Las Sendas 4th Hole Golf Lot, Executive Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Las Sendas house description
WOW Christmas in Las Sendas... two story home, has 4 bedrooms, 3 upstairs with 2 bathrooms and another bedroom downstairs with its own bathroom. The gym is upstairs, off of the master bedroom, which has a beautiful view of the 4th green and the evening city lights. There is lots of room and a great home away from home!
- 4000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Dec 9, 2013 update - New Pricing Six (6) month minimum agreement Yes it is 75F today, the sun was beautiful - Christmas lights are up everywhere....grab your camera....we will have other sunny day tomorrow....people will be walking, riding their bikes and swimming, oh yes and GOLFING....blue, blue skies....did I say SUNNY and WARM. Welcome to our beautiful two story home, here in Las Sendas gated community, with 4 guest rooms and a shared bath, upstairs and one more guest room downstairs, with private bathroom. All are large rooms (4), comfy beds (4), nice linens and lots of big bright windows. You are welcome to come and share our home, while you are visiting our beautiful sunny state....little snow here. Wireless Internet access and parking are included. 20 mins from ASUniversity and 20 mins from Scottsdale - Great locations for day trips to Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon, Tucson or Tomestone. As our guest you can use the community recreational areas, swimming, tennis..... 7 parks, with hiking trails up to the top of the hill and a joining the national park, Tonto, so you really you can walk for miles. Or maybe you want to have a swim or just float in the hot tub....you can shoot some hoops, volleyball anyone, or play some tennis....just like a resort. Oh Yes you can water tube down the Salt River....such fun! Close by there are restaurants, shopping, get your nails done or have a facial...the library is just down the street a bit, pick out a good book, curl up and read or maybe you are into sightseeing and keeping a journal of your trip. There is lots to do, You might have to stay an extra day, to get it all in. Don't forget to bring your camera, scenery is perfect....you will get some Great shots! Speaking of shots....we are located on the 4th hole of a Robert Trent course and Pete Dye is across the road, then there are 3 or 4 more public courses....so when packing don't forget your glove - you can rent clubs! Available for annual agreement - NO short term rentals allowed in Las Sendas. Furnished is best for us... Question, want to talk with me about any of the above details....then just call. Looking forward to answering your questions and helping in any way........this is a non smoking home. Everything is clean, modern and my husband Stephen and I, we respect your time and we hope you enjoy and care for our space. Hope you decide to make your stay with us - Best Wishes, looking forward to hearing from you :-)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Executive Retreat, Las Sendas Golf Lot & Community Property #45116
Executive Retreat, Las Sendas Golf Lot & Community Property #45116
This property is simply beautiful. The views are breathtaking. I chose this place to spend time with my grandchildren and the hosts were more than kind in accommodating them. I have stayed at other VRBO’s , but never have I had such warmth extended to me. I would highly recommend this property for your stay. The hosts were the best.
- Guest Tommy Tee (Bellingham, WA)
- Date of stay 01/11/13
- Review Submitted 01/24/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+.
Owner response: Tommy we miss you and the children....you are a blessing and we look forward to seeing you again mid March. Gabi has kept in touch. Looking to see the AZ pictures. Best wishes Stephen and Kate :-)
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 5 - Dec 28, 2013
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
We will be here on your arrival, to introduce ourselves and you to the home....we will address your questions. Please note that we will be in the area, in case of any need. The home is clean and quiet....we ask that you leave it, as you found it.....you will love the 3 fireplaces :-) the sun and the lovely surroundings. Best Wishes Kate and Stephen
New pricing - 6 months minimum @ $2500.00 per month - plus Utilities
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Mesa Gateway at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Saurgo Lake at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 202 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Saurgo Lake at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Las Sendas, Rusty Putter at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Flagstaff at 140 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Red Mountain at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: In 1997 we came to Las Sendas, Mesa Arizona, for business and we just haven't gone back to Canada. Mostly, we love the weather. Followed by the land itself is just inspiring. Then the friendliness of the people, good food and lots of things to do. We don't worry about, icing roads ...Yea!! So here we live our life to the fullest and the kids love to come visit.
Why the Owner Chose Las Sendas:
We built this home, here in Las Sendas, so we are the owners. We have taken great pride in making it a wonderful and comfortable home. It is bright and clean....the staircase circles around, the ceilings downstairs are 20 feet high. As we are on the golf course, with our own putting green, times are fun....the sun shines and you just feel good all over!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home enables you to travel with friends or family and STAY together, cook together, play darts together, or share one of the 3 gas fireplaces together..all the benefits of home. Las Sendas (Covered Paths) is a GORGEOUS GATED MOUNTAIN RETREAT This family friendly is one of the most premier master-planned communities in the country! It was voted by the HOMEBUILDERS ASSOCIATION & JD POWER AND ASSOCIATES as one of the Top 5 Best communities in the USA for three straight years! Tennis, basketball & volleyball courts, parks, dog runs, baseball and soccer fields, hiking & bike trails, community Fitness Club with Spa Services and the fabulous weather make this a recreational dream getaway! TOP 10 PLACES TO PLAY!!! This is a Golfer’s paradise & a fabulous getaway for the whole family! Golf Magazine touted the Robert Trent Jones II designed Las Sendas Golf Course as One of the Ten Places to Play in America! In addition, there are 7 courses within 6 miles and all the Award-winning Arizona courses are within a 15 to 45 minute drive. Did I say horseback riding, hiking, photography, oh the quiet and the beautiful desert spring flowers....come see for yourself!
- Primary: +1 6024815577
- Fax: +1 623 505 2462
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Quite a Grand home, 4000 sq feet, golf course lot, yet cozy and ready for you!
Large bright eat in kitchen....fun to cook and time to share with friends
Kitchen TV family area, shown here in the evening...Nice warm lighting
This room is on the main floor, comfortable
Two sink, two mirrors, lots of towels and lots of room!
Front bedroom, lots of room but cozy too
Same room different view
Such a pretty room, watch the moon rise over the mountain
A home away from home, should be a little adventure
Welcome to our home, come stay and enjoy!
To the right is the computer area with fireplace and the dining area
Such a Golf course....one of the Best!
Front patio offers a quiet spot for a tea, or coffee - come listen to the birds!
Day starts with fresh brewed coffee for breakfast, care to join us?
Downstairs bedroom with private bedroom and TV
Bathroom off the downstairs bedroom
Extra large bathroom
Comfort when traveling is most important
Upstairs hallway viewing the staircase and the balcony bedroom
Nice and bright, with the morning sun
Master suite with large patio balcony overseeing the 4th fairway
Entry hall leads to open family area
Such wonderful views of sun sets....get your camera ready.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 08, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.