Cozy Beachfront 2 Bedroom Located Near All the Action in Orange Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Romar Beach Condominiums condo description
Affordable Orange Beach Vacation Rental at Romar Beach Unit 312! Cute and Beachy condo features 2 bedrooms and 2 baths & provides a great location that is convenient to shopping and dining in Orange Beach AND Gulf Shores.
Unit 312 is on the top floor of this 3 story complex and features vaulted ceilings with an open floor plan making it feel nice and roomy. Great place for a family with kids or a couple looking for a quick getaway! Up to 6 guests can sleep comfortably with a Queen bed in the master bedroom and in the 2nd bedroom. Living room area features a queen size sleeper sofa for those extra 2 guests you want to bring along. Kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs! No need to eat out every night when you can cook a great meal right in the condo and feel like you're at home. It is stocked with everything you need! Condo also features a nice balcony to enjoy and have some quality time to spend with each other, 2 flat screen TV's (living room and master bedroom), stacked washer & dryer, and linens/towels will be provided along with some nice cozy blankets to snuggle up in.
Don't worry about crossing the streets or any highways to get to the beach because this complex sits directly on the gulf! Only a short walk down the boardwalk to reach the beautiful emerald greens waters and sink your toes in the sand! No worries of overcrowding as this is not a high rise condominium so you can enjoy the area in peace and relax on the beach while listening to the waves crash along the shoreline. Just within a few steps from the 'State Park Beach' , you can walk for miles with no crowds in sight. This property has covered parking, a bbq & picnic area, outdoor pool and protective dunes with walk over. The beach pool is perfect for those hot summer days! Across the street from Romar Beach is a seafood market that specializes in fresh seafood. Unit has a fully equipped kitchen so you can serve that perfect snapper dish. Start your vacation search off right by choosing to use Preview Gulf Shores, Your Key to the Coast!!
- 780 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 1
- On floor 3
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
We will have a starter kit of paper towels, trashbags, dish soap, laundry detergent/fabric softner, dish detergent, Kitchen rag, Kitchen towel, & a new sponge to handwash dishes if desired....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
Towels will be provided for each bathroom along with wash cloths and hand towels. A starter kit of bath soap, toilet tissue, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, toothpaste & a toothbrush is provided too!...moreless
Living Room seats 6:
Living area is roomy and couch converts into a sleeper sofa. A brand new Flat Screen TV was installed during the summer season of 2012. Balcony Access available through the living area too....moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- If you want a place to relax and unwind without dealing with a huge crowd, then Romar Place Unit 312 is the place to be. Being on the top floor provides you with the best views and this is the perfect condo to rent for your family vacation getaway. It is not expensive to stay at Romar Beach and you can get everything you want out of a great vacation plus have wonderful memories to keep for years to come. It is rare to find 2 bedroom units with the amount of square footage Romar Beach has available plus the price is very reasonable especially for a place directly on the beach. Most places make you feel closed in but with the high ceilings here at Romar Beach, you won't feel that way. Unit 312 has a nice open feel and very clean. Preview Gulf Shores will provide everything you need to have a great stay & make sure you are taken care of!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Complex is built horizontally to the gulf and provides an indirect view of the ocean. No streets to cross to reach the beach and the complex is not a high rise which provides a less crowded beach...moreless
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Romar Beach is located on the West side of Orange Beach, closest to the Gulf Shores area. It is the 3rd complex you see coming into Orange Beach and only 3 stories tall. Very relaxing place to stay and no overcrowding occurs. Across from the complex is a seafood to go place called Steam Crabs to Go! Great place to buy some seafood and cook at the unit during your stay. There are many shops to visit that are also bear Romar Beach! Souvenir City will be the closest. While you are here, be sure to check out Adventure Island. This is a great place for the kids to enjoy. The Wharf is on Canal Road and less than a 5 minute drive. Check out the shops and restaurants onsite and take a ride on the Ferris Wheel or try out the Zip Line. The Gulf State Park is a mile away, maybe less, and will be featuring a Zip Line this year. It is scheduled to complete before the summer season begins. If you like to fish, you must go out on the Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. Lots of people like to go late at night and fish around the pier. You might even catch a shark!! Parasailing, JetSkis, Deep Sea Fishing Trips, Dolphin Cruises, Sunset Dinner Cruises and much more are available near the Perdido Pass Bridge. It is only 2 miles away. You can even rent a pontoon boat with a slide and cruise around in the bay area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Place to Stay!
Great Place to Stay!
Great place to stay!! Decorated very cute. It was VERY clean and the kitchen had everything we needed for the week, well stocked. Very short walk to the elevator and there is a restroom at the pool, that was very helpful. Owner was great to work with and listing and pictures are very accurate. Right across the street from Lartigue's Seafood Market and very short driving distance to Wal-Mart Market Place, Publix, Winn Dixie and many others. We would stay again!!
- Guest Nicky G.
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/16/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Condo very comfortable and clean! Loved view of beach from deck. Also loved it being so near to elevator!
- Guest Shirley Gossett (Germantown TN)
- Date of stay 06/08/13
- Review Submitted 06/27/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, girls getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
Nov 1 - Feb 28........$80 p/nt.........$485 p/wk Winter 2013/2014 Mar 1 - Mar 14.......$100 p/nt.........$600 p/wk Early Spring 2014 Mar 15 - April 13....$140 p/nt.........$845 p/wk Spring Break 2014 April 14 - May 14....$115 p/nt.........$695 p/wk Late Spring 2014 May 15 - June 12.....$180 p/nt.........$1085 p/wk Early Summer 2014 June 13 - June 27....$200 p/nt.........$1200 p/wk Peak Summer 2014 June 28 - July 5.....$215 p/nt.........$1295 p/wk 4th of July Holiday Week Rate does not include taxes & fees. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola NAS at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Morgan Ferry at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 59 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Romar Beach is on the Beach - steps away at Romar Beach Condominiums
- Nearest Barpub: Wintzels Oyster Bar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Orange Beach Golf Center at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Wintzels Oyster Bar at 0.5 Miles
Private balcony of Unit 312. Top floor unit
View of the gulf from the front door entrance of Unit 312!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013