Luxury Living Atop Sarasota's Ritz Carton Hotel
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Sarasota Properties apartment description
Florida's only Gulf coast AAA Five Diamond-rated hotel, the Ritz Carlton Hotel residence offers 2000+sf, and two bedroom/two bathrooms, and the very finest in luxury living. Its split layout design provides a spacious feel and real privacy with its bedrooms at opposite ends of the apartment with full baths en suite. Enjoy spectacular views of Sarasota Bay and downtown Sarasota from its two terraces and many oversize windows. Ritz Carlton hotel amenities await -- pool, tennis, spa, gym, gracious lobby, signature boutique, room service, housekeeping, valet car service, restaurants, game room, beach transport (to exclusive Ritz Carlton Beach Club on Lido Key, known worldwide for its pristine white sand beaches). A dedicated and knowledgeable concierge staff is on hand to suggest and to make all arrangements for a seamless and enjoyable stay. Nearby cultural icons--the Ringling Museum, A solo Repertory Theater, Sarasota Ballet, Film Festival, Opera, Orchestra, and the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall--to name a few--await. An available Platinum Membership ensures unlimited access to the Ritz Carlton Tom Fazio designed Golf Course--worth the trip alone!
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Ritz Carlton Hotel Residence Luxury Condo
- On floor 12
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Both bedrooms have full bathrooms en suite.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- Game Room:
- Video Games:
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Atop Florida's only gulf coast aaa five diamond-rated hotel, this over 2000sf two bedroom/two bathroom residence offers the very finest in luxury living. Its split layout design provides a spacious feel and real privacy with its bedrooms at opposite ends of the apartment with full baths en suite. Enjoy spectacular views of Sarasota bay and downtown Sarasota from its two terraces and many oversize windows. Ritz Carlton hotel amenities await -- pool, tennis, spa, gym, gracious lobby, signature boutique, room service, housekeeping, valet car service, restaurants, game room, beach transport (to exclusive Ritz Carlton beach club on lido key, known worldwide for its pristine white sand beaches). A dedicated and knowledgeable concierge staff is on hand to suggest and to make all arrangements for a seamless and enjoyable stay. Nearby cultural icons--the Ringling museum, a solo repertory theater, Sarasota ballet, film festival, opera, orchestra, and the van wezel performing arts hall--to name a few--await. An available platinum membership ensures unlimited access to the Ritz Carlton Tom Fazio designed golf course--worth the trip alone! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
The prime residence is available for MINIMUM stays of one month.'In-season'rate, includes February, March and April, 2013. is $12,000/month. This includes the Platinum Membership which allows unlimited golf,beach club and spa access. For other rental times, contact the owner.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ritz Carlton Beach Club, Lido Key at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Ritz Carlton Golf Club at 17 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hotel Dining Room, Hotel In Room Service at Other Sarasota Properties
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Attracted by the area's natural beauty and cultural abundance, we bought this lovely apartment for our own enjoyment as well as for that of others. The apartment is perfect for entertaining as well as for simply relaxing. It is 2000sf, a good size for a two bedroom apartment, and the two bedrooms are separate from each other. The master bedroom suite and bath is truly majestic. We filled the walls with beautiful original art and decorated the rooms with elegant furnishings. We enjoy views of the bay and downtown Sarasota from every room in the apartment as well as from the two terraces. We partake in the area's cultural attractions as well as beach and golf and tennis. Sarasota also offers a good selection of top quality restaurants and boutique shops, as well as traditional shopping malls, a Whole Foods, Trader Joe's. and Costco are nearby. St. Armand's Circle is a local institution famous for its shops and restaurants. The weekly Saturday Farmer's Market offers everything from local seafood and orchids to organic honey and vegetables and fruits. It is a surefire way to meet new friends and a great start to the weekend.
Why Other Sarasota Properties:
Call it a dream come true, but like Eloise in the Plaza Hotel, living in the Ritz Carlton Hotel Residences is an experience like no other. Having visited the Gulf coast communities of Sarasota and Naples, and its barrier islands, Longboat, Siesta and Lido Keys, we knew the area well. The downtown held the greatest attraction for us, with the prospect of walking --rather than driving to everything--most attractive. The apartment interior offers a gorgeous kitchen with pass through stainless appliances and granite counter tops. Marble clad bathrooms with custom wood cabinets provide a soothing retreat.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
No other building offers the type of services and amenities. The Ritz Carlton Hotel Residence staff is highly professional and dedicated solely to the Residents needs. Want to go for a sail on Sarasota Bay? Done. Want to take a helicopter tour of the Gulf coast? Done. These and numerous other services are readily available on a daily basis.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ritz Carlton Beach Club Pool overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
Residence Dining Area
Hotel Residence Elevator Waiting Area
Ritz Carlton Members Beach Club at Sunset.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.