5* Luxury 3 Bed Stone Cottage, Private Pool and Air-Con Near Sarlat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sarlat-la-Caneda cottage description
Alluring 18th-century cottage barn, faultlessly restored with tawny floor, wood-burner and dazzling church view. Wander the garden, play in the pool! Only the honey-coloured stone walls and one window are original but you'd never guess it: this 18th-century barn has been so perfectly restored.
Four years ago it was in ruins; now it stands, complete with Pigeonnier tower, under a demure grey roof.
Nearby, Éric lives, he's English and French.
Description: At ground level : a huge 70m²lounge/dining area with TV, DVD.
A fully equipped kitchen area (with oven, microwave, electric hob, dishwasher and a fridge/freezer), washing machine facilities in the utility room. On the first floor: 3 en suite air conditioned bedrooms with large double beds. All bedrooms have full bathroom facilities including showers and/or bath.
Outside: Patio with nice garden furniture and BBQ. Private pool.
Beds are made for your arrival, linens, we can also deliver bread and croissants each AM.
- 190 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 has a lovely view on a historic monument from a 2 meter high window. This double bedroom has its own en suite bathroom with shower. Beautifully furnished, in solid wood French furniture, with air conditioning available. Bedroom 2 is south facing with views on the grounds and your private swimming pool, also with air conditioning available. Furnished to high standards, with its own en-suite bathroom with bath. Bedroom 3 is a spacious, well furnished and comfortable room with air conditioning available. It has a unique feature, the en-suite bathroom with shower is in a 17th century tower....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Books - Fiction / Non-Fiction
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Video Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
- Horse Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
sports and adventure activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accepts Credit Card
- Wireless Internet
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Alarm Clock
- Linens Provided
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Housekeeper Optional
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Child's Swing
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates are from 900 Euro to 2450 Euro per week depending on length of stay and the period chosen. Christmas, New year are Low/Mid prices. For bookings of 2 weeks or more, we will reduce the rate, for exemple the Very High rate goes from 2450 to 2250. Visit our website for all information on rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bergerac at 70 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Sarlat at 12 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Souillac at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: The Black Duck at 500 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Several at 2 Kilometres
- Primary: +33 0553312260
- Secondary: +33 (0)672 475808
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Swings and slides.
Enjoy the water.
Local French Restaurant.
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.