Luxurious Newly Remodeled 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Villa
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rotonda West villa description
This luxurious newly remodelled villa is set in landscaped gardens in a peaceful location with superb views onto the Rotonda River. The villa is located on the spectacular Gulf Coast of Florida in Rotonda West, a prestigious community built on canals and waterways with a fantastic selection of championship golf courses.
It's an ideal location for a peaceful holiday where you can relax knowing a wide selection of sandy beaches, water sports, fishing and shopping are all close by. Some of the best beaches in the world are only a short drive away and in the evening people head there to enjoy the spectacular sunsets.
There are many restaurants within easy reach, which ensures that everyone is catered for. Just to the east of Rotonda is the busy town of Port Charlotte with its shopping mall, food court and restaurants, multi-screen cinema and various other facilities. Designer outlets are situated 45 minutes away at Ellenton and Fort Myers. Slightly further afield Sarasota and the prestigious St Armands Circle provide high class shopping to suit all tastes.
Our villa is fully air-conditioned, newly furnished to a very high standard and can accommodate up to six people in total comfort. The villa is open plan with a beautifully furnished Living Room where you can listen to music on the new Hi Fi complete with IPod docking station. This leads to a bright and spacious Dining Area where six people can comfortably eat together. You can relax and watch TV or a DVD in our large well equipped Family Room which overlooks the pool area. With a 46' SMART TV with cable and surround sound, DVD / Blue Ray player it’s a great place to unwind after a hard day at the beach. The WiFi high speed internet connection also allows you to access the internet anywhere in the villa and pool area and local and long distance telephone calls are free.
Enjoy the master suite, the largest of the three bedrooms, complete with king-size bed, cable TV, phone point and large walk in wardrobe / dressing area. It has a beautiful view onto the pool and river and is tastefully furnished. The adjoining master en-suite, with his and her vanity units and large walk in shower, giving a real feeling of luxury. Also adjoining is a separate bathroom which gives access to the pool area.
The second double bedroom is a bright spacious room with queen-size bed, cable TV, phone point and fitted wardrobes. The third bedroom is ideal for kids or adults alike and is a comfortable twin room complete with cable TV and walk in wardrobe. These bedrooms share the large family bathroom which has a vanity unit, tub and shower.
If you decide you'd like to eat at home the open plan kitchen has a full size ceramic hob and oven, microwave, large side by side fridge and freezer with drinks maker, new granite counters and breakfast bar and is well equipped with everything you'll need. There’s also a separate laundry room with iron and ironing board, sink and large washing machine and dryer to make light of any laundry that you want to do.
Relax and chill out beside our large private pool (30' X 13'). It’s single depth (4’6”) and is ideal for swimming and water sports and also for those learning to swim. There’s a great view over the Rotonda River from the superb pool deck and patio area which has ample room for everyone to relax and sunbathe in comfort and privacy. From here you’ll be entertained by local birds and wildlife.
Our villa has all you need to enjoy outdoor living including a large table and chairs to seat six people, a large gas barbeque, sun loungers and pool shower. To make your days on the beach more enjoyable we've provided you with a selection of folding chairs, cool boxes and beach towels.
Rates are inclusive of electricity, water, cable TV, wifi internet access, free local and US/Canada telephone calls, solar pool heating and cleaning at the end of your stay.
Our management company will ensure that you are well looked after and have a trouble free vacation and are available 24/7 to provide any help and advice that you may need.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 6
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Rotonda West is a prestigious residential area built on canals and waterways with a fantastic selection of superb golf courses and a wide selection of birds and wildlife right on the doorstep. Port Charlotte is the nearest town with its large shopping mall, varied selection of restaurants and multi-screen cinema. Just across the bay from Port Charlotte is picturesque Punta Gorda where you can walk along the sea front and visit the Fisherman’s Village which sells everything from fine art, to jewellery and fashion items and you can eat in the open air restaurants and bars overlooking the sea. Nearby Englewood beach is 10 minutes away and is a favourite spot for families with picnic and BBQ facilities, ample parking, restrooms, shaded tables and benches where you can take a picnic. There are also restaurants and bars with a view of the sea selling local sea food and a general store / gift shop just across the road to buy anything you need for a day at the beach. Historic Venice is 20 minutes away with its selection of tasteful shops and restaurants and Venice beach is popular location with its two piers which allow you relax and stroll out to watch the sunset. This part of the Gulf Coast is great for fishing, boat trips, diving and water sports or you can just relax on the beach. You can charter a boat or jet ski or you can take a cruise and enjoy watching the dolphins at play. There are a great selection of fantastic sandy beaches including historic Boca Grande Island, Gasparilla Island, Stump Pass, Manasota Beach and Blind Pass. All of the beaches are excellent for swimming, walking and shell collecting and most have great picnic areas with BBQs, rest rooms and showers. A little further a field are many places of interest with Naples and Fort Myers to the south and Sarasota, St Petersburg and Tampa to the north. There are two designer outlets 45 minutes away at Ellenton and Fort Myers. Sarasota has a fabulous water front and marina and you can relax with a visit to the beautiful and peaceful Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. If its shopping you’re looking for then there’s the Westfield Mall and downtown Sarasota or you can cross the bay to St Armand’s Circle an with its exclusive shops and dining. The busy beach resorts of St Petersburg and Clearwater are only 90 minutes away as is the Busch Gardens Water Park and International Plaza Shopping Centre at Tampa. If you want to take a trip to Orlando there's Disney, Universal Studios, MGM and many other attractions for all the family or if you prefer getting close to nature you can visit the famous Everglades. Rotonda is within easy reach of the following airports: • Tampa - 1.5 hours • Miami - 3 - 3.5 hours • Orlando - 2.5 - 3 hours • Fort Myers - 45 minutes • Sarasota - 45 minutes ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
High Season - Mid-December to Mid January $995 /week – minimum stay 2 week High Season - Mid-January to April $995 /week – minimum stay 4 weeks Low season - May to Mid-December $895/week – minimum stay 1 week Reduced rates for long term rental available upon request All rates subject 12% sales and tourist tax Optional electric pool heating available at $80/week Deposit of 10% confirms booking and balance to be paid 60 days before arrival $300 refundable security deposit required to be paid with balance of payment
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 90 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Englewood at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Five championship golf courses within 5 miles at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +44 1325316988
- Secondary: +44 7532 488 145
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
House set in mature gardens on prestigious Boundary Boulervard
Bright comfortable living room with access through the sliders to the pool deck
Fully equipped open plan kitchen with granite counter tops
Spacious, bright family room with 46" Smart TV, Blu-ray DVD and surround sound
Master bedroom showing access door to pool bathroom and pool deck
Master Ensuite with double vanities
Queen size bedroom showing cable TV
Twin bedroom with cable TV
Spacious west facing lanai with large gas barbecue ideal for outdoor living
Table and chairs to seat six on the spacious west facing lanai
View of the Rotonda River
Formal dining area to seat 6
Open plan kitchen showing breakfast bar
Tastefully furnished master bedroom with king size bed and bedroom set
Master Ensuite with large walk in shower
Spacious queen size bedroom with walk in closets
Spacious twin bedroom with walk in closet
Family bathroom with vanity unit, toilet and shower over bath tub
Large (30ft x 13ft) heated pool, single depth (4ft 6ins)
View across pool and deck to river
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.