Stunning Waterfront Cabin
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This unbelievable cabin is an absolutely marvelous summer vacation property.
-Close to town
-Spacious house with plenty of room for kids
-Huge deck area
-Beautiful gently sloped lawn to waterside fire pit
-Cute and comfy decor
-Great kitchen and main level living area, perfect for entertaining guests
-Separate sleeping levels for multiple families
-A bunk room with 4 beautiful natural wood bunks, great even for the older kids.
-Several boat launches within a couple miles
-Just down the shore from; 2 great restaurants, a sushi restaurant and 2 full bars.
-A short bike ride to Sandpoint on a designated bike path.
-Plenty of parking
-And much more
- 2 story
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1
- 1 queen
- Main Level Bedroom Near Full Bathroom
- Bedroom 2
- 4 twin/ single, 4 bunk bed
- 4 Awesome Natural Wood Bunks, Kids Paradise. Adjoining Bath
- Bedroom 3
- 1 queen
- Cool Downstairs Master, Slider To Deck, Full Bath, Lake View
- Bedroom 4
- Plenty Of Room For Renters To Bring And Use Inflatable Beds
- Great Bedroom Setup, Perfect Way To Accommodate 8 Or More Guests.
- 2.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- tub, toilet, shower
- Attached To Master Bedroom
- Bathroom 2
- toilet, combination tub/shower
- Attached To Bunkroom & Door To Upstairs Kitchen/Living Area
- Bathroom 3
- Just Outside 2nd Bedroom Downstairs
- 3 Spacious Perfectly Located Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Basketball Court
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rental rate reflects lowest nightly rate, some weeks are more expensive than base amount. Extended stay discounts are available.
50% due at time of booking. 50% charged 30 days prior to check-in.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Tax and cleaning fees charged in addition to rental rate.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Spokane International Airport at 75 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Kootenay Lake Ferry at 120 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 95 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sandpoint City Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 41 South at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Schweitzer at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Elks Golf Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 41 South at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: I have spent 20+ years in North Idaho and know this area like the back of my hand. I love to fish and explore the outdoors, and will be more than happy to share my local knowledge with renters, i.e. fishing holes, what fish should be biting on, secret huckleberry picking spots, great mountain drives, and much more.
Why the Owner Chose Other Lake Pend Oreille Properties:
This is the perfect spot, not only because the home itself is perfect for a summer vacation, but because the location is amazing. Near town but far enough away from the buzz that you can feel like you are on a relaxing vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The views from this property are unbelievable. The setting is quaint, and the huge old trees on the lot give it a private natural, 'Idaho' feel. The second you pull into the driveway you feel like you are 'there.'
- Primary: +1 (310)-403-1223
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private dock with views of Sandpoint and Schweitzer.
Kitchen and Dining
View from beach looking North East
Lawn and dock
Living and Dining
Sunset from Dock
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013