Remodeled Ski Trails Condo, Walk to the Village
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Northstar condo description
How fun it is to see the gondola cars going past right from your living room window. This condo has a cozy atmosphere with a gas woodstove, warm carpeting, and vintage ski decor. The ski run is located 100 paces from this condo, so there is no need to take the shuttle to the slopes. With your stay, you will have access to the Rec Center which has a full workout gym, outdoor heated lap pool open year-round, and three large hot tub spas, and more.
There is a king size bed in the bedroom of the condo, as well as a pullout couch for extra sleeping space in the living room. The bedroom and living area both have TVs in each room, and this condo also has high speed wireless internet. There is no smoking and no pets in all our Ski Trails condos.
- On floor 1
- 633 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Game Room:
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Ski & Snowboard
- Water Sports Gear
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain View
- Water Tubing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Northstar is an incredible ski resort with lots to do in addition to skiing & snowboarding, there is cross country skiing, snowshoeing & tubing. For those days spent off the mountain, there is shopping and dining in the cozy Village. Get a coffee or cocktail or roast s'mores by the fire pits surrounding the skating rink in the heart of the Northstar Village. Don't forget to take some time to relax in the oversized hot tub spas located at the NPOA Recreation Center, which is accessible with your stay in this Ski Trails condo. There is a lot to do there too, from the hot tubs to the heated lap pool, arcade, and full workout gym open year round. Then in the summer two more pools open up with a snack bar and splash pad in addition to ten tennis courts, bocce ball and an outdoor basketball court. It's a great place to spend the whole day with the family relaxing on the grassy areas or playground, or in lounge chairs by the pool. If you don't have kids, there is an adult only area too. You won't need to venture out of Northstar, there is so much to do all year, like hiking and mountain biking when the mountain is closed for skiing. But Lake Tahoe and it's beautiful beaches are just a short drive away with even more to do there!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Regular Ski Season 2nd wk Dec - end March $180/nt (Sun-Thurs) $260/nt (Fri-Sat) Holidays mid Dec - Christmas $340/nt NYE & Presidents Week $ 380/nt Off Season end of April - end of May, Sep* - mid Nov $ 60 - $ 80/nt Summer* end of May - Labor Day weekend (3 nt min) $ 100 - $ 120/nt 4th of July (3 nt min), Early & Late Ski Season $ 120 - $ 200/nt * Tough Mudder 7/12-7/14 $200/nt & 9/27-9/29 (2 nt min) + $95 clng + $500 deposit Plus $65 cleaning fee & 10% TOT tax. $300 damage/cancellation deposit required. Cancellations must be made 4 wks in advance(6 wks Holidays). No pets & No smoking.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 80 at 6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kings Beach at 8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mikuni, Rubicon, Chocolate Bar, TC's Pub, Village at Northstar
- Nearest Ski: Northstar Resort at Northstar
- Nearest Golf: Northstar Resort at Northstar
- Nearest Restaurant: Mikuni, Rubicon, Chocolate Bar, TC's Pub, Village at Northstar
- Primary: +1 530-562-2663 Prefer email inquiries, only call 9am-9pm daily
Links to more information:
Up above the trees that can be seen through the living room window.
Snowboarders and skiers alike are welcome!
Ropes course and jumpy trampoline in the Village at Northstar.
Sunset on Lake Tahoe.
Winter at Lake Tahoe is magical.
Skiing on a bluebird day...nothing like it!
The Lake Tahoe rock at Kings Beach, just 6 miles from Northstar.
Kayaking on Lake Tahoe.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 07, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Prefer email inquiries, only call 9am-9pm daily
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.