Cozy Villa Steps Away from Punta Uva Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Punta Uva villa description
This beautiful Villa is just a few steps away from the fantastic beach of Punta Uva, surrounded by trees and gardens you are going to find a private property with 3 villas perfect for families, friends or lovers looking an exciting getaway.
This Villa has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen for the ones that love cooking and a relaxing terrace.
Just renewed so you will find nice decoration and details that will make your stay here even better.
Villa Coralina 1 y 2 are next to each other, making a perfect combination for a group of friends or family. In total sleeps 8 people.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Whitewater Rafting
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- A little something about Puerto Viejo... The Caribbean atmosphere makes Puerto Viejo a favourite among travellers, with clear waters, coconut palms, great surf and a laid-back attitude Puerto Viejo is located on the South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica, about an hour south of Limon and 4 hours from San Jose, the capital of the country. Formerly known as a small fishing village, Puerto Viejo has grown rapidly in recent years. The town now boasts many restaurants, bars, hotels and tour companies as well as souvenir and surf shops. Puerto Viejo offers many facilities to ensure an enjoyable visit, be sure you will find all you need in this paradise. You will also have the opportunity to see and feel where the ocean meets the rainforest! This makes Puerto Viejo a great place to see the wildlife, monkeys, sloths, an amazing variety of birdwatching, not to mention the great snorkel you can do when the water is calm. Travellers can glimpse spectacular wildlife in Cahuita National Park or the Gandoca-Manzanillo National Wildlife Refuge, which border the town to its north and south, respectively. Throughout the coast, the Afro-Caribbean presence is strong here and with the influence of foreigners, Puerto Viejo charms visitors with a unique mix of people and cultures. Making Puerto Viejos a fantastic fusion cuisine, incorporating influences from all over the globe. Just south of Puerto Viejo, visitors will discover the sublime beaches of Playa Cocles, Playa Chiquita and Punta Uva. Cocles is great for moderate to strong surf, for enjoying activities such as sunbathing, swimming, hiking, horseback riding, beach volleyball and soccer. Playa Chiquita, is the perfect golden-sand beach, here the coastline forms a bend surrounded by calm, clear water, this lovely stretch of coast is good for relaxation and enjoying nature unchanged, whether on foot, horseback or simply lying on the beach. Punta Uva, this point is a coral reef where diving is possible, Punta Uvas unique shape makes it ideal for walking all the way to Chiquita and Manzanillo beaches, its a great place for families and kids! Puerto Viejos climate is unpredictable, this is the rain forest, here can rain at anytime. Typically, the best times to visit Puerto Viejo are during February, March and April or August, September and October. Deciding what to do and where to go is not always easy, we recommend you to check the tours and activities we offer around Puerto Viejo. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely HolidaysGuest comment entered by manager
This place is lovely!!! you can hear the ocean from the terrace! many trees, lots of birds in the mornings, some howler monkeys in the afternoon! Cozy, nice decorated, very clean and all you need to have a pleasant stay! Home away from home! We hope to come back next year!!!
- Guest Christine
- Date of stay 12/31/13
- Review Submitted 02/05/14
Great Getaway for Families!
Great Getaway for Families!
We just returned from our trip to Costa Rica and stayed at the Villa Coralina and had a fantastic time! The villa was gorgeous and right from the porch we saw hummingbirds, beautiful butterflies, red-eyed tree frogs, an agouti, and a two-toed sloth!. It is just a 2 minute walk to beautiful, uncrowded beaches. Monica and Evi from Habitat Vacation Rentals were very attentive to our needs, both before we arrived and during our stay. We (parents and 3 teenagers) were very happy with the whole experience and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the Costa Rica jungle in style!
- Guest Gal (everywhere!!!)
- Date of stay 11/01/13
- Review Submitted 11/09/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
best place ever!!!
best place ever!!!
I stayed at Villa Coralina for 4 nights with my fiancé, came to Puerto Viejo with no place to stay and found Habitat Vacation Rentals, this "villa" has all you need AC, cable TV, Wi Fi, just steps from the beach Punta Uva... great location!!! and safe ;)
- Guest Sam (California)
- Date of stay 10/07/13
- Review Submitted 10/13/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, girls getaway, pet owners, age 55+, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 6 - Apr 5, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
To reserve we require a 50% deposit, it can de paid to our Banco de Costa Rica (BCR) dollars account.
or by paypal
Final payment, remaining 50% payment due prior to or upon arrival, either with cash or bank deposit to BCR account. No checks or credit card accepted.
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +506 83392396
- Secondary: +506 88392644 Monica (Property Manager)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 09, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.