Beautiful Upgraded Condo/Main Floor Facing Court Yard and Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Invermere condo description
This beautiful condo is located on the main floor, facing the courtyard and the pool which gives easy access to pool and hot tubs without waiting for elevators. This condo is 1188 sq ft. has two bedrooms with queen sized beds, a den with a pull out sofa bed with a room screen (works like a 3rd bedroom), two full baths, and in suite laundry room. The condo is fully equipped with upgraded kitchen appliances, small appliances, utensils, towels and pool towels, linens, Air-conditioning, fireplaces, 42 ' flat screen TV with cable channels, small bedroom TV, high speed internet with WiFi.
The complex - Lake Windermere Pointe has an outdoor swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, exercise facilities, locker room and sunbathing deck. It is only a 3 minutes walk to James Chabot Provincial Park and Beach.
There a places very close to rent bikes, kayaks, canoes etc. There a lots of renowned Golf Courses very close by as well. Town center, pubs, restaurants and shopping are just minutes away. It is 20 minutes from Panorama Ski Hill.
Just a 15 minute drive to either Radiim Hot Springs or Fairmont Hot Springs/spas and are open all year for a perfect way to relax and rejuvenate.
We accept payment through Pay Pal, cheque or cash.
- On floor 1
- 1188 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Two bedrooms with Queen size beds, walk in closet in master.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Two full bathrooms.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The complex - Lake Windermere Pointe has an outdoor swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, exercise facilities, locker room and sunbathing dec k. It is only a 3 minute walk to James Chabot Provincial Park and Beach. There are places very close to rent bikes, kayaks, canoes etc. There a lots of renouned Golf Courses very close by as well. Town centre, pubs, restaurants and shopping just minutes away. It is 20 minutes from Panorama Ski Hill. Just a 15 minutes drive to either Radium Hot Springs or Fairmont Hot Springs which a world renouned Natgural, mineral hot-springs/spa's and are open all year for a perfect way to relax and rejuvenate. There is also a small airport in Invermere that you can take a glider flight. The Invermere area with its mountains is world renouned for it glider experience....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$145.00 to $200.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Cranbrook, BC at 120 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy #93 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lake Windermere at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Invermere at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Panorama at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Copper Point at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Huckeleberrys at 0.5 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Invermere:
We have enjoyed the Columbia Valley for many years. The valley offers many attractions for things to for all seasons from skiing in winter to golfing and boating in summer.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The drive from Calgary on Hwy 93 is very picturesque with several pull outs along the way to enjoy the views and wildlife. It is a very relaxing drive.
- Primary: 403 208-5308
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A Little Piece of Heaven
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013