Immaculate & Comfortable Lake Villa with Resort Style Living
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Village villa description
Fantastic villa in gated golf community with reduced golf rates in Lexington Country Club. Membership transfer (30 day rental minimum required). This beautifully decorated two bedroom/two bath. Fully furnished. Screened lanai. Master includes Queen bed and 2 twin beds and private bath in 2nd bdr. This excellent location offers the advantage of being 6 minutes from Sanibel/Captiva and Fort Myers Beach on the Gulf of Mexico and it's white sandy beaches, Regional Malls, Community Shopping Centers, Parks and great Restaurants.
- 1450 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Not Suitable For Children
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 2 bedrooms - sleeps 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- 30 day minimum rental agreement. Longer terms are negotiable. Our villa at Lexington will allow you to be as busy or relaxed as you would like. The restaurants on the property offer very affordable and wonderful menu choices! Don't miss the Sunday Brunch at the Club House! Lexington is “cashless”. Membership Transfer allows you “signing privileges” with in the Lexington Community. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Luxurious resort style living await you at Lexington! Enjoy our spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath lakefront Villa with screened entry and garage. The decor is upscale. Tile floors in the living areas, carpeted bedrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for everyday. The exclusive Lexington Country Club is among the best well-presented gated and guarded community in SW Florida. Our villa is a short walk from the Island Club which offers a 5 acre lake with sand beach, Olympic sized pool with large hot tub and Tiki Bar which includes a full menu of casual outdoor dining, fitness Center, with massage therapist and personal trainers, a lending library, computer room with free internet access, 1 mile long walking trail around lovely lake plus 6 Tennis Courts. The 18 hole Championship golf course features 5 sets of tee boxes for every level of player and also an aqua practice range and teaching facilities. There are 12 lighted tennis courts throughout the community and 2 full size bocce courts. The main clubhouse features fine and casual dining. This excellent location offers the advantage of being within minutes of Sanibel/Captiva and Fort Myers Beach on the Gulf of Mexico and the white sandy beaches, Regional Malls, Community Shopping Centers, Parks, Restaurants and the Spring training facilities of Major League Baseball's Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Will be Back!
Will be Back!
Booked this property for June and was very impressed. The villa was spotless when we arrived and the furnishings were top notch and in excellent condition. The kitchen was well stocked with pots, pans, dishes and silverware and they were all of very good quality. There was even a new gas grill. We were especially pleased with the spaciousness of the villa and the screened-in lanai. The pools and exercise facilities were also spotless and we spent most evenings in the pool. The master bedroom and bathroom is large with a great mattress, the owner said had just been replaced, with large bathroom and walk-in closets. I was really pleased with this property and Lisa was always helpful and accommodating answering all our questions. Resort atmosphere, great golf and super location. Will definitely be back and highly recommend.
- Guest Traveler (Chicago,IL)
- Date of stay 06/07/13
- Review Submitted 09/16/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway.
Manager response: Thanks Erin. Your kind words are important to us. We will continue to set the bar high to ensure every guest wants to return. I will add. This was Erin's 2nd stay in 9 months! This time she brought her 78 year old mother with her! I was able to set up a day cruise for them, as well as some nice spots to sit on the beach to watch dolphins while watching the sunset over the ocean. Thank you again!
When we got to the Lexington we were so glad to see the Villa was just like the pictures on the internet. The place was clean and well maintained. We had everything that we needed. The owner was helpful when we made out plans and also during our stay. They left information about the many things that you could do in and around Fort Myers. we would recommend this property.
- Guest Lynn (Newington, Connecticut)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/05/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children.
Manager response: Thank you for choosing our villa. We are so glad you enjoyed Lexington, and that the villa lived up to your expectations! We welcome you back any time!!
We were extremely happy with our stay. The villa was very clean and has beautiful décor. Everything you need to be completely at home is provided. The view from the lanai is spectacular, with many birds visiting the lake and making for a relaxing and refreshing vacation. We loved the pool and Tiki Bar, and golf is very reasonably. The location is Ft Myers is EXCELLENT! The home is located close to shopping and restaurants, Publix for groceries and Walgreens minutes away. Close to Sanibel, Captiva and Cape Coral. Everything we expected. The owners are terrific, and easy to work with. Their recommendations for restaurants and local activities were great. We highly recommend this property.
- Guest Traveler (Chicago,IL)
- Date of stay 01/15/13
- Review Submitted 03/16/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, pet owners, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
28 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 30
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31
28 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 30
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Deposit required to hold property.
Balance to be paid in full required 90 days prior to arrival
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Jan,Feb,Mar .. $3800/month
Apl,May,Sep, Oct,Nov,Dec .. $3000/month
Jun,Jul,Aug, .. $1800/month
Damage Deposit - $1000 (Refundable)
Country Club Transfer Fee $200 for Golf/Tennis/Restaurant
Cleaning Fee $125.
Plus 11% Florida Tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ft. Myers Beach / Sanibel-Captiva Island at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lexington Country Club is a luxury golf community at Lake Village
- Nearest Restaurant: 2 restaurants with in Lexington community at Lake Village
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We are from the Midwest, semi-retired and love the sunshine and sugar like sand beaches that Ft. Myers offers. After researching the area, I chose to stay at Lexington for our 25th anniversary celebration. We loved the look of Lexington. 3 days into our trip we fell in love with the community and bought this villa before we left town! We are pleased to share our lovely furnished and well kept property with other mature and responsible renters. I understand and appreciate the expense associated with staying here. Considering the area, community amenities, and the serenity of this unit; I believe there is true value to your decision and as such you should not leave disappointed. This is a fantastic place to kick back, relax and enjoy!
Why Lake Village:
We bought this hard to find villa because it was absolutely spotless. It is located on a quiet court with no drive by traffic. No homes across the street or behind the villa. It is very close to gate access. It was everything we wanted in a place to escape from the cold. There are a ton of activities to keep you as busy as you want to be.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We are so pleased to have been able to find this villa here at Lexington. The maintenance of the grounds, buildings, fitness center, golf course, tennis courts, pools, etc. are second to none. There are so many choices of activities to participate. Rick loves to golf (there are minimal fees), while I love the pools beaches and shopping. We love that we can take evening walks in this secure environment with no worries. It doesn’t get any better than this! Sitting on the lanai with a cup of coffee or glass of wine watching the Florida wild life on the pond is a great past time. We enjoy the comfort and security of a gated and guarded community that is kept secure 24/7. We love it here, and we will make sure you do also!
- Primary: 5633497469
- Secondary: +1 5633913657
Lanai at front of home + 1 car garage
Full service kitchen with stove, frig with ice maker, dishwasher & microwave
View from lanai
Titk Bar at the pool
Island Club, a walk away. Pool, hot tub, beach, Tiki bar, wi-fi, fitness room
Livingroom sports pass thru lanai, which over looks one of many community lakes
Master Bedroom with queen, Serta Ultra Plush mattress purchased new 06/2013
Master bath with double sink and double shower
Enjoy a beverage, lunch or dinner by the pool or at Tiki
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013