Priced Right Vacation Home! Pool, Dock, Gulf Access
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Southwest house description
Beautiful non-smoking home on intersecting canals in a quite residential neighborhood.
Watch the sunset down one of the canals while relaxing in the pool. Also watch dolphins, manatee, and jumping fish in the canals.
Great location for fisherman and boaters - boat docking, fish from the dock, 2 minutes by boat to the Caloosahatchee River and out to the gulf. A city boat ramp is around the corner at the end of Everest Pkwy (Horten Park).
Free high speed internet connection and local phone service. TV in the living room with a second TV in the Master Suite. The Master Suite has a separate bathroom, a walk in closet, and a queen size bed.
Enjoy dining in the dining area, under the covered lanai, or on the dock.
The following is provided: bed linen, towels, A/C, washer and dryer, gas BBQ grill on the lanai, a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, range/oven, dishwasher, microwave, small appliances, and cooking utensils.
The covered lanai has two tables and eight chairs as well as padded lounge chairs.
Local Travel: 1-2 miles to shopping malls on Del Prado Blvd including Publix, Walmart, movie theater, many shopping outlets, restaurants, art stores, etc.
2-8 miles to Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva for shelling, and Cape Coral Beach. If you select March, the Red Sox and Twins are in town for spring training - always a great take.
Limitations: No smoking in the property. No pets.
- 1672 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Waterfront home, heated pool, boat lift, sleeps 4. Private home, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Beautiful non-smoking home on intersecting canals in a quite residential neighborhood. Watch the sunset down one of the canals while relaxing in the pool. Also watch for dolphins, manatee, and jumping fish in the canals. Great location for fisherman and boaters - boat docking, fish from the dock, 2 minutes by boat to the Caloosahatchee River. A city boat ramp is around the corner at the end of Everest Pkwy (Horten Park). Local Travel: Within 1-2 miles to shopping malls on Del Prado Blvd. including Publix, Walmart, movie theater, many shopping outlets, restaurants, art stores, etc. Within 2-8 miles is Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva for shelling, and Cape Coral beach. A great take in the month of March are the Red Sox and/or Twins, who are in town for spring training....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Breathtaking Sunset Views
Breathtaking Sunset Views
The owner is correct. The views of the sunset from the lanai are spectacular! This is a very comfortable and homey vacation rental. The house has been recently painted inside and outside. The master bath has been remodeled in 2013. And, in visiting with the owner, we learned there will be a soaking tub added to the master bath in 2013. The owner responds to any concerns or questions right away.
- Guest Buddy and Beth (Hannibal, MO)
- Date of stay 12/15/12
- Review Submitted 01/18/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Jan and/or Feb 2013: $2800/mo+ 11% Fl tax, $500 refundable sec.dep, no other fees. March 2013: $2400 for month + 11% Fl tax, $500 refundable sec. dep. no other fees Apr - Nov 2013: $1400/mo + 11% Fl tax, $500 refundable sec. dep, $200 electricity allowance for Jun, Jul, Aug. no other fees
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Int'l Airport in Ft. Myers at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I75 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cape Coral Yacht Club beach at 6 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I grew up in Massachusetts and earned engineering and business degrees in the local area. I worked at a fortune 500 company for 33 years. We still live in Massachusetts.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes, Southwest:
We have been coming to the Cape Coral area since 1978 and have been part of the rapid growth the Cape Coral area has experienced. I recall my first car ride from the airport. We came down Daniels Pkwy and it was single lane each way with no traffic lights. Today it is 3 lanes wide each way and we are constantly stopping at traffic lights. We feel right at home in the Cape Coral area and would do it all over again given the chance. We love the area and you will as well.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We feel in love with this home when we first stepped onto the lanai and saw the sunset view down the canal. Whatever your doing (snacking, swimming, or reading) the view grabs your attention and doesn't let go until the sun disappears.
- Primary: 781-771-9793 to speak with Neil Sanders, owner
- Secondary: firstname.lastname@example.org to email Neil Sanders owner
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking west out to intersecting canals from the pool.
between the pool and the boatlift/canal
dining area, doors open to the lanai/pool
left side of kitchen
Pool looking to the southwest
front of house
living area looking into the kitchen
right side of kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.