Amazing Price for Lakefront with Hot Tub - 2 Minutes to Skiing
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Homewood house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. Slice of Heaven is a classic Old Tahoe cabin, which emanates warmth and comfort from every nook. The upgraded kitchen is modest in size but big in amenities with endless views of the lake. Each bedroom has its own unique style decorated with classic, quality linens. The living room is incredibly cozy yet state of the art with a large flat screen TV, iPod docking station and computer access. But the yard and lake are truly the crowning jewel.
The expansive lawn, lit pier and beach area are ideal for spending lazy summer days lounging around with loved ones. Located on the beautiful west shore where several state parks are easily accessible, hiking and other activities abound. In the winter, Homewood ski area is just moments away. And with creative use of your boat, you can nearly avoid driving your entire vacation! Tahoe City has a great public pier for shopping and dining and the Thursday Farmer's Market supplies a wonderful array of fresh fruits and vegetables. The Lake Tahoe Music Festival has come to Homewood, so put on your walking shoes and head down to the concerts. This is one vacation location you do not want to miss!
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- 3 baths in main house - 1 in detached apartment
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 10
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Minutes to Sugar Pine State Park/Ehrman Mansion with Sandy, White Beach & Lenghty Biking & Hiking Trails (Forest Service Gift Shop & Wildlife Museum) Minutes to Chambers Landing for Restaurant Dining, Beach Access, Pier & Grill 5 Minutes to Meeks Bay Resort for Beautiful, Sandy White Beach, 2 Boat ramps, ski boat rentals, Canoe and kayak rentals, guided fishing excursions, fishing licenses are available at the Meeks Bay General Store, paddleboats, water toys, and accessories 5 Miles to Tahoe City for Summer Farmers Market, Free Concerts, Beach Access, Truckee River Rafting, Shopping, Bike Trails, Restaurants...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Recreation Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trail side warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridge line with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options: Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events: Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events: NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter:.....................$550/$3300 week Spring/Fall:................$1000/$6000 week Summer:.....................$2000/$12,000 week Inquire about holiday rates (Christmas, NYs, Presidents) Cleaning: $275 (7TH NIGHT FREE FOR ALL SEASONS) Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Reno/Tahoe International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee CA - Amtrack at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I80 at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Chambers at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Homewood Mountain Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tahoe City Public Course at 6 Miles
About: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: +1 530-584-3444
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Tahoe Luxury Properties - Slice of Heaven
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Homewood Mountain Resort: just 2 min. away: has stunning views/great ski school
Lovely Lawn Area
Very warm and cozy living room with ceiling fan and vaulted ceilings
High Speed Internet & iPod docking station w/stereo & CD player indoor/outdoor
Queen Bed Upstairs
Queen Bedroom Downstairs
Lovely Views from Kitchen and Dining
Subzero side by side fridge/freezer, 4 burner gas stove & oven, granite counters
Apartment Living Area
1 Buoy (inquire about availability of 2nd if needed)
Front of House - level access - extremely well maintained - upscale interior
Hiking! Sooo many trails to choose from!
Shared Pier with Lights & Port/Starboard Lights for easy Nighttime Return
Back of House with ping pong table in summer
Living Room: Gas Fireplace, 42" LCD HDTV/DVD, Game Table, Gorgeous Lake Views
Queen Bed Upstairs with Views
Bunk Room sleeps 4 with loft above with TV
Open Floor Plan
Queen bed with bathroom in detached apartment over garage -
Detached Apartment Kitchen
Hot Tub, Outdoor Dining Table seats 6, Propane Space Heater w/Light, Gas BBQ
No visit to Tahoe is complete without a trip to Emerald Bay
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.