Beautiful Condo in Luxurious Golf & Tennis Community
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
River Strand condo description
Enjoy a beautifully furnished, well appointed and comfortable 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Sleeps 4. Secure, third floor unit (with elevator) overlooks golf course in a fabulous gated community with a 27 hole championship golf and professional tennis club.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped with special walking and biking trails, bocci courts. Covered parking is included.
The condo includes a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare and serve your own meals. Spacious wooden cupboards, granite counter tops and stainless appliances including a stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. A washer and dryer are also included in the unit for your convenience. A private, screened lanai with table and chairs (and an overhead fan for those warm afternoons and evenings) overlooks the 7th hole. The scenery is fabulous with lots of wildlife and birds to enjoy near the water which the lanai overlooks.
The condo includes a 50' HD flat screen TV with cable in the living room area and 32' HD TVs with cable in each of 2 bedrooms; a blue-ray/DVD player, free wireless and telephone with free long distance to the U.S. and Canada. Air conditioning/heat, electricity, water and trash removal are included in the rent.
The master suite has a king-sized bed and his and hers walk-in closets. The guest room is equipped with two single beds. The bathrooms are beautifully appointed - one with a large stall shower and the other with a soaking tub and shower. All linens, including beach towels and are supplied. Beach chairs and 2 bikes (with helmets) are available for guest use.
COUNTRY CLUB PRIVILEGES
Country club membership benefits include:
- free golf on the 27 hole championship golf course designed by Arthur Hills; (cart rental required before 3pm)
-practice golf facilities (chipping, putting, driving and bunker shots)
- eight lighted har-tru tennis courts with pro-shop
- clubhouse with formal and casual dining, among other amenities
- magnificent pool and spa, featuring a tiki-bar, as well as an outstanding resistance wave-pool for swimming
- fully equipped fitness centre, with studio for regularly held fitness classes
- pool and cabana facilities throughout the community, including one directly across from the condo building.
- On floor 3
- 1146 sq. ft.
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 2 bedrooms; King-size bed in Master; two single beds in guest room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 baths; master has walk in shower; guest bathroom has tub with shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 5
- casual and formal dining available in clubhouse
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Gambling Casinos
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Located at the junction of I-75 and State Road 60, the River strand Community is located: -5 minutes from Ellenton Premium Outlet Mall - 20 minutes from Siesta Key Beach (voted 2011 #1 beach in USA) - 30 minutes from St. Petersburg airport - 40 minutes from Tampa airport - 90 minutes from Orlando...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Minimum rental is one month for transfer of country club(golf/tennis)membership. Country club membership transfer fee is $150 plus tax. Waived if 3 months or more. January 1 - March 31 $3200/month April 1 - May 31 $2800/month June 1 - September 30 $2000/month October 1 - December 31 $2600/month Cleaning fee and applicable state taxes. Refundable damage deposit of $500 is required;
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Siesta Key at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: River Strand Clubhouse at River Strand
- Nearest Golf: River Strand Clubhouse at River Strand
- Nearest Restaurant: River Strand Clubhouse at River Strand
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: (902) 445-4927 (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Secondary: +1 (902) 835-2300 Ask for Les
- Fax: +1 (902) 835-2303 Attention: Les Doll
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
entrance to River Strand Golf & Tennis Club
small office area on left off foyer next to kitchen
living and dining area
fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances
lanai with table and chairs
master bathroom has walk in shower on left
guest room has two single beds
clubhouse pool area has spectacular pools
well equipped exercise facility at clubhouse
27 hole championship golf course designed by Arthur Hills
exterior of condo building with covered parking included
living room and dining area
kitchen overlooking dining area
screened lanai overlooking 7th fairway
master bedroom with king size bed
view of his & her walk-in closets and master bathroom
guest bathroom has tub with shower; washer and dryer are located off guest bath
spa and round wave-resistance swimming pool in addition to main pool area
Tennis centre features 8 lighted Har-tru tennis courts and an a pro-shop
Another view of fabulous golf course
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013