Bright and Sunny Waterfront Cottage in Matunuck
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fresh, bright, all new interior and exterior, hardwood floors, fully furnished including full kitchen, gas grill and washer/dryer, flat screen cable TV, wireless internet, private deck, use of private dock.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- 1 double
- Bedroom 2
- 2 twin/ single
- bedroom with double bed has water view
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- toilet, shower
- full bath with stall shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 5:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
Located on scenic Potter Pond, a short walk to the ocean and waterfront dining and entertainment. Sandy beaches for sunbathing and great surf for those who enjoy water sports. Enjoy beautiful sunrises from your private deck. Great local spots for all kinds of dining such as the Matunuck Oyster Bar, Tara's Tipperary Tavern, the Vanilla Bean (ice cream) and the Ocean Mist. ...morecollapse
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer (Memorial Day - Labor Day) $1200/week Winter (Labor Day - Memorial Day). Please contact owner for rate information. 50% at lease signing with remainder upon taking occupancy.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: TF Green, Warwick, Rhode Island at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Block Island ferry from Galilee at 7 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at Kingston Station at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Route 1 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: South Kingstown Town Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ocean Mist at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Point Judith at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tara's Tipperary Tavern at 1 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 17, 2013