Beautiful Modern House Just 20 Minutes Drive from San Francisco
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Open Floor Plan with Redwood Decks, Marble Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Skylights, Hardwood Floors, Internet and Satellite TV. Private setting among the oak trees. Just a five minute walk to charming downtown Mill Valley.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
Downstairs is our family room with a large flat screen TV with cable and on demand movies, xbox 360, Wii and many games. Large comfortable couches and a huge library allow for hours of fun at home....moreless
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Garden Chairs:
- Beach Chairs:
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Horseback Riding
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Beautifully finished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern house in the hills of Mill Valley, a local town just north of San Francisco. Enjoy downtown Mill Valley, a five minute walk from our home, with local shops, cafes, bookstores (The Depot) and music venues, like the famous Sweet Water which was founded by Grateful Dead band member Bob Weir. Hike, bike, drive or take public transportation to the surrounding foothills of Mt. Tamalpais, the town of Sausalito, local beaches (Muir Beach, Tennessee Valley Beach) the Golden Gate Bridge and The San Francisco Bay. All that San Francisco has to offer is only 20 minutes away by car, bus or Ferry. Also taking place this summer are the qualifying races of the America's Cup sailboat regattas. The main race course on the bay is a short drive away over the Golden Gate Bridge. Or, head north and visit the famous California Wine Country of Napa and Sonoma. Both towns, filled with vineyards are just 45 minutes away by car. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $400
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: San Francisco International Airport (SFO) at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Sausalito at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Francisco at 11 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Stinson Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sweetwater Cafe at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sierra Mountains at 180 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mill Valley Golf Course at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bungalow 44 at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We are a family of four. We own two local businesses -- one, a game design studio, and the other a digital marketing studio. Our kids are in middle and high school. We love to sail, hike, bike, ski and enjoy the music and restaurant scene in Mill Valley and San Francisco.
Why the Owner Chose Mill Valley:
Our home is located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area. Mill Valley is a gorgeous town with stunning views and vistas. Our home is steps away from hiking, a quaint downtown, beautiful beaches, Muir Woods redwood forests, some of the finest wineries Napa and Sonoma, world-class sailing and boating in the San Francisco Bay and all the San Francisco has to offer. San Francisco is 15 minutes away. Wine country is 45 minutes and the beaches are 30 minutes.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Stay at home and relax in our stunning modern home, with gorgeous mountain views, walk downtown for bookstores, shops, restaurants and music venues. Or, venture onto the Mount Tamalpais trails. Bike on the bike path to Sausalito or all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge. Drive out to the beach, or drive into San Francisco. So much to do just minutes away by foot, bike, bus or car!
- Primary: 415-269-2499
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Stunning Modern Home in Mll Valley, just minutes from San Francisco
Muir Woods National Park, walk among the giant sequoias. 20 min. drive from home
Sausalito, the beautiful town on the sea. Bike over (40 min) or drive (10 min).
Gorgeous Stinson Beach, 30 minute drive from home.
Bike or drive to the The Sea Trek Kayak center in Sausalito. Lessons offered..
Drive famous Route 1 to Muir Beach. 30 min from home..
Visit the world famous California wine country. Napa and Sonoma 45 min from home
Hike beautiful Mt. Tamalpais. Trails are just a few minutes walk from home.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013