Executive Lake House Estate Near Tunica Casinos Beale & Graceland
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Memphis estate description
This is a luxurious custom home built by one of the areas premier home builders, in a private upscale neighborhood, near the Tunica casinos and centrally located to all the Memphis area attractions. It is newly furnished with some of the nicest furniture that Ashley furniture has to offer, to help make our vacation home the best that it can be for you, and to help make sure your vacation experience is one of your best ever. Wild life is abundant in the area, and you are only minutes from the city, but light years away in quality of life and good clean quiet country living. The home is minutes away from the Tunica Casinos, and 24 hr non stop gambling, entertainment, and numerous casino restaurants and bars. If Beale Street and the Memphis night life attractions is your thing, you are still only minutes away. This home is a vacation attraction in itself, it is so comfortable, you may check in and never want to leave. We hope so, and that you will have such a wonderful vacation experience that you will want to take lots of photos and share them with your friends.If Elvis himself were to return to the area this is where he would stay, and he would only visit Graceland disquised as a tourist. Elvis would most definately find his way to all of the buffets and restraunts that are in abundance at the Tunica casinos, which only goes to show that this is a house built for kings and royalty, but you don't have to be a king to stay here, you will just feel like royalty when you do.The home is modestly priced, and you will get more bang for your buck here, than any other vacation home in the area, unless of course you choose to stay at our other vacation rental, just up the street in the same upscale neighborhood, VRBO #393874 the Luxury Pool House Retreat. Thanks for viewing our site, and we hope you choose to stay with us on your next trip to the area...The base rate of only $300.00 per night includes up to six guest, each additional person after six guest, including children, will be charged an additonal $25.00 per person, per night...Due to homeowner association rules and bylaws this vacation home and its use is limited to the number of paid guests on the reservation. Also due to limited parking there can be no wedding receptions, or large gatherings of any kind without prior approval of the owner and homeowner association.....
- 3640 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 10-16
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 3.5 bathrooms with extra shower in laundry room. Master bathroom features jacuzzi, shower, privacy closet, his and her sinks and cabinets, and a huge walk through closet that is the envy of all closets, a must see on your Memphis/Tunica tour. Bedroom 3 features its own shower and bath, The other large bathroom has dual sinks, and is a shared batheoom for bedroom 2, and bedroom 4 or the bunkhouse...To ensure no one is late, an extra shower is located in the laundry room....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- This house comes equipped with everything possible to help make your vacation one of the best ever. From everyday creature comforts to make you feel at home while away from home. To the feeling you get of quiet country living, while being only minutes away from downtown Memphis and Beale Street and non stop 24 hour fun and entertainment at the Tunica casinos. Location! Location! Location!...need I say more. This house is more ideally located to all of the Memphis area attractions than any other vacation rental on the site. Only minutes from Graceland, Beale Street, Fed-Ex forum, Mud Island, Tunica Casinos, Memphis Int'l Airport, Tunica Airport, Mississippi River Park, River Cruises and Museum, St Jude and all the area hospitals, Southaven and little league world series every year, Tunica Convention Center, Cook Convention Center, Memphis Grizzles & Redbirds, Liberty Bowl and Liberty Land, Memphis Zoo, Univ of Memhis, and a short one hr drive to Oxford and Ole Miss Campus. LOCATION!!! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Desoto County - Executive Lake Front Estate. This home is located on an estate size lot with a panoramic view of Blue Lake Springs lake from the rear of home with a lake view from kitchen, Breakfast nook, living room, and Master Bedroom from the first level, and a lakeview from upstairs bedroom and reading lounge on second level. From the front of the home nestled high in the Chickisaw Bluffs, the Tunica casinos can be seen, with the night lights and non stop entertainment bekoning you to come and try your luck. This house is ideally located 10 min from the Tunica Casinos, 20 min from Beale Street, Mud Island, Fed Ex Forum and Downtown Memphis, 20 min from Graceland and Memphis International Airport, 25 min from St. Jude and Memphis and Desoto area hospitals...60 min from Oxford, and Ole Miss campus...Ideal for Insurance companies who might need a large furnished home short time for fire or flood victims. This is a large house that can comfortably sleep and accomodate 10 persons, and under certain pre-arranged circumstances can sleep up to 16 adults comfortably. This is a very large, modestly priced house with all the ammenities, but requires a 3 night minimum stay. The base rate of only $300.00 per night includes up to six persons. An additional charge of $25.00 per day per person will apply, including children.......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful spacious house, everything exactly as described. Owner was fantastic as were the neighbors who live there year round. A bit farther out from Memphis than ideal, but once we found the quickest way in it wasn't bad at all. Would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it.
- Guest Brad D.
- Date of stay 07/19/13
- Review Submitted 09/02/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children.
Great place to stay - lots of room
Great place to stay - lots of room
We recently stayed at this property while meeting up with several families for a group trip. The house is huge! It was very well furnished and maintained, and we have more than enough room for four adults and four kids (the walk in closet in the master bedroom was more than big enough for us to put a baby). It was a little further out of downtown Memphis than I had realised (probably about 25-30 mins), but a very direct trip on the freeways to access it. Some of our party stayed at the owner's additional house down the same road, which made for easy catch ups with all of our kids. The other house is also very big and has a pool, which was a welcome relief from the muggy Mississippi heat. The owner was readily available to get in touch with from my initial query, through to organising key drop off at the end of our stay. I'd definitely recommend this house to those wanting a bit more room with their Memphis vacation.
- Guest Beck C.
- Date of stay 08/08/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
The basic house and facilities were fine, but there were a number of items that did not work which should have been fixed before arrival, like the disposal, light bulbs, reclining chairs motors, and some other minor items. Otherwise clean and comfortable and as advertised.
- Guest William K.
- Date of stay 08/05/13
- Review Submitted 08/11/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+.
Excellent accommodations between Memphis & Tunica
Excellent accommodations between Memphis & Tunica
We were 6 ladies sharing the home for 3 nights. The house was well appointed, lovely furnishings and the surrounding property (lake!) was very serene. I would recommend this house for anyone needing to stay in the area. The host was most gracious and accommodating to our needs. We had a super time.
- Guest Airren (Alabaster, AL)
- Date of stay 02/22/13
- Review Submitted 02/28/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, people with disabilities, families with teenagers, age 55+, families with young children, sightseeing, adventure seekers, girls getaway.
Owner response: Erin, thank you so much for your kind review. Having you and your group of ladies stay at our vacation rental was a pleasure and we would welcome you back anytime...We are so glad that you all enjoyed your weekend outing here in the Memphis area.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change...a $95.00 cleaning fee will be added to each reservation... Up to six guest will be included into the base rate of $300.00 per night, including children...each additional guest after six persons will be charged an additional $25.00 per person per night...Property use is limited to the number of paid guests on the reservation...
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Memphis International at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 69 and hwy 301 at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Harrahs International Hotel Casino at 7.8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tunica National at 6.7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Paula Deans at Harrahs Int'l Resort and Casino at 7.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: I have been buying, selling, financing properties in Desoto County, Ms since 1994 when they built and opened the first Casinos in the area. I have also been renting properties since that time, specializing in renting lake front properties. However, I am new to the vacation rental business. I feel that since my properties are like being on vacation all of the time, then getting in to the vacation rental business was a no brainer. My goal is to satisfy and please my vacation renters, and to meet new people and friends along the way. I hope you will choose to stay with us next time you are in the Memphis/Tunica area...
Why the Owner Chose Memphis:
When I first walked into this house, I thought that if I ever built a house, I wanted to build one exactly like this one. When I confronted the previous owner about aquiring a set of house plans, I ended up buying this house, and have loved it ever since...
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
From the roadside curb appeal, to the Quiet neighborhood,and the panoramic lake view from the rear of the house, the overall feel and comfortness of the home, this one has it all...
- Primary: 662-449-5215
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front View of Property
Living Room view to Kitchen
Wet Bar view to Living Room
View of Lake from Kitchen
MBR with King Tempurpedic Mattress, Bar & Stools, Pwr Leather Recliner, TV & FP
Tempur-Pedic Matress in Master Bedroom
Master Jacuzzi and shower
View of Living Room from Upper Landing
Upper Landing Reading Room
Bedroom 3 - super plush pillow top queen mattress with window seat view of lake
Bonus Room has 2 Full Beds, Couch, Table & chairs & DirecTV
Rear view of house
Front Entry Way
Kitchen Island Bar view to Breakfast Nook and Living Room
Breakfast Nook amd Kitchen
Formal Dining Room can also be used as Conference Room
Master Bedroom with all the fixin's
Master Bathroom his and her sinks and cabinets
View from Staircase
Upper Landing View to Living Room
Bed Room 2 has Queen Bed with Memory Foam Mattress & its own Bathroom & Shower
Bonus Room can sleep 5 with 2 full size beds and 6 ft couch also card/TV room
Lake view from rear of house sitting on Back Patio
the House is only 10 minutes from area casinos and 24 hr non stop entertainment
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!