Charming, Cozy Cottage, a Perfect Getaway Spot.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ashland cottage description
Charming two bedroom farmhouse with wrap around deck. Our home has fabulous views of Mt. Ashland and Grizzly peak. Just two miles from downtown Ashland and all that it has to offer. The house has a gourmet kitchen, with breakfast counter. A living room with a pullout couch. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Master bedroom has master bath with walk in shower, heated floor, and onyx tile with copper sink. Both rooms have a queen bed. Pet friendly, kid friendly. Come for the theater, farmers markets, rafting the rogue, mountain biking, or just to get away for a peaceful interlude.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Two bedrooms, both with queen sized beds. Each have a bathroom.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- The Ashland Lavender Cottage is located just two miles from downtown Ashland. You are ideally located for all that Ashland has to offer, including world class theaters and restaurants. We are just minutes away from wineries, skiing or snowboarding, hiking, and fishing on the rogue river. Ashland is known for it's shopping and fine restaurants. Lithia Park is beautiful any time of the year. The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is highly renowned. Plays from Contemporary to Shakespeare are in three theaters 6 days a week. Ashland has highly acclaimed theaters and a cabaret. There are miles of mountain biking trails, and hiking trails. We have multiple yoga studios, photography studios, art centers. Enjoy Southern Oregon University, it's museums and concert halls. The farmers markets are some of the best anywhere. They are a social hub of the community and a healthy way to support our local farmers....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
To reserve property, deposit must be made. Reservations will be held with deposit until two months in advance.
Full payment two months in advance.
Full refund up to two months in advance.
Loss of deposit if cancelled less than two months in advance.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee of $150 will be paid by tenant
Oregon Transient Accomodations tax of 1% will be paid by tenant
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: medford international airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-5 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Playwright at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Ashalnd at 14 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Oak Knoll at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Playwright at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1994
About the owner: I bought this house with my husband 18 years ago when we moved here from Honolulu. I love the setting, and the peaceful feeling that comes over me when I stay in our lavender cottage. I raised my sons on this property, and now have a grandson to help me in our organic garden. I love outdoor activities and theater, which is what brought us to Ashland.
Why the Owner Chose Ashland:
We moved to Ashland because we fell in love with the town, and wanted to raise our children here. We love the theater, the healthy lifestyle, the restaurants, coffee shops and bookstores. We an are avid outdoor family, and love all that Ashland has to offer from hiking, biking, mt. biking, swimming, tennis, baseball, jet skiing, yoga, skiing and snowboarding.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Our home captivated us with it's peaceful setting and tranquil energy. We love it as a place to unwind and completely get away from it all. We are only two miles from the heart of downtown Ashland, yet very private and serene. Sitting on the porch and reading during the afternoon restores my balance. The kitchen is ideal for gourmet meals, served on the breakfast counter, or in dining area. The views of Mt. Ashland from the living room and porch are spectacular. The master suite is so cozy, and the heated floor in bathroom makes every morning warm and inviting. We have fruit trees on the property, and blackberries in season.
- Primary: + 5418401239 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view from the hammock!
Dining area with living room
walk in shower
Living room of cottage
walk in shower
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.