Relax on Your Screened Veranda and Listen to the Ocean
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sea Woods condo description
This Sea Woods Veranda, is spacious, clean and beautifully furnished. It is a first floor unit which makes carrying groceries, storing your bike, loading and unloading luggage, etc. convenient. The large screened veranda is the perfect place to sit and listen to the ocean while reading a book or sipping your favorite beverage. The veranda is accessible both by the bedroom and living room.
In 2011, this unit was completely remodeled with tile floors, new cabinets, countertops, and updated appliances, including a full-size washer and dryer. The master bedroom has a fabulous queen bed, with a pass-through vanity to a full bath. The living room is furnished with a large overstuffed sofa and chair.
The dining area seats six and has a bar with area for wine storage.
- On floor 1
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Queen bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Separate vanity ara with sink in addition to bath.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 6
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sea Woods is is a popular and unique beachside community located in historic New Smyrna Beach. There are tree covered streets and walking paths throughout, as well as a path that leads to a beach walkway. The Canaveral National Seashore is just minutes away where you can visit Turtle Mound with its incredible ocean and Indian River views, as well as other historic sites. On the way back, stop at JBs Fish Camp to view a spectacular sunset and watch manatees and dolphins play while you are enjoying your favorite beverage or having a meal. Bicycle, paddle board, kayak and surfboard rentals are close by. Kennedy Space Center, Sea World, Disney World, Universal Studios and historic St. Augustine are all less than 2 hrs away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice condo in a great area! Pools, exercise room and great area to walk or bike. Across the hwy from the ocean. New Smyrna Beach is awesome!
- Guest Jane R.
- Date of stay 03/31/13
- Review Submitted 04/22/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway.
Great Little Place
Great Little Place
Everything we needed in a nice little ground floor condo that was off the beaten path. Gym, Sauna and swimming pool near by. Close to JB's fish camp. Short walk to the beach. Bonnie was great to deal with. We WILL be retunring next year.
- Guest Lazlo (Wellington, Ohio)
- Date of stay 02/07/13
- Review Submitted 03/07/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2014
14 night min stay
|May 1- May 31
May 1 - May 31, 2014
14 night min stay
|June 1- Dec 31
Jun 1 - Dec 31, 2014
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Only checks and travelers checks in US funds accepted.
- Refundable damage dep: $250
- Refundable cleaning dep: $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport at 24 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 95 at 9 Miles
- Nearest Beach: New Smyrna Beach at Sea Woods
- Nearest Barpub: Chase's on the Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Public Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: German Restaurant in shopping center at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: I was born and raised in New Smyrna Beach. Several years ago, after coming back for a high school reunion, I realized how much I missed the area and wanted to buy a place here. My mom, also a New Smyrna resident, and I bought this condo together. I have now come back to 'paradise' to live and don't need to use my 'vacation place' so want to let others experience this wonderful town.
Why the Owner Chose Sea Woods:
Mom and I fell in love with this property because of it's large native oaks and other native foliage that reminded us of old Florida. We also loved the large screened veranda where you can hear the ocean but still have privacy. There are beautiful walking trails through out and many amenities.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the convenience of a first floor unit and the close proximity to the pool and exercise room. It is a short, walk to the no-drive beach to watch spectacular sunrises, hunt for shells, surf fish, swim or just relax.
- Secondary: 8173007623
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen and pantry
Living and dining area
View from Turtle Mound in Canaveral National Seashore, just minutes away.
Sink and Bosch dish washer
Sunset over the Indian River
Sunrise at New Smyrna Beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, January 20, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.