Stay in the Heart of the Pearl District
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Pearl District studio description
This is a beautiful studio apartment in the heart of the Pearl.
We are Extended Stay Properties NW Portland We provide Fully furnished apartments in desirable locations on a weekly basis for business or pleasure travelers. Our apartments are clean, comfortable, tastefully appointed, weekly, 30 minimum. All utilities and wireless Internet included.
We are pleased to be able to offer a beautiful Studio apartment in NW Portland's coveted Pearl District. This studio is about 550 Sq. ft. comes complete with:
Full size Washer and dryer in unit
Full kitchen with everything you will need, Microwave, Dishwasher, pots pans etc
Towels and linens
Queen size bed
Leather Hide-a Bed Sofa
Granite Counters and Shower
Court Yard Entrance
Free Cable TV and WiFi
One of the benefits of living in the Pearl is that nearly everything you could need is within a short walk from your doorstep. Fabulous dining options are everywhere, as well as groceries, fitness clubs, art galleries, brew pubs, boutiques and specialty stores.
We are located on the Portland Streetcar line. Hop aboard and ride it to all the downtown Portland hotspots including the business district, the arts and theater district and even ride it as far as South Waterfront where you can ride the Portland tram to OHSU university hospital. This is a very cool amenity and it is at your door. Check the Portland Streetcar website and you will be able to see where all you can ride with out the hassle and expense of parking.
This is a sleek, modern, upscale building with amenities that you will appreciate;
Roof-Top Sun Deck With Hot Tub, Fireplace, Kitchen and Concierge Service.
We are Pet Friendly with a fee, breed restrictions apply and a Non-Smoking Property
All this for only $525 a week. That is about $70 a night for a fully furnished Studio with a full kitchen and includes all utilities, in the heart of the Pearl!
Minimum stay is 30 days. After 30 days, you may extend your stay by the week without having to pay for any longer than you actually need the unit. Longer stays are welcome.
- 550 sq. ft.
- 6 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Comfortable Queen Bed Hide-a-Bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large bath with granite shower and countertops.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 7:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- This apartment is Ground Level with a courtyard entry and semi private patio. There is a Queen bed and a leather hide-a-bed sofa for guests. There is a roof top deck complete with barbeque, outdoor fireplace, tables chairs, lounge chairs, Hot Tub and a kitchen. This facility can be reserved by residents for personal events....moreless
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Eco Tourism
- The Pearl District is an area of Portland, Oregon, formerly occupied by warehouses, light industry and railroad classification yards and now noted for its art galleries, upscale businesses and residences. The area is home to several Portland icons, including Powell's City of Books. The former Weinhard Brewery, which operated continuously from 1864 to September 1999. Boutiques, and restaurants abound and there are also a number of small clubs and bars. The Pearl is also noted for it's focus on 'living green'. It boasts a walking score of 95. Nearly everything you need is steps from your door. Public transportation and sustainable living is a way of life here and we are on ground zero. Relaxing Jamison Park is only 2 blocks away where you can enjoy a refreshing break in your day. Coffee shops and craft breweries abound in this neighborhood and don't forget to check out the fabulous dining options. Portland hosts numerous events all year around and the Pearl is in the heart of the scene. Everything from Blues festival to the beloved Rose Festival including the Grand Floral Parade happens only blocks from our door. Check out the Portland events calendar for more information. We are within walking distance of the Lan Su Chinese Garden. A treasure that cannot be missed when visiting the Pearl. And don't forget Forest Park is one of the largest parks inside city limits in the nation. It is over 8 miles long and has about 70 miles of hiking trails. If you want to venture a little farther, you can explore what Oregon has to offer. You are less than 1 1/2 hours from the scenic Oregon coast with its pristine uncrowded beaches and numerous activities. We are only 45 minutes from the amazing Columbia River Gorge. One of the most beautiful sights on earth where you can explore waterfalls, hiking tails and Windsurfing. In the winter you can ski a volcano at the historic Timberline Lodge. It is a 90 minute drive to 3 ski resorts on Mt hood with unbeatable terrain. If you like the high desert, take a day trip through the National Forest to Kah nee ta Hot springs. It is a natural wonder where you can enjoy natural hot springs in a high desert environment. There is also a casino and accommodations there. The array of activities are limitless in the Pacific Northwest and The Pearl District is the perfect location to stay! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great condo in AMAZING location!!
Great condo in AMAZING location!!
The condo is very clean and well-stocked with anything you may need during your stay (and if you do need something the building has a Rite-Aid in it). It is nicely furnished and the bed is very comfortable. Easy access to the Portland Streetcar and many restaurants/bars. The owners were very easy to work with and helpful. I highly recommend this condo...for the price it is a steal!!
- Guest Lindsay T. (-)
- Date of stay 10/06/13
- Review Submitted 11/18/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, tourists without a car, pet owners.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Guests will be required to sign a contract. $35 Service Charge and $525 refundable Security Deposit will be required to reserve apartment. Credit card will be billed the Monday before arrival for first weeks stay. Credit card will be billed $525 each Monday following for the remainder of your stay. Security Deposit will be returned within 10 business days of departure.
Fully refundable Security Deposit of $525, equal to one weeks stay, that will be returned within 10 Days of your departure.
We offer our apartments by the week, $525 per week, 30 days minimum. An average night stay is about $75 per night. Transactions are completed by credit card and billed weekly in advance during your stay.
- Pet Fee: $200
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Portland Internationl at 12.7 Miles
- Nearest Train: Union Station at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 405 at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Seaside at 78.9 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Lowbrow at 0.02 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mount Hood at 56 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eastmorland Golf Course at 5.3 Miles
About the owner: We are Extended Stay Properties NW Portland We offer fully furnished apartments in desirable locations for short term stays. Utilities, cable and wireless internet are always included.
Why the Owner Chose Pearl District:
This is a wonderful apartment that is centrally located in the heart of the Pearl District and on the Portland Streetcar line.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
It is the perfect place to stay for your next visit to Portland. It is a sleek, modern building, tastefully appointed and has a unique courtyard entry. Bamboo floors, granite counters and shower give the apartment style and comfort. Queen size bed, and washer and dryer in the unit. There is a 24 hour fitness center, rooftop deck with hot tub and fireplace. Also, concierge service and business center. We are pet friendly with a fee and parking in the building with additional charge, depending on availability.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 25, 2013