Gated Resort Golf/Tennis Community on Gulf of Mexico
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Southbridge condo description
Florida Living at its best. A waterfront Paradise where you can enjoy golf, kayaking, biking, swimming, boating, fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing, beaching, exercising, jogging or just plan relaxing with a cocktail! The home is located in South Bridge, a carriage home community in gated, up-scale Pelican Landing Community which offers amenities galore.
This spacious 2,300’ sq ft, home features an open floor plan with a large corner 22’ X 10’ lanai overlooking the lake. The Patio is accessible from the master bedroom, the living room and the kitchen nook. The view is uninhibited by vegetation. Sunrise and sunset are just as spectacular as you have imagined.
Our coach home includes three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, an over-sized living area, an open living and kitchen area with a light and sunny breakfast nook all completely tiled, plus a laundry room with a washer and dryer and a single car garage. The large 20-foot by 14 foot master bedroom with an over-sized bathroom and separate tub, large shower and two (2) Very large walk-in closets gives you a touch of 1st class luxury. The ample, plush linens and attentions to detail within the Unit give you the feel of a comfy B&B.
Located in the quiet Southbridge neighborhood of Pelican Landing you will find biking, jogging, walking and hiking trails. Around the corner but OUT of earshot is a large lap pool and heated whirlpool spa. And of course, for those of you interested in first class shopping and dining, Coconut Point mall is a mere mile up the road! Flea markets, antique centers and more are within easy distance. Restaurants abound. Publix, Starbucks and the famed Fitzgerald’s Pub are within walking or biking distance.
The Pelican Landing Community is located 20 minutes from Southwest Florida’s International Airport, mid-way between Fort Myers and Naples. It is bordered on the west side by I-75, on the South by Spring Creek, a Florida designated “Outstanding Florida Water,” and on the west by the crystal blue waters of Estero Bay, an aquatic preserve leading to the Gulf of Mexico. Pelican Landing was created around the championship Pelican’s Nest 36 hole golf course. The community has preserved the pristine natural beauty through winding roadways that are shadowed by mature majestic oaks, pine trees and natural vegetation. Throughout the community you will see lush cypress hammocks, protected wildlife and preserved wetland areas, and friendly eco-conscious neighbors.
As a renter of this property you are entitled to enjoy the following free amenities:
• A private pristine 34-acre Gulf Island Beach Park. Accessible only by the complementary Pelican Landing boat shuttle, that leaves every 30 minutes. The park offers a host of beach activities, like swimming, sunning, shelling, bird-watching… and provides free beach chairs and umbrellas, rest room and shower facilities.
• Tennis Center, that includes 12 state of the art tennis courts, available seven days a week, and a pro shop. The center is managed by a tennis professional who organizes events such as tournaments, socials and league play. A full compliment of lessons is available.
• Canoes and Kayaks are available to explore the creeks throughout Pelican Landing.
• Sailing Center offers free sailing lessons and boats to sail in Estero Bay.
• Fitness Center with state of the art equipment.
• Community Center that publishes a weekly schedule of events that range from educational to recreational activities. You will Never get bored here!!
There are no Pelican Landing golfing privileges with this lease. However, visitors to Pelican Landing are offered golf privileges to surrounding golf clubs such as the Colony Golf Club and Raptor Bay Golf Club. Of course there are many challenging, affordable public golf courses nearby, as well.
- On floor 2
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- The Pelican Landing Community is located 20 minutes from Southwest Florida’s International Airport, mid-way between Fort Myers and Naples. It is bordered on the west side by I-75, on the South by Spring Creek, a Florida designated “Outstanding Florida Water,” and on the west by the crystal blue waters of Estero Bay, an aquatic preserve leading to the Gulf of Mexico....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January, February March __________________________ $3950/month November, December.....April, May___________________ $2850/month June, July, August, Sept, Oct.______________________ $1,950/month Add 11% local sales tax. Minimum Rental 1 month. Security Deposit $1,000(refundable) Activity Transfer fees $150; Cleaning fee $150; No Smoking/ Contact owner to confirm payment details.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida’s International Airport at 20 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
Why the Owner Chose Southbridge:
This Property is in a phenominal community with a wide variety of amenities. Available for seasonal or monthly rentals is a gorgeous 2000 plus square foot coach home in The Southbridge at Pelican Landing in Bonita Springs, Florida.
- Primary: +1 813-494-9578
- Secondary: +1 813-494-8359
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom with fold out couch and desk
Living Room/Great Room
Dining and Living Great room
Bedroom with double bed.
Master Bedroom. Tile throughout
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013