Beautiful Waterlefe Condo (All Inclusive)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waterlefe condo description
Enjoy world class Florida golf on the renowned Waterlefe Golf Course (site of five regional U.S. Open qualifying rounds, including 2014) in beautiful Bradenton Florida.
This fully furnished unit overlooks a pond and the 1st hole of Waterlefe Golf and River Club, which is rated the #8 golf course in the State of Florida.
Your stay will include membership in the River Club, which provides fine and casual dining, 24 hour fitness center, outdoor pool and cabana bar.
Two bedroom / two bath plus den unit includes 2 car garage and lanai.
Ground floor location makes for easy access. This immaculate unit has an open floor plan with a master bedroom suite that has sliding door access to the lanai, his and her vanities, a large shower and walk in closet.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View
- Golf Course View
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Paddle Boating
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- * Golf: 18 hole championship golf course, driving range and putting green on property; other excellent public golf courses within 15 minute drive. * Swimming: Olympic size salt water pool on property * Walking/hiking: 3 nature trails on property. * Fishing: Fishing pier on property; charter fishing available from local captains. * Boating/Marina: Canoes/kayak and power boats are available for rent along Manatee river; boat rental space is available at Marina on property on first come first served basis. * Family Playground: Large playground on property. * Restaurants: River Club has excellent casual and fine dining on premises; plentiful local restaurants within 15 minute drive. * Entertainment/Attractions: - 30 minute drive to Siesta Key with fine white sand and rated as top 10 U.S. beach. - St. Armands Circle - Exclusive shopping and dining - Florida Aquarium - 4300 native plants and animals - Pittsburgh Pirates spring training - Ellenton outlet mall -Busch Gardens 300 acre family zoo and entertainment less than one hour drive -Disney World under two hours...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wondeful Condo - Terrific location - Great stay
Wondeful Condo - Terrific location - Great stay
This unit has EVERYTHING! .. Nicely appointed, fully equipped and in very clean condition .. the owners thought of everything from HD TV to kitchen utensils --- all very much appreciated. Our month there was even more than we expected. We especially enjoyed having coffee on the lanai watching the sun come up over the pond between us and the 1st fairway. It IS everything the owner says it is. The golf course is challenging but fair - in very good shape. We spent a lot of time at the pool and used the fitness center quite a bit .. and the restaurant is very good, too. Just as important is the fact that Waterlefe's proximity to I75 makes Sarasota, Siesta Key, Casey Key, Holmes Beach, Bradenton and Tampa all within a very easy drive. All necessary shopping - from St. Armand's Circle to the Outlet Mall to WalMart and grocery shopping is extremely convenient. Lots of good golfing nearby. Dealing with the owners was super easy. A simple contract made this an easy choice. We WILL be back.
- Guest Dan Dz (Williamsburg, VA)
- Date of stay 02/18/12
- Review Submitted 04/06/12
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Jan-Mar $3200.00 Apr/May/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec $2800.00 Jun-Aug $2200.00 No hidden fees: Includes security deposit, cleaning fee and Florida non-resident taxes of 11.5% Rates are monthly, contact owner for multiple month discounts or other special needs.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Beach: beach at 22 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: Gail and Ken Garfat are the owners. We bought this unit at the same time that we started our retirement after falling in love with Waterlefe. We have been married for 40 plus years and reside in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Why the Owner Chose Waterlefe:
We love to golf and stayed in Waterlefe for a week prior to purchasing our unit. We found the golf course to be unmatched in the area and were pleased to find an added bonus of numerous other courses within very close proximity. The River Club is a plus as it's within the community and provides bar, restaurant and social opportunities. We found the golf and restaurant staff to be truly appreciative of our business, which adds to the atmosphere.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Waterlefe provides peace of mind as the community is gated and has controlled access. Our unit is on the first floor which is a definite plus. Once in the attached garage you will have direct access to your condo without the need to go outside or upstairs. This unit is particularly well suited for two couples sharing the cost of the unit. The living room is well situated to the master bedroom and the den is directly off of the 2nd bedroom. This allows for some separation and enhances personal preferences in the morning or late evening without invading the privacy and customs of your traveling companions. If you like to read a book, watch TV or work your E-mails this is totally possible without causing an inconvenience to your roommates.
- Primary: +1 (440) 355-5282
- Secondary: +1 (440) 458-0819
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your opportunity to enjoy the BEST!
View from lanai
Den / Sleeper Sofa
Dining for Six
Olympic Salt Water Pool
Entry into the community!
Exterior ground floor unit
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Master Bedroom w/Lanai
10th Hole Waterlefe Golf Club
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.