Bright and Airy Stoneybrook Golf Club Condo Overlooking 2nd Green
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palmer Ranch condo description
This 3rd floor corner unit is exceptionally bright and airy with views of the 2nd hole fairway and green. Relax on the lanai or in our nicely appointed living room, featuring 42” hi-def TV with DVD, leather couches, and a separate work area with PC and hi-speed WiFi access included for your use. Fully equipped kitchen and dining room are perfect for entertaining or quiet meals at home when you don’t want to visit one of the many fantastic local restaurants.
The master suite provides a queen-sized bed, TV, walk-in closet, and full bath with a spacious shower. Step directly on to the lanai for the morning breeze.
The second bedroom features a king-sized bed that can be split into two twins, if desired. Separate full bath includes clothes washer and dryer and tub/shower combo.
Play golf on the Arthur hills-designed 18 hole course that is both fun and challenging for all levels of play. Walk out the front door to swim in the heated pool or play a casual round of tennis on the private court. Or find a match at the clubhouse har-tru courts if that is more to your liking. A fully equipped fitness and exercise facility is also available at the clubhouse. (if you plan on playing much golf, ask us about the full membership transfer available for a $250 fee. The membership provides greatly reduced greens fees all year round, plus reciprocity at dozens of local courses may through October.)
Our condo is located just 7 minutes from world-renowned Siesta Key beach, commonly voted one of the best beaches in the USA. Your condo is equipped with coolers, towels, beach chairs and umbrellas to allow you to enjoy this or one of the other great beaches just a short drive away (Lido beach, tTurtle beach, or Sharkstooth beach in Venice).
Additional amenities include:
• landline phone with free local and long distance calling (US only)
• high speed internet access via WiFi router
• two bicycles and set of golf clubs available for your use
• lots of books and reading material to borrow
- On floor 3
- 1350 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 8
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill:
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Stoneybrook golf and country club is a gated community with a challenging Arthur hills designed 18 hole golf course, community swimming pools, har-tru tennis courts and a well equipped fitness center. Our large clubhouse has a full service restaurant, grill room and pro shop. The condo is just a 7 minute drive from siesta key, consistently voted one of the top beaches in the us. The condo is fully equipped with coolers, beach chairs, and umbrellas to enjoy the beach. Among the many attractions of Sarasota are its proximity to the arts. The famous Ringling museum of art is here. Sarasota has its own opera company, its own symphony and its own ballet company. In addition there is the van wezel performing arts center where world class entertainment and Broadway musicals are regularly scheduled. We also are blessed with several theaters, including the renowned asolo repertory theater, Florida's premier professional theater. Disney world is an approximate two-hour drive, while Busch gardens is about a one-hour drive. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
January: $3400 / month * February and March: $3800 / month * April and May: $2800 / month * Summer Special! June, July, or August just $1500 / month * September, October, November, and December: $2500 / month * * Prices do not include FL room tax and $80 cleaning fee. * $500 deposit required within 10 days of booking to hold room.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ) at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 75 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Siesta Key at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Stoneybrook Country Club at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Stoneybrook GCC at Palmer Ranch
- Nearest Restaurant: Stoneybrook Country Club at 0.25 Miles
- Primary: +1 508-655-6740
Links to more information:
Comfortable leather couches in the living room.
View from living room through dining area to kitchen.
Dining area easily seats 6.
Kitchen with breakfast nook. Bright and sunny all day.
Door to lanai from master bedroom.
Guest bath, with tub and washer/dryer.
Clubhouse interior, featuring lunch and dinner daily plus a full bar.
New 42' HDTV (not shown) with cable and computer hook ups.
Arial view. Unit is on the Southwest corner of middle building, facing green.
Queen size bed with memory foam mattress in master bedroom.
Guest bedroom. Shown as king bed, but can be split in to two twin beds.
Spacious, fully screened lanai.
View of the 2nd green.
Pool, grill, and tennis area just steps from the front door.
Condo is in middle building, lower left corner facing 2nd green.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, June 25, 2013