 4, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
May 1 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Should the reservation need to be cancelled, it must be done so in writing. No refunds will be made until the property is re-rented and confirmed. If the property is re-rented for the entire period of your reservation, our/your advance rent payment will be refunded, less a cancellation fee of $150. If the property is not re-rented, your advance rental payment shall be forfeited.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Pet Fee: $150
- Tax Rate 12%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Fully Equipped Kitchen with bar (seats 3)
Carolina Suite with Queen Bed
Back screened in Lani with bar.
Hot Tub for a cold winter night. Or turn the heat off and enjoy it in the summer
Sponge Docks close by!
Sponges being brought in and unloaded. ©Brad Styron
Sunset Beach has spectacular sunsets and palms.
Howard Park Sunset - ©Brad Styron
Sponge Diver Supply store has great clothing and good prices on sponges!
Living room with 50' TV seats 7
Dining Table Seats 8
Master Bedroom, King Bed with 2 Walk In Closets, On Suite Bath
Paradise Suite with King Bed
View from the backyard hammock! Large back yard is fenced for your pet!
Beautiful brick streets on the way to Sunset Beach. (2 blocks from house)
Jolly Trolley. Catch it at the Sponge Docks - ©Brad Styron
Sunset Beach - ©Brad Styron
Beautiful sunsets awaiting your arrival. ©Brad Styron
Pavillions at Howard Park available for family gatherings - ©Brad Styron
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!