Luxury Pool Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Deep Creek bungalow description
A Stunning Villa with heated salt water pool and spa, outside shower. Large executive villa with 3100 sq feet under air in this fabulous deed restricted area just 5 minutes from Fisherman's Village by car. This spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath villa is an entertainers delight. This home is a newer home built in 2006 and a new pool and spa built in 2011. This Villa has room for 8 to sleep. Fully furnished with large WIFI 60 inch TV in the family room.
- 3109 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All Granite washrooms: with tub and shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 10:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Hunting Small Game
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Charming Punta Gorda is South-West Florida's hidden gem. With it's royal palm lined streets this beautiful city enjoys a glorious climate, marvelous restaurants, shopping, world-class fishing, sailing, boating and other water sports and some of the nation's best golfing. The local beach is Ponce De Leon while the beach at Englewood and Boca Grande is a short drive away. Cobblestone streets with gas lamp street lights just add to the romance of this special place. The climate and Punta Gorda's fantastic marinas. waterway and nearby beaches provide every opportunity to enjoy the relaxed outdoor Gulf lifestyle. Charlotte Harbor with it's easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, offers world class sailing, boating and fishing while white sandy beaches at Englewood provide for a more relaxing day. Chosen by Golf Magazine as one of the top golfing destinations, Punta Gorda is a golfers dream. Golf: Blue Heron Pines. This well-maintained course has two lakes coming into play on two holes. The fairways vary from wide to narrow. There are so many activities at Blue Heron Pines you can never be bored. Blue Heron Pines have golf… shuffleboard… bocce ball…Bingo, a fantastic exercise room, card rooms, billiards rooms, just many, many activities... Twin Isles Country Club is a private Club, located 5 minutes south of the historical district of Punta Gorda, Florida. Twin Isles' golf course, tennis complex and spacious Clubhouse create a comfortable atmosphere that makes new members feel welcome and at home - in Punta Gorda. In addition to its beautifully restored historic district, Punta Gorda offers many natural attractions, waterside shopping and leisurely strolls along the Harborwalk and at Fishermen's Village on Charlotte Harbor. Close to all amenities with 24 hour Walmart just 5 minutes drive from Pepe Court. Check: www.puntagordachamber.com...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect vacation home
Perfect vacation home
We stayed at the Punta Gorda house for a week while we were in town for a wedding. We had family coming in and out and the house's open layout was perfect to keep a large group comfortable. The salt water pool was warm and relaxing. The property manager was incredibly gracious and kind. We were so pleased with the whole experience that we all rearranged our schedules to extend the trip another night. I would recommend this house to anyone and we certainly will be back for our next trip to Florida. Thank you guys again for everything!!!
- Guest Eric (Chicago Suburbs)
- Date of stay 03/11/13
- Review Submitted 03/25/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Best Place to Stay in Punta Gorda
Best Place to Stay in Punta Gorda
Simply Gorgeous! Guest: Edwin and Anita (Toronto) Date of Stay: 01/18/13 Review Submitted: 03/20/13 The house is nothing short of fabulous... we enjoyed our stay very much. Much better than expected. Very luxurious and open. Everything is decorated beautifully & you have all the comforts of home. The salt water pool is very nice to relax in. Fisherman's village is within 10 mins driving distance & they offer some great cruises. (Also recommend the Cayo Costa cruise, we always see dolphins on the way out to the island.... also, be sure to make the 45 min. drive to Siesta Key Beach, you will be very happy you did.) I will recommend this home to anyone visiting the area! Not to mention the excellent Kings Golf course nearby and much more. Thanks!
- Guest Tinty (Toronto)
- Date of stay 01/18/13
- Review Submitted 03/23/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $180 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Early booking on monthly-From June till October : Special: $3600.00 plus $ 135.00 cleaning charge
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Tax Rate 11%
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers International Airport at 36 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Publ Ferry To Gasparilla Island at 18 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 54 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 75 at 2.6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Boca Grande at 14 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Deep Creek Golf at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Fisherman's Village at 8 Miles
Welcome to the Royal Palm Villa: 4 Bedrooms, 3 full washrooms. Heated pool.
Great room with two couch with chaise. Look out onto the pool from the couch
Great room to main door view. 18 feet cathedral ceilings
Kitchen and 2nd dining area for master chef entertainment
Den: bedroom/office with queen sofa bed A place to read or catch up on emails
Master bedroom: You can sleep with no disturbance
master ensuite: soaker tub
2 twin beds
Conversation area and dining area in the lanai. BBQ ready for the Chef in Town
10 mins drive; You will have breath taking views just minutes drive away
Royal Palm Villa
Sit Down for a romantic dinner in the dining area
Family room; seating for 10. Relax and watch some TV in the great room
Unwind in the spa or swim in the dual heated salt water pool
Cook in the spacious kitchen or chat with friends at the breakfast bar
Look out onto the pool from one of the dining area
master bedroom: Rest in the Kind sized bed with the luxurious mattress
Master Bath: with large glass shower and deep soaker tub
queen bedroom: Have friends stay in the generous sized Queen Bed
Guest washroom with bath. There are 3 full washrooms in the Villa
Back of villa: With five Slyvester Palms swaying for you
Peace River Wildlife Center to treat and rehabilitate injured Florida wildlife.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, June 26, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.