What a View! 2BR 2BA Condo, Pristine Tpc Golf
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:28 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
TPC Treviso Bay is a must stay n play get-away for your vacation place. This newly constructed 2BR 2BA 4th Fl Condo (elevator) is fully upgraded with granite counters, stainless appliances, crown molding and ceramic tile on the diag. It's peaceful n tranquil lake views are seen just outside the living, kitchen and patio area. Cable TV, High-Speed Internet, WI-FI Wireless Router for entire area with your own personal laptop, Blu-Ray player in living rm, and DVD/TV in 2nd Bed. Also for your very own iPhone, iPad, iPod music playing and charging station am-fm radio player in kitchen along with a MP3 extension player w/am-fm radio in 2nd bd. Washer and dryer are in unit. This unit has a beautiful SW sun location from Patio that just takes your breath away. Pool and Hot-Tub along with tables and chairs, chase loungers are located 75' rite in front of Condo. The Champions Club includes all of your health and fitness needs along with a fabulous world class restaurant and bar area to relax and unwind from your daily routine or your round of golf at the TPC golf course on grounds. The drive and bike riding or just taking a stroll along Treviso Bay Blvd is beautifully landscaped, with Tuscany sculpted fountains, and scenic picturesque photos to take at certain locations with gazebo columns, overhead trealesses, along with several seating areas for your enjoyment. I believe I have the best location for this condo because, where it is situated is just at the start of the pond and looking North out at the pond on the 4th fl with no obstruction for that beautiful sunset that comes down, it is actually just breathtaking to say the least. And also the view that you get, you can almost see the entire subdivision from the patio. It just takes your breath away, so peaceful with the rookery bay just across the pond that when I was moving the furniture in I saw a hawk coming rite towards the patio and he landed on the top of it. Awesome and Priceless!!!!!
- 1350 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 4th fl top end unit
- On floor 4
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
- Both Bedrooms equipped with wall mounted tv's.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Downtown 5th Ave is located just 15 mins to fine dining and world class shopping. Just next to Downtown is Naples Bay and beach area, which is also known for it's white sandy beaches, and also Naples Pier where it extends outward into the ocean about 300'. You could take a stroll and or fish right off the pier, Naples Bay is also located just before the downtown area where there are numerous boat and jet-ski rental locations for half the day or the entire day that you can rent to enjoy the beautiful oceanfront area or dine rite on the waterfront and watch the boats come in and out of the harbor, there's no better scenery than being at the beach or the harbor. Cinema movie showings are just up the road on U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) with shopping centers and retail stores along with grocery stores to meet your everyday needs for cooking. Miniture Golf and also numerous kids activities are also located along the drive to Downtown Naples along Tamiami Trail. Other Golf courses are also located in the Naples area besides TPC Treviso Bay, where some PGA tour tournaments are held annually like the senior tour that stops at Twin Eagles in Feb. Naples area is one of the finest properties that you can stay, and enjoy the beautiful weather all year long. TPC Treviso Bay is also situated right inside the Rookery Bay conservatory, where you can see all the different types of birds and wildlife that come into this area for your pleasure. For family and kids of all ages, Naples area is the place for everyone to come out and have some fun in the sun and enjoy this beautiful area in the south western part of Florida.! And the golf course at TPC Treviso Bay is in pristine condition, so don't delay come down and play. I promise you won't be disappointed! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I spent the month of April at Treviso Bay...the condo, golf course, wildlife and surrounding landscape are simply put: STUNNING!! We had a magical time partaking in all that Naples has to offer...Fifth Avenue only minutes away, Marco Island beautiful sites and whatever elicited our fancy... The highlight was the exquisite and immaculately manicured golf course which is second to none... The condo was tastefully furnished and all of our needs were met...the owner, Mr. Altman, was available 24/7 and he demonstrated a genuine concern for our comfort and well-being...my husband and I are very selective and I might add "fussy" when it comes to rentals...this condo is beautiful and we especially relished in the calm and quiet that the lanai provided...a spectacular view of Rookery Bay and of course the excitement of viewing 2 bald eagles who came to visit most days and perch on one of the trees within a clear view...( we named them Martini and Rossi) We can't wait to return to this tranquil and peaceful oasis... The Bartolo(s) from King City on
- Guest Kalocat
- Date of stay 03/31/13
- Review Submitted 04/26/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
28 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more $150 nightly, 30 nights or more $140 nightly
|Off Peak $2800mon
May 1 - Dec 31
28 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more $100 nightly, 30 nights or more $100 nightly
Jan 1 - Apr 30
28 night min stay
Discounts: 29 nights or more $140 nightly, 30 nights or more $140 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
$1250 down payment upon booking/refundable sec dep. Bal due prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Peak Seas rate $3920, $1250 sec dep, $250 golf transfer/HOA app fee, $175 Departure/Cleaning fee
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Meyers at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Naples Bay at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Naples Beach at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: English Pub at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: TPC Treviso Bay Golf Course-On Grounds at Treviso Bay
- Nearest Restaurant: All along Tamiami Trail (US-RT 41) east or west at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I'm from the midwest area in Chicago where the climate is very cold during the winter months. This is why I chose a location in SW Florida for it's warm climate to enjoy year round. I have kids and there's no better place to enjoy the Naples area then with them. I've traveled a lot around the US, and found a 2nd home down here, also with being retired from the City of Chicago fire department, I can enjoy some special time with my kids. We try to take a trip down here as much as there school schedule would allow, along with there wonderful grandmother, hopefully as they get older and graduate college our time spent together will be that a lot more fun in Naples.
Why the Owner Chose Treviso Bay:
TPC Treviso Bay's golf course is one of the finest golf course you will find in the Naples area. I've been traveling alot and found this area to be a very special place, so I decided to own and call this place home, because I am an avid golfer and this course is fabulous to say the least. I also love going to the beach with its white sands, boating and fishing and numerous water activities can be found along Naples Beach area, just west past the downtown area. If you enjoy some fun in the sun, and TPC golf this is the place to spend as much vacation or get-away time as you can.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
TPC Golfing is just 2 blocks away from my condo along with a pool n hot-tub area located 75' away, rite out the front entrance to this condo. Along with an outstanding Champions Club facility and clubhouse to be completed in fall of 2013, I didn't have to look no further. These condos are situated next to the scenic Rookery Bay conservation area. The outside entrance to the gated community I think is one of the finest looking facilities in Naples, with it's overflowing waterfall sculptures on both sides and a wonderful scenic bridge to the gated entrance. Condos are located towards the rear of the sub-division, thus making it so peaceful and tranquil with only wildlife around and stunning views gazing at the lake and enjoying a wonderful sunset in the evening from sitting on the patio.
- Primary: 312-771-8609 call anytime
- Secondary: +1 773-581-8609 leave message
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fabulous 4th fl view from the Patio !!
Treviso Bay Entrance at nite with water overflowing.
Front entrance to Condo.
Corner of Treviso Bay Blvd and Acqua Dr.
2nd Bath just next to 2nd Bedroom.
Looking at Patio from Living Rm.
Kitchen area and Island View.
Waterfall Entrance to Treviso Bay.
Fountain on Treviso Bay Blvd.
Fountains that are also lighted at night.
Kitchen Island view.
Kitchen View from Living Rm.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, June 06, 2013