Comfortable 1BR Ground Level Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fountain Hills condo description
This unit is a small, but comfortable single level 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo with fountain and mountain views from back patio. Easy walk to Fountain Park, the Avenue of the Fountains restaurants and shops, Fountain Hills Community Center, and Peaks Athletic Club. This condo has carport parking, courtyard entrance, and a community pool. Coin operated washer and dryer are also on-site.
- On floor 1
- 576 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Basic bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Located within blocks of shopping, dining, and Fountain Park 15-minutes to Scottsdale 15-minutes to Saguaro Lake 25 minutes to Sky Harbor Int'l Airport 2 hours to Sedona Golf Courses in Fountain Hills: Sonoran Desert Golf Trail Desert Canyon Golf Club The Golf Club at Eagle Mountain SunRidge Canyon Golf Club We-Ko-Pa Golf Club Restaurants in Fountain Hills: 2 blocks from Peaks Athletic Club ...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
ReviewsWrite a review
My wife and I recently stayed in this Fountain Hills condo and were very pleased with the property. It was perfect for the two of us, in a quiet neighborhood, and within walking distance to all the attractions that Fountain Hills has to offer. The other residents in the complex were pleasant, very welcoming, and evenings around the pool were amazing! Our hosts, Jim and Holly, were extremely helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. Their recommendations on food in the area were greatly appreciated and every establishment they recommended was incredible!! I highly recommend this condo to anyone looking for a quiet and relaxing stay in Fountain Hills. We will be back!!!!
- Guest Nate (Colorado)
- Date of stay 03/20/13
- Review Submitted 03/30/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
We liked it!
We liked it!
Stayed four nights, and had a really good time. The condo was perfectly situated for us. Walk to restaurants, fountain and hiking trails...and 3 minute drive to supermarket. Also a very short drive to awesome hiking biking trails. Condo itself was nicer than expected. Small but definitely roomy enough for us (a couple). Really well equipped, down to coffee filters and drinking water. Very quiet at night made for good sleeping. Hosts, Jim and Holly were very nice, very accommodating and gave us good eating out advice.
- Guest Sophie B.
- Date of stay 01/16/13
- Review Submitted 01/27/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $70 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
- Must cancel 30 days prior to scheduled arrival or $200 fee applies
-Credit card and eCheck payments are made through the HomeAway Reservation Manager link.
- If you have any questions concerning the property, the rental terms, or the town in general, please contact us.
- Damage deposit or Insurance and 1/2 rental fee due upon booking of unit
- Last half of rental fee and cleaning fee due at least 72 hours prior to check-in
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning Fees: $75 for 2 weeks or less, $120 for more than 2 weeks.
Refundable Damage Deposit $200 or non-refundable damage insurance $49
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sky Harbor at 26 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Route 87 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: All American Sports Grill at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Flagstaff at 150 Miles
- Nearest Golf: See listed courses at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sofrita, Euro Cafe, All American Sports Grill at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We have been managing long-term rental units in Fountain Hills and Denver, CO since 2001. This unit was purchased specifically for hosting short and mid-term visitors. We relocated to Fountain Hills on a permanent basis in 2011. We love this town and everything it has to offer, and hope you enjoy it as well.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This particular property is centrally located near Fountain Park. It is an easy walk to the great restaurants and shops on Avenue of the Fountains. It is also the perfect location during the traditional town events such as the Great Fair (February) and the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts (November). It is not on the main street, so it is a quiet place to relax after a fun day exploring the town and the surrounding areas.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from front door into courtyard
Pool in courtyard
McDowell Mountain Park Fountain Hills
Small back patio with view of the fountain to the left - seating for 2
Living room area
Courtyard from front door
Saguaro Lake - 15 miles from town
View from the patio door
Bathroom - bath/shower combo
Kitchen with breakfast bar
New flat screen television with local+ cable channels
Living room - pullout sofa bed
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, August 26, 2013