Escape the Ordinary
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Guerneville hotel description
The Cottage on River Road offer guests a cozy cottage that accommodate families, couples, friends and solo travelers seeking adventure, recreation or relaxation, and stunning natural beauty. Our cottage looks out onto a quaint garden lawn surrounding a wood burning firepit. The swimming pool (May-October) offers a refreshing beginning or conclusion to an eventful day.
- 1 story
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Private Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Living Room seats 4
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Even if you get lost in the views and vines of the Russian River Valley, you'll want to find your way back for these convenient services and features: • Continental breakfast • Evening campfire and s'mores • Restaurants within walking distance • Free Wifi in guestroom and common areas • Outdoor pool • Complimentary parking • Bus and RV parking • Complimentary coffee and fruit in the lobby • Hiking trails and gym within walking distance • Brewery with river access across the street • Board games • DVD players upon request • Complimentary DVD rentals All our accommodations include: • Refrigerator • Microwave • Coffee Maker • Radio/Alarm Clock • Cable TV • 32' or 37' Flat Screen TV's • Wifi • Heater • Patio/Sitting Area • Private Bathroom ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cottages on River Road offer guests cozy cottages and studios that accommodate families, couples, friends and solo travelers seeking adventure, recreation or relaxation, and stunning natural beauty. Each cottage looks out onto a quaint garden lawn surrounding a wood burning firepit. The swimming pool (May-October) offers a refreshing beginning or conclusion to an eventful day. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Jun 1 - Oct 31
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
GUEST PAYS ENTIRE STAY UPON CHECK IN WITH A CREDIT CARD.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
11% COUNTY TAX
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Charles Schultz Airport Santa Rosa at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Johnsons Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Stumptown Brewery at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Northwood Golf Course at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Stumptown Brewery and Smokehouse at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
Why the Owner Chose Guerneville:
We offer our guests’ the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique family run property in a diverse and breathtaking destination. With decades of experience, we pay attention to the personal touches and little things. We are delighted to assist our guests in any way to ensure your time spent by the river is memorable. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the back roads, discovering a boutique winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of the Sonoma Coast, you’ll look forward to returning each evening to enjoy s’mores by the fire under a sky full of stars at The Cottage on River Road.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
All our guest's will have access to a continental breakfast each morning, spa treatments, our heated salt water pool (May-October) and S'mores by the campfire each night. Housekeeping service is available as well as coin operated laundry, ice and vending machines.
- Primary: (707)869-3848
- Fax: 707-869-9489
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
We are a pet friendly property.
A great place to gather and meet new people from around the world.
Heated salt water pool open May-October.
Garden Cottage. 2 Bedrooms, wet bar, private bathroom, deck.
Nightly campfire with S'mores.
Sipping wine by the pool.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.